Lieva
Emerald Rider

Post by Lieva »

np vege just used your post to add some words to censorship there :lol:

btw i was too sleepy to edit it thats why i just locked it :D
another nice mod did it :D

btw using your post as an example.
Thats what satyn ment by flaming.
Kesxex made a post regarding how he felt.
You insta flamed him cause you dont agree
Kesxex cba to post again cause he will get flamed again.

(obviously kesxex will post again cuz he's not a wuss like me who wouldnt post if my opinion was shot down but it was a very quick example)
Lievaordiea x Eldritch
Peonchants x Enchanter
Hibernia

Xest
Emerald Rider

Post by Xest »

Keriwin wrote:i see Lamorak as 2nd highest pop server usually... now they've clustered with Ector... meh, dunno what to say lol :P

but ye 1.81 is fun as hell :D
Well I was referring to the fact there's far more ToA server players overall as opposed to saying the ToA servers have more people on in general ;)
OFFICER XEST - PROTECTING YOU AGAINST FORUM CRIME
Che Xefan, el presidente.

VegetaFH1
Emerald Rider

Post by VegetaFH1 »

emmm, banana... i did not.. nor wood i EVER flame my mate kesxex
i mean.. if u think THATS bad... u dont want to see me when im in a bad mood, an i think kesxex will vouch for that lol (he's seen it abit to many times in game, witch i have said sorry for.. an will again... sorry kes)

But again i say... in no way was that ment as a flame.. that was more... piss taking then anything else but definatly NOT flaming

infact...im begining to wonder if anybody on this forum actually understands my humor...and why i laugh all the time..., i actually kinda find it funny that ppl cant understand my humor... witch i know is stupid but ohwell... BACK ON TOPIC:

"DOnt mean to be a prick kes
But how the hell can u say that an still keep a stright face mate?
the hib spirit in mid.... sorry... but my fukin arse
No matter how good anybody claims it to be.. it will never be like the old days in pryd/hib."

see the start of that... where its says.. IM not meaning to be a prick to kes, in other words.. im not trying to flame.. im not argueing with him (i do that enough in game lol) and im definatly not trying to start on him... see.. this is what i get paranoid about.. an i think ive finally got a hand on it, now i know myself id never start anything with a former commander of mine.. an definatly not a former leader eather, thats why im trying to explain this to the best of my ability without cursing my heart out lol, there is infact no way i can actually get the message across without me lookin like a complete git...an a paranoid one at that, so screw it here i go.

i try to find humor in everything these days as ive had..well not an easy life (but who hasnt) but when u come close to death an ur staring down the barrel of a loaded gun... u kinda start putting things into prespective, im not the type to "Brag" about my "sui" attempts but i will say this much, i wont change myself for anybody, cus im not gonna loss what i hold close to me just becuase someone else doesnt agree with me, an if i do change abi of my personality... lets say, from complete agression to a soft idiot who does what he's told all the time.. well.. lets just say this, it describes how u are to me... if im annoyingly irratating and agressive to u on ur own.. then ur an enemy to me (why do u think i try single out the mids...) if im a soft idiot to u but still have my agression (but not towards u.. just in my comments) then ur alot closer to my heart then u think

ye... i kinda do look like a complete git now dont i.. but screw it, its the only way i can explain.. there is another way of doin it, but i woodnt want to bring that woman back to the feelings she had back then... so that way is a no no..an if that woman reads this... she knows exactly who she is..and i ant talkin about starwish
ImageImage
ImageImage

VegetaFH1
Emerald Rider

Post by VegetaFH1 »

but u know.. (yes DOUBLE post i know)
that last post of mine was.... COMPLETELY off topic.. but i will ask that it be left in place for ppl... who actually care enough to read all the way through it.. lol...
ImageImage
ImageImage

Lieva
Emerald Rider

Post by Lieva »

if it helps

i know it wasnt a flame
otherwise you would have been warned

it was just an example of how peeps could view it if they didnt know ya

like i said i appologise for singleing ya out its just that was so easy to point at and use as an example :)
Lievaordiea x Eldritch
Peonchants x Enchanter
Hibernia

Satyn
Emerald Rider

Post by Satyn »

Vega, a little tip from someone that means the best with you. Dont make you're personal life public to everyone to see. Not everyone means it well.

Try and find somebody that really cares for you and tell that person. You'd be surprised how much it does to you. I'm not saying that I dont want to know dont get me wrong but its obvious that you've been hurt enough in your life that you dont need someone else to use it against you.

oh and btw, i'm a mid now ;) <hugs>
Fallen Spirits GM
Obscurum GM
E&E
satyn1:

Elrandhir

Post by Elrandhir »

Just have to say Rofl at the latest posts tbh ;D everyone seems so negative to everything ;D

Moley:)
Emerald Rider
Location: A connection of Tunnels in UK . Ready to take over the world with my mole-brethren!

Post by Moley:) »

Good thing about classic is everyone gone cata crazy , i love it :) - and my guild finally doing more raids together and helping ppl out. Only problem is there a little too many ppl and on my old comp cata + 1500 mids isn't a good thing :p
Loktah level 50 Blade Master RR2 l7 :mwahaha:
Moleymoleymoley level 50 Mentalist RR4L5! :stir: *Magical Gesture*moley:
Darksaga level 50 Ranger RR7!! :ranger:

Mid/Glast
Haduken WL level 50 RR3 l7 bunny:
Necronomicon BD RR2l6 Level 39
Darksaga Hunter rr1 l4 Bane of Albion 5670 kills! :mwahaha: level 24

Retired and Retarded

spam: Master Of Spamming spam:

ambera
Emerald Rider

Post by ambera »

<whine>

I'm tired of hearing about how great the Glastonbury server is. This is PRYDWEN.net, not http://www.IheartclassicserverPrydwensuxx0rs.com. Bah.

</whine>
Ambera the Heroine
Avery, Thid NS & Potion Monkey
Ascarii the Warden
Animamba, Verdant Ani
Ahoulin, Luri Screamer

long-tailed nanny-o

Hrymf
Emerald Rider

Post by Hrymf »

ambera wrote:<whine>

I'm tired of hearing about how great the Glastonbury server is. This is PRYDWEN.net, not http://www.IheartclassicserverPrydwensuxx0rs.com. Bah.

</whine>
Hehe, i actually agree on that, now givf active people make to prydwen!, please?
Inzo Nightshade 7Lx
Inzak Warden 8lx
Inzork Blademaster 6lx

Return to “Hibernian Cluster Discussion”