Server Clustering(?) in EU!? GOA please reply.

General 'Hibernian' forum for the entire cluster
Jupiler
Emerald Rider

Post by Jupiler »

well i hope they DONT cluster the ToA zones, that would make the prices on artis/scrolls for a more 'casual' player like me insane..
&quot wrote:After playing zupiler and repeatedly getting beat by him (bastard)

Amedor
Emerald Rider

Post by Amedor »

Jupiler wrote:well i hope they DONT cluster the ToA zones, that would make the prices on artis/scrolls for a more 'casual' player like me insane..
It would make the prices lower, wouldn't it? Because there will be more artifacts and scrolls around to sell.. so lower prices.
Retired until further notice

Treeeebeard
Emerald Rider

Post by Treeeebeard »

Hib/Exc with have a bigger player base therefore more people wanting the scrolls. If they cluster the TOA zone it = less artifacts also, Not clustering it = more as clustiner the toa zone make 1 between both relams, Not clustering the toa zone makes 2 seperate ToA's between realms but both can go t eachovers I think.
Hib/Pry
Marsh horde
Treeeebeard Hollowhead <Animist> ML10 RR5 Grandmaster talior

Alb/Exc

TheBigSmurth <Sorceress> 50 RR2

:treeee:

Lairiodd
Emerald Rider

Post by Lairiodd »

The ideal might be to cluster pryd + excal + "blank" :). Give us all an extra virtual server. In effect, 3 zones shared between 2 servers worth of players.
Prydwen
Lairiodd Level 50 Nightshade and Legendary Grandmaster Smith (1065) check prices here
Lairirian Level 50 Mana Mentalist and Legendary Spellcrafter (TDD)
Lairgreybark Level 50 Arb Animist
Lairmindlock Level 50 Bard (TDD)
Camlann
Lairthall Level 35+ Friar

Stocking one 99% of most of the useful spellcrafting gems at Houses 3304 and 3306

Over 150 gems at 99% stocked

Xest
Emerald Rider

Post by Xest »

The ideal situation for Prydwen would be clustering of frontiers only, whereas as Lairiodd says, you'd still get trades in the frontiers, it'd still minimize any damage to Prydwen's community which is the best thing it has going for it really.
OFFICER XEST - PROTECTING YOU AGAINST FORUM CRIME
Che Xefan, el presidente.

Adianna
Emerald Rider

Post by Adianna »

At least ToA should not be clustered. You can still participate ML Raids on any Server in the Cluster afaik but you have twice the amount of artifact spots on the Cluster compared to a normal server. Any other zones clustered... well it depends... hardly anyone is still leveling up normal though clustering the PvM zones would probably help (you could always go to an instance couldn't you? ;))
Treeeebeard wrote:Hib/Exc with have a bigger player base therefore more people wanting the scrolls.
There would be more players farming scrolls also, and more players would be farming ToA jewelry so there would be an increase on those... main problem is about artifacts and rare drops.
Adwaenyth - Alathanne - Adianna -=- Face Down / Prydwen-Excalibur

European Time Zones:
http://www.timeanddate.com/library/abbr ... ezones/eu/
World Clock - Europe:
http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/c ... ent=europe

Sharkith

Post by Sharkith »

where can I vote against? This is a server for local people. We don't want no trouble here. These are local articfacts for local people. You cannot have the precious things of the local ToA....

Kesxex

Post by Kesxex »

I am dead against clustering "just" the English servers. If this really happens, then RvR only please.
More likely I would want to see all the small population servers (no matter what language) to be clustered.

Whatever the language problems might be - at least we all have them in one way or the other. And tbh a lot of "translators" are already playing on an English server.
"If you are not living on the edge, you occupy too much space!"

Sardine
Emerald Rider

Post by Sardine »

Who wants to bet that i'll need to upgrade from my 1.1ghz when we get clustering x< ?
gone...

pikeh
Emerald Rider

Post by pikeh »

getting a bit confused about all of this to be honest. Is clustering where you have TWO different zones (say NF in this case) or, that both servers have ONE merged NF zone? (i guess its only one merged zone)
Piikeh/SH/r40/rr4X
<White Rose>
R.I.P Severance

Return to “Hibernian Cluster Discussion”