Prydwen-down (discussion thread NO FLAMES)

General 'Hibernian' forum for the entire cluster
Teraka
Emerald Rider

Compensation Bonuses

Post by Teraka »

Hi.

In general I am reasonably satisfied with the ingame bonuses offered by GOA as compensation for the loss of Prydwen. I can appreciate that some may find it more beneficial than others but as others have said - what else can they have done.

In my opinion complaints regarding potential loss and replacement of kit, artifacts or otherwise, should really be left to Monday when we all can see where we stand.

My biggest issue regarding the compensation playtime is the GOA release that we will receive an additional subscription day for each day that Prydwen was unplayable. By my reckoning that will be 11 or 12 days if the return is on Monday as anticipated. However personally I will have lost two weekends of playtime in the downtime and as a working individual those lost days are far, far more valuable that weekdays. The expected replacement days will unfortunately not return those 2 weekends to me and I can't believe I am the only one to suffer so. I would like to appeal to GOA to have some bonus subscription days, not replacement days for which we have paid anyway, but an additional few days so that everyone receives 14 'free' days (and as such guarantees 2 weekends of play) as a combination of due compensation plus thanks for continued loyalty and patience.

Teraka

Satyn
Emerald Rider

Post by Satyn »

Banana wrote:peeps getting ratty :(

pryd back monday - only one more day to go ..
seems that only the women out here take things calm :)
Fallen Spirits GM
Obscurum GM
E&E
satyn1:

Erce

Post by Erce »

Satyn wrote:seems that only the women out here take things calm :)
Its all that testosterone sloshing about...normally they have rvr to let their aggression out........

says she chewing the wallpaper!
Erce..animist (retired)
Erehey..VW (retired)

druid in wow....(retired )

Lieva
Emerald Rider

Post by Lieva »

Satyn wrote:seems that only the women out here take things calm :)

haha you havent seen me on msn moaning at bluey cuz pryd is down :p
Lievaordiea x Eldritch
Peonchants x Enchanter
Hibernia

Radu
Emerald Rider

Post by Radu »

Well, i cant complain about the compensation. They cant do more. They gave the lost days as free days back, they gave bonuses for 2 weeks, they give back the arties and put back a pretty generously calculated money for items. What do you want more ? They cant give the lost 10 days back anyhow...
Due rollback i lost probably 3 wasted days (been farmed mad tales, and certainly i got the mad tales 3/3 _after_ the rollback point), and i dont expect better luck on drops, so probably 3 days more again - shrug, its lost, then lost, it is better if i forget it and get over it.
Togusa the Mentalist

Satyn
Emerald Rider

Post by Satyn »

Banana wrote:haha you havent seen me on msn moaning at bluey cuz pryd is down :p
i moan aswell trust me and i've been biting my nails off aswell! but ffs (excuse the swearing) its starting to do my head in that everyone is at each others throats. I'm doing my best to stay inbetween.
Fallen Spirits GM
Obscurum GM
E&E
satyn1:

pikeh
Emerald Rider

Post by pikeh »

dont see why people are getting so worked up about it - its a game afterall and there are more important things in life. Use the time to go and play some cricket or something!
Piikeh/SH/r40/rr4X
<White Rose>
R.I.P Severance

Radu
Emerald Rider

Post by Radu »

Satyn wrote:i moan aswell trust me and i've been biting my nails off aswell! but ffs (excuse the swearing) its starting to do my head in that everyone is at each others throats. I'm doing my best to stay inbetween.
Hehe, as they gave us ETA on prydwen live date, i was calmed down in that moment :) No ETA , no knowledge whats going on = i am mad. With ETA you can see when you can expect things, certainly the knowledge what happened exactly is their business, cant demand any info if they dont want to share it, however can do guesses, but it is pointless without a good view over their system.
Togusa the Mentalist

Elrandhir

Post by Elrandhir »

pikeh wrote:dont see why people are getting so worked up about it - its a game afterall and there are more important things in life. Use the time to go and play some cricket or something!

Il rather sit and stare at the wall for a whole day instead of doing that ;P

Second is Golf, gah such a pointless and boring sport -_-, well guess those who play don't think so, but gaah so booring ;P
Elrandhir L50 Hero 7l7 Thunderer
Elthorian L50 6l7 Ranger Silverhand
Elthunder L50 4lx Eldritch
Elrandhira L50 5lx Druid BB
Elradah L50 Easymode Bainshee
Shimari L50 Animist
Ailanah L50 Enchanter
Vinterwolf L50 gimp Bard
<Crimson Tears> sweden:
(N)o (P)aiN (N)o (G)aiN

Lieva
Emerald Rider

Post by Lieva »

Radu wrote:Hehe, as they gave us ETA on prydwen live date, i was calmed down in that moment :)
me too tbh but im still bored now ...
Lievaordiea x Eldritch
Peonchants x Enchanter
Hibernia

Return to “Hibernian Cluster Discussion”