whats happening :)

General 'Hibernian' forum for the entire cluster
Shike

Post by Shike »

wtf is up with the drama? :o

silly people, Satyn.. you dont have to take everything personal, you are a mod fgs :)

I agree with luon aswell, classic is 100% waste of time, it drags ppl off old servers and make them far less enjoyable for the ones staying. It is also like playing daoc to 50%, TOA has its flaws, but it also have its perks aswell, the perks upweigh the flaws or I wouldnt be ingame at all anymore ofc, same goes for everyone that still plays. In a while Classic will have less and less population, some people will just outright quit the game since it wasnt what they thought it was, some will head back to normal servers again and life goes on.

I think classic sucks donkeyballs, Im entitled to think so, I could also say that I think those playing classic is morons but.. I dont think they are, they explore new stuff, just as I did when I tried it out and came to my own conclusion that it was bollox. Hopefully most playing there will come to same conclusion and return ofc :)

Another thing.. some of the stuff said about luo in this thread just makes me wanna puke.. hes one of the most helpful chaps in hib/pryd and has stood up for years, calling him stuff like some of you assholes do in this thread when you seem to know absolutely nothing about him is just plain stupid and ignorant. To you flamers, &%¤"&%#*"*"'"**'** piiiip**S%¤#¤¤....
~o~
Shikei, Temples, Shike, Imidyr and Shiko
<Ascending Dawn>
~o~

spook
Emerald Rider

Post by spook »

Think I'll jump the bandwagon and say that people should take read Luon's post again and note the smiley at the end of the infamous sentence.

I play Classic myself until 1.81 hits, and if the current guild on Classic still sticks, then I'll try split my time between pryd & glas.

Freaking out and making assumptions about Luon based upon his sarcastic (yes, that's how I've always interpreted sentences with smileys attached) line, is worse than that. In my very humble opinion.

Lighten up, it's just a game.
Merely Mortal
Waiting for WAR, both the virtual and the real

Formerly on Hib/Pryd as:
Damarmas, Cias, Bryce, Line

Lieva
Emerald Rider

Post by Lieva »

[quote="Shike"]Another thing.. some of the stuff said about luo in this thread just makes me wanna puke.. hes one of the most helpful chaps in hib/pryd and has stood up for years, calling him stuff like some of you *******s do in this thread when you seem to know absolutely nothing about him is just plain stupid and ignorant. To you flamers, &%&#164]

youve just swore at yourself there cuz calling peeps that for expressing an opionion would be classed as flaming :D

and seriously peeps enough.... please :..:

and if you *must* continue then please stop making it personal.
Seeing posts directed at satyn and luon personally which isnt very nice.
Lievaordiea x Eldritch
Peonchants x Enchanter
Hibernia

Shike

Post by Shike »

Banana wrote:youve just swore at yourself there cuz calling peeps that for expressing an opionion would be classed as flaming :D

and seriously peeps enough.... please :..:

and if you *must* continue then please stop making it personal.
Seeing posts directed at satyn and luon personally which isnt very nice.
I never swear!!! ;)

and it just pisses me off to see a good old friend gettin bashed like this by ppl who seem to know nothing at all.

sorry
~o~
Shikei, Temples, Shike, Imidyr and Shiko
<Ascending Dawn>
~o~

Lieva
Emerald Rider

Post by Lieva »

always difficult on a forum.

Peeps can only reply to what they see.

I could say to a friend that they smell or something and others could interpretate that as being flamy but my friend would prolly just say something about not having a bath for a month or something as they would know i was joking.
You see :D
Lievaordiea x Eldritch
Peonchants x Enchanter
Hibernia

Moley:)
Emerald Rider
Location: A connection of Tunnels in UK . Ready to take over the world with my mole-brethren!

Post by Moley:) »

Banana wrote:always difficult on a forum.

Peeps can only reply to what they see.

I could say to a friend that they smell or something and others could interpretate that as being flamy but my friend would prolly just say something about not having a bath for a month or something as they would know i was joking.
You see :D
You promised you wouldn't tell people about my BO problem ! :'(
Loktah level 50 Blade Master RR2 l7 :mwahaha:
Moleymoleymoley level 50 Mentalist RR4L5! :stir: *Magical Gesture*moley:
Darksaga level 50 Ranger RR7!! :ranger:

Mid/Glast
Haduken WL level 50 RR3 l7 bunny:
Necronomicon BD RR2l6 Level 39
Darksaga Hunter rr1 l4 Bane of Albion 5670 kills! :mwahaha: level 24

Retired and Retarded

spam: Master Of Spamming spam:

Lieva
Emerald Rider

Post by Lieva »

Moley:) wrote:You promised you wouldn't tell people about my BO problem ! :'(

sowwy :(

figured people would have known by now :(
Lievaordiea x Eldritch
Peonchants x Enchanter
Hibernia

Downy
Emerald Rider

Post by Downy »

Xest wrote:Oh and I agree with Luon pretty much tbh, 1.81 just outright fixes DAoC bar a few balance issues but they'll always exist as long as Mackey still plays his bainshee and warlock so you just gotta ignore them sadly. No reason to ever play classic in 1.81. My sorc is only just over 3 days /play now. My sorc is already fully SC'd out, all artis level 10 (8 artis - GoV/CTR/Zo/CB/Jacina's/Erinys/Foppish/Scalars), ML8, CL3 and almost RR4. By 4 days /play I'll be RR5, CL5 also.
What i have against toa is the fact,even with 1.81 you still need other people to help you,I woulda have started on USA long time ago if i just would know someone there :p I really doubt you can achieve that just by yourself

But me living on GMT+2 and then when you add the USA timezone difference i have feeling all the action will be totally out of my reach (etc +2am on night) and thus having TOA done will be very hard even with the so called "easymode toa" and if i want to RvR i have to book off next day on work almost.

People moving there with group/friends naturally don't have this problem but from my point of view this kinda ruins any ideas to start on TOA servers from scratch.

That's my 5c
Downy-SW/BW/SM on War

Elrandhir

Post by Elrandhir »

Downy wrote:What i have against toa is the fact,even with 1.81 you still need other people to help you,I woulda have started on USA long time ago if i just would know someone there :p I really doubt you can achieve that just by yourself

Even in classic you will need help to get RvR ready really, as some items vital to RvR aint doable solo, the most wanted once in Classic should be Cata instance and need more or less a fg for that.

Still I guess, if you keep farming all day long instead maby it's possible to buy the needed stuff.

Xest
Emerald Rider

Post by Xest »

...and you can solo darkspire/caer sidi/galladoria/tg can you :p ?

As has been said a million times, US server populations are always at minimum equivalent to euro server populations and nearly always higher. At US peak (around 10pm GMT onwards) they're vastly bigger.
OFFICER XEST - PROTECTING YOU AGAINST FORUM CRIME
Che Xefan, el presidente.

Return to “Hibernian Cluster Discussion”