Gandelf

Post by Gandelf »

Belgerath wrote:http://uk.games-workshop.com/eldar/harlequins/1/
If you are honestly intrested here is where we got the idea for the name :D

Hmm, interesting.

Lieva
Emerald Rider

Post by Lieva »

Jas wrote:I've quite enjoyed my little time on Glasto... but it's not Pryd! It's simple as that! As much as I have a love/hate relationship (ok, more hate/hate) with ToA, Pryd is where I still play! True, I'm still in that lull for a few weeks cos I finally got my ani and druid to fifty about a month ago, so not playing Cramalot much, but hey!

Glasto is nice, and it does bring back all the nostalgic memories of when the game first came out for me, but it's not home! I do agree it says something about ToA that so many people went over to Classic, but on the other hand, I do think people will come back after they've levelled a toon or two to fifty...

I dunno... I'm just rambling anyway! I'm going back to bed and listen to the Smiths and Joy Division... I don't feel well godsdammit!

/Jas -Ranger and Battle Bard
thats cuz youre on hib

all the hibs went mid thats why mids pwning everything atm. :p
Lievaordiea x Eldritch
Peonchants x Enchanter
Hibernia

Lieva
Emerald Rider

Post by Lieva »

locking the thread til me or another mod sort out the normal posts to flames...

seriously cant we just have a discussion without peeps resulting to swearing/insults?

:locked:
Lievaordiea x Eldritch
Peonchants x Enchanter
Hibernia

Satyn
Emerald Rider

Post by Satyn »

Got some of the posts out. Keep on topic and stop bitching at each other pls.
Fallen Spirits GM
Obscurum GM
E&E
satyn1:

Keriwin
Emerald Rider

Post by Keriwin »

Xest wrote:The appeal of classic wore off pretty quick with a lot of US players, mostly the people playing there are people who came back to DAoC specifically for it, most guilds that moved from a ToA server to it didn't take long to move back.
i see Lamorak as 2nd highest pop server usually... now they've clustered with Ector... meh, dunno what to say lol :P

but ye 1.81 is fun as hell :D
Keriwin - Warrior
<<Lost Vikings>>
<<<Midgard-Lancelot>>>

Keriwin - Vampiir
<<Na Fianna Dragun >>
<<<Hibernia-Prydwen>>>

awarkle
Emerald Rider

Post by awarkle »

thing is with anything new its always better to be there from the start and then maybe not like it and go back to your old server. than leave it till its established and struggle to compete or find groups.

So as it stands yes the glast server is busy and i suspect when you start seeing guild groups roaming and templates done and the first few lgm crafters appearing. and the amount of new people logging in dropping off and guild's and alliances establishing themselves folk might get disinterested and return to prydwen/excalibur.

Or they might wait till DR and the 1.81 patch till they go back either way im enjoying glast the server although has no toa and ok no /level 20 its fun the game feels like a mmorpg like it should do excal/pryd never feels like that because guilds are closed/established there are no new players to log on and exp with you dont meet anyone new on pryd/excal at the moment. Even me playing all three realms i dont seem to meet anyone ive not already met in game.

anywho the server population is going to remain low for a while on pryd/excal so i would recomend at least trying out glast (ps death jesters guild on albion now numbers 130+ ) :D i think
Albion : Arod (tic) Ponies (cleric)
Midgard : Cavewark(sham), Augwark(healer), cursiara(warlock), mistieral(valkyrie)
Hibernia : Bastilia (vamp)
Albion (glast) : Zalasta (sorc) awark(wiz) mincer (minstrel) + others
DAOC E&E find me on any char for assistance.

Jas
Emerald Rider

Post by Jas »

Banana wrote:thats cuz youre on hib

all the hibs went mid thats why mids pwning everything atm. :p
Hahaha that's true... but imo Mid smells worse than Ankh, though not as much as Alb! It's a funny old world.... Alb classes intruige me, but I can't stand the races there, whereas Mid classes don't grab me at all, but I quite like the races! On the other hand, Hib has elves and rangers.... my prerequisite for any sort of rpg! So I think that's why I stayed Hib for Classic!

/Jas -Ranger and I would go back to sleep if Sam stops snoring, bless 'er!

Lieva
Emerald Rider

Post by Lieva »

Jas wrote:Hahaha that's true... but imo Mid smells worse than Ankh, though not as much as Alb! It's a funny old world.... Alb classes intruige me, but I can't stand the races there, whereas Mid classes don't grab me at all, but I quite like the races! On the other hand, Hib has elves and rangers.... my prerequisite for any sort of rpg! So I think that's why I stayed Hib for Classic!

/Jas -Ranger and I would go back to sleep if Sam stops snoring, bless 'er!
yea but if you not liking hib on classic any more reroll mid :D
worth a shot :p
Lievaordiea x Eldritch
Peonchants x Enchanter
Hibernia

Kesxex

Post by Kesxex »

After logged into Pryd last night it just left me with a feeling better not described.
Lots of people bitch - although there was a very funny conversation in alliance. But over all it felt like some years ago (before population boni) where Prydwen/Hib was like a ghost town. Same mood, same bitching.
Posting accusations in that time only makes people like me not wanting to return. After all I only see that the boat is sinking even more and the mood is even worse - why exchange a nice jolly relaxing server like Glastonbury with a good and fun community for bitching on Pryd/Hib?

DR will kill quite a bit of crafting on Glastonbury, 1.81 will make TOA servers more viable again, DS raids will make Glastonbury the same grind that TOA was.
But until then Glastonbury is a better place to be - especially in Mid where the old Hib community spirit is back - even it is Mid.
"If you are not living on the edge, you occupy too much space!"

VegetaFH1
Emerald Rider

Post by VegetaFH1 »

DOnt mean to be a prick kes
But how the hell can u say that an still keep a stright face mate?
the hib spirit in mid.... sorry... but my fukin arse
No matter how good anybody claims it to be.. it will never be like the old days in pryd/hib.

Just as SHEAR paranoia works in me right now... everybody didnt turn mid knowing full well i woodnt cus i hate mids so much... just to get away from me... wood u?? i seem to wonder that lol

Veg Out

*EDIT*
(ive got to stop editing my posts<sigh>
Banana mate, nice catch.. cheers for gettin rid of the...flame posts (yes including myown)
ImageImage
ImageImage

Return to “Hibernian Cluster Discussion”