GOA gives the big wavey finger

General 'Hibernian' forum for the entire cluster
Belisar
Emerald Rider

Post by Belisar »

Edlina wrote:Goa also made a 'promise' to bring clustering months ago, but that was put off many times until the item problems that have now put it off for almost 2 more months. How is, finally, bringing clustering not caring about their customers? If it doesn't actually slow down the restoration process, freakin stop whining about it, tbh.
The non-clustering does not stop people playing - being stripped of all items does. If I could not play my toon for 2 months I think I would whine as well.

And as for restoration being slowed down, I think that is one of the main points. GOA have diverted resources away from restoration for other projects and the assumption is that the same will happen to make sure clustering is as smooth as possible. We do not know for a fact that this will happen, we do not know for a fact that this will slow the restoration process further but it does seem likely.
Brain cells come and brain cells go but fat cells live forever !

Currently playing Hib (ofc) on Uthgard

Pikey
Emerald Rider

Post by Pikey »

There is a real lack of Customer Care within this issue.. Personally if I was CCare manager blah blah of Goa I would take a step backwards reverse the situation as if I was the customer and take a real long hard look at the situation and ask myself ^ Is the level of service acceptable^

Well tbh No it aint as some people have already said in previous threads etc etc... Get some peeps on over time get the problem sorted and rememeber at the end of the day its the customers that pays your salary... Forgive the old phrase but it kinda rings true.

Put back cluster until all is sorted giv these guys that are still not fixed more free days is possiable and do what it take's.

Sorry for moaning but kinda is getting out of hand now.

Mira
Miranada BM RR6 ML10
Eximist Ani RR3 L9 ML9
Slapss Raj RR4 L1 ML4

Meache Ward RR4 L1 ML6
Aneline Enc RR4 L1 ML10

Excal

Miranada Healer RR8
Essox Skald RR5 L5
Piketh Runie RR3 L8
Tus SM RR3 L0

Reza
Emerald Rider

Post by Reza »

Clustering and item replacement should never have been linked. The sooner clustering arrives the better.

If there was a 'promise' then it was one that it should have been obvious could never have been kept, because to truely replace all the missing items will take many months yet.

The reason being (and this is actually the worst part about the whole deleted item fiasco) that the item replacement 'system' is totally dependant on people who have items missing reporting them so. GOA have no control over the 'pace' at which people realise/choose to report items missing, and thus really cant make any pormises based on something they dont control.

As an example from my own experience. After I initially checked my chars i thought i only had 1 ring missing from my cm and it took another 4 weeks before i spotted an arti and some other things gone from my ranger.

If we say that 50% (just an example to illustrate a point) of people were effected by the deletions then it stands to reason that 50% of the people who havent played their prydwen chars since the server problem (playing other servers or taking a break from the game or planning to reactivating account in the future) will also have items missing and need to report.

For this reason (the likelyhood of the ongoing need to replace items) i think GOA should make the procedure for having items replaced more clear on their website. There shouldnt be a need for someone who has been away from the game to go trouncing through months of old news to read the post about getting his stuff replaced, or a need to rely on asking people in game.

Clearly from a PR point of view you can tell GOA wish they could just brush the whole thing under the carpet and the issue is rarely mentioned on the website (relative to the concern the customers still have) but by doing so GOA imo further exasperate the problem.

Gamblor
Emerald Rider

Post by Gamblor »

Reza wrote: Clearly from a PR point of view you can tell GOA wish they could just brush the whole thing under the carpet and the issue is rarely mentioned on the website (relative to the concern the customers still have) but by doing so GOA imo further exasperate the problem.
The only problem with that Reza is that GoA don't really mind too much as it's not happened to the who pays the most money ( French and german players outnumber us English/Irish/Sweedish/Danish/etc.. ) So hence , as when the password reset happened 2 years ago , They stick to thier guns , not careing it's bad customer serivce , but rather , they got thier money and that's that.
Gamblor Evilneonhammer Lvl 49 Champ :gamblor:
Samos Lvl 50 Animist
Noobynoodle Lvl 50 Warden
Garibaldi Lvl 47 Vamp
Ickleluwibomb Lvl 39 Chanter
Gambino lvl 39 Dr00d D00d

Mid/Glas

Gamblor Lvl 2x Savage
Yamis Lvl x Spirit Master
FinalFlash lvl 4x Warlock
Chereck Shadowblade
Gambet Hunter

Rejecta

Post by Rejecta »

finally goa let slip about the number of active accounts :D

Quinlan

Post by Quinlan »

Belisar wrote:The non-clustering does not stop people playing - being stripped of all items does.
Actually not true. There are alot of people who dont play untill cluster
finland:
holland:

Lieva
Emerald Rider

Post by Lieva »

Satyn wrote:Yes Requiel has a point yes its not fair on other players to keep clustering from coming BUT a promise is a promise.
They said every char would be restored before clustering then do so imo. Dont go back on a word.
I've always stood up for goa but I really dont agree with this eventho i'm looking forward to clustering.
I agree

Other peeps have left the game and i've been telling them it might be worth comming back to try clustering when we get it but seriously we were told that we wouldnt get clustering until everyone was fixed.
Wether it was a daft promise or something so what - i actually felt like goa had repaired at least some of the damage done when the items went missing as we would all be sorted and happy when we got clustering now thats not the case.
Its dumb moaning about it cuz im not going to stop renewing my subs or anything but - seriously dont believe a word goa annouce now cuz its prolly rubbish :(

Also

if GoA expect people to renew subs when we get clustering - why should we when they would be renewing subs to a game they quit and they know they would be renewing it with a company who cannot keep their word?
Lievaordiea x Eldritch
Peonchants x Enchanter
Hibernia

Ankh Morpork

Post by Ankh Morpork »

Luz wrote: It´s all numbers nothing else, we are just numbers.
I am not a number, I am a free man!

/Ankh

Dotster
Emerald Rider

Post by Dotster »

1. my main is stripped 2. they have not restored any one's accounts in 2 weeks 3. my other class i played is stripped 4. we got preomised this would be sorted in 2 weeks 5. they failed. 6. we got promised we would get our stuff bck before clustering 7. they lied 8. how many other lies are u going to do ?

im sorry regardless what all u rp whores who reply to say yayy we got cluster , i can give u a suggestion put ur main who u play on in rvr on hold till every one gets there stuff bck and watch ppl rvr at start of clustering and see how pissed of you will get KK and you might actually no how us who are affected feels
maybe im back

New Toon Tripler - VW lvl 49uk:

all chars are gonedoh:

Belisar
Emerald Rider

Post by Belisar »

Quinlan wrote:Actually not true. There are alot of people who dont play untill cluster
People not playing until cluster are doing so by choice - there is still active RvR to be had.

People who do not play because their toons have been stripped could play other toons, or run without gear. Not very practical.

Sorry Quin I do not see the two as in the same league.
Brain cells come and brain cells go but fat cells live forever !

Currently playing Hib (ofc) on Uthgard

Return to “Hibernian Cluster Discussion”