Anyone else still waiting for their shit?

General 'Hibernian' forum for the entire cluster
Sharkith

Post by Sharkith »

Xest wrote:I didn't give you the warning this time round so I'm not sure why you bitched at me in a PM about it or why you've now added the previous warning message to your sig. however looking at your post it's clear this second warning was also well deserved anyhow.
which bit of it though? was it this statement:

"GoA your a pair of mis-matched clown shoes." Scabs (2005)

:p
Na Fianna Dragun

Karak-Eight Peaks, Kiera ze Witch Hunter

Eve online - Kaminjosvig.

Xest
Emerald Rider

Post by Xest »

Requiel said it Fin in one of his posts, read a few of Requiels posts in this thread it's in there somewhere ;)
Yes, that was so that all the "Junior Doctors" could all "volunteer" to work 56 hour shifts in the NHS hospitals every weekend.
Yeah don't get me wrong I know some employers would make their employees feel like they had to opt. out however I don't think outright removing the opt. out is fair because at least people in that situation had the law on their side and could call their respective union in if they so wish. The problem with removing the opt. entirely out is that someone who is willing to work longer for more money now doesn't even have that choice whereas those being exploited before at least had a choice legally to prevent themselves being exploited. Removing it altogether just seems the worse of two evils and oppresses people's right to choice.
OFFICER XEST - PROTECTING YOU AGAINST FORUM CRIME
Che Xefan, el presidente.

Scabs
Emerald Rider

Post by Scabs »

Xest wrote:I didn't give you the warning this time round so I'm not sure why you bitched at me in a PM about it or why you've now added the previous warning message to your sig. however looking at your post it's clear this second warning was also well deserved anyhow.
Dude speak to Satyn, this has nothing to do with you at all. :) Satyn gave me a warning about this thread. If you see my posts above on this thread I've took into account what she said to me.

I am not going to go into the reason I sent you the last pm here in the forums, but it was not a bitch. :)
WAR! - K8 Peaks

Snozzle - 27 Shaman. drunk:

Guild - Pestis
Alliance - Squig Quo Pro
Members - Heavy Metal, Pestis, Brutal DeLuxe, Nocturnal Dawn, BLONDIIN PINGVIIN, De Gale Trolde fra Nord

Scabs
Emerald Rider

Post by Scabs »

Sharkith wrote:which bit of it though? was it this statement:

:p
The original warning was for telling Gandalf to shut up after he said Tank were the easiest to play and the casters the hardest. This is the one in my sig.

My second warning was for how i went about starting this thread.
WAR! - K8 Peaks

Guild - Pestis
Alliance - Squig Quo Pro
Members - Heavy Metal, Pestis, Brutal DeLuxe, Nocturnal Dawn, BLONDIIN PINGVIIN, De Gale Trolde fra Nord

Sharkith

Post by Sharkith »

Scabs wrote:The original warning was for telling Gandalf to shut up after he said Tank were the easiest to play and the casters the hardest

My second warning was for how i went about starting this thread.
ahhh ok. I see now - fair enough to be honest.

I just liked this comment:

;)

Xest
Emerald Rider

Post by Xest »

Well I just wondered why it's taken you like 2 weeks or whatever to suddenly bring up the warning I gave you (which I think anyone will agree is a more than valid warning). It just seemed strange that you bring it up just as you get warned for something else. I'm just a little confused as to why now rather than like, 2 weeks ago when you actually received the warning and bitched at me about it the first time round.

Finolin

Post by Finolin »

[quote="Xest"]Requiel said it Fin in one of his posts, read a few of Requiels posts in this thread it's in there somewhere ]
Found it now - thanks. Still find it hard to imagine that Mythic would seriously propose such an option, but I have no reason to doubt Requiel.
Finolin, 50th Elven Void Eldritch ML10 Convoker
Felia, 50th Celt Bard ML10 Sojourner
Fert, 50th Sylvan Arboreal Animist ML10 Convoker
Finality, 50th Sylvan Valewalker ML10 Battlemaster
Finoshar, 50th Shar Hero ML10 Battlemaster
Findrid, 50th Celt Druid ML10 Perfector
Fiat, 50th Celt Druid ML10 Perfector
Finesty, 50th Shar Mentalist ML10 Warlord
Fung, 50th Sylvan Verdant Animist ML10 Convoker
Finchant, 50th Elven Mana Enchanter ML10 Convoker

Scabs
Emerald Rider

Post by Scabs »

Xest wrote:Well I just wondered why it's taken you like 2 weeks or whatever to suddenly bring up the warning I gave you (which I think anyone will agree is a more than valid warning). It just seemed strange that you bring it up just as you get warned for something else. I'm just a little confused as to why now rather than like, 2 weeks ago when you actually received the warning and bitched at me about it the first time round.
Only just read the CoC 10 minutes before I sent you a pm, where it states that it is against forum rules to flame a flame, but you decided it was ok by saying to me that I started it. :)
WAR! - K8 Peaks

Guild - Pestis
Alliance - Squig Quo Pro

Xest
Emerald Rider

Post by Xest »

Scabs wrote:Only just read the CoC 10 minutes before I sent you a pm, where it states that it is against forum rules to flame a flame, but you decided it was ok by saying to me that I started it. :)
Flaming will get you a warning whether you're flaming at the start or in response to someone else. The fact is you flamed someone and hence you got a warning for it, it doesn't matter what everyone else is doing - if they're flaming too and haven't been warned feel free to report the post and we'll deal with it ASAP, chances are we just missed the other flames or just didn't have time to read through an entire thread.

Also yes there are grey areas - for example HappyG's recent warning, well, his first one at least was very borderline so it was a tough decision to make but as warnings are only temporary and you get 3 chances you shouldn't worry too much if you get one, as long as you aren't inteding to get yourself another 2 warnings in the following few weeks then it makes no difference whatsoever.

Hemuli
Emerald Rider

Post by Hemuli »

Xest, that warning must be big joke, riiight? That is just fact what scabs said at that post.

Such forum politic to give warnings when someone get pissed becouse GOA get things fucked up. And tell what he thinks about it.
- murr -

Never argue with an idiot. They drag you down to their level and beat you with experience. :|

Return to “Hibernian Cluster Discussion”