Anyone got their missing items back yet?

General 'Hibernian' forum for the entire cluster
Overdue

Post by Overdue »

They infact don't follow the order at all the do it randomly which seems pathetic to me.

Some people deserve their items to be replaced before others because they only have one char etc yet people with multiple chars seem to be getting replaced first. This isn't GOA's fault it just seems that they're more active. Makes sense.
Devera the 10th Season Thunderer Blademaster
Gori the 8th Season Silver Hand Bard
Deify the 9th Season Flammen Vakten Spiritmaster

Retired

OohhoO

Post by OohhoO »

Posted by Zen on FH

OK here's how the RN numbering system works... as ANYONE (regardless of server or language) logs a support request it gets given a number that is made up of two parts, so you have 050902-000xxx the first part is the date 05 (the year) 09 (the month) and 02 (the day) the second part is the number of the support request filed for that date so 000145 would be the 145th support request across all the Goa servers on that specific date.

So working on that then the people with a lower date even if it has a higher number will get pulled out of the queue first. The only exception to this is if it's something that can be sorted in a matter of seconds (as an example a character who only lost 3 plat can be taken care of without even logging the character in so it won't wind up in the queue at all and the person who does those is the same person who is sending out the standard 'Yes we got your support request' messages as well so it doesn't take time away from the people who are working on the more complex stuff)

At the moment we have pulled in people from the other GM teams to help us. We know it's frustrating believe me we do but we are going through these as fast as we can.

A few things that will make it quicker:

Update your support request if you have new items to add or new characters to add, even if it means it falls lower in the queue by updating you are saving the time it would take to combine your new support request with your old one and all your characters can get sorted at the same time which also means if you are online when we get to you we can get everything done at once as opposed to bothering you 7 times for 7 different support requests.

DO NOT update your support request with a 'WTF when are you going to get to my toons?!!11' as that just pulls you out of the queue and takes up the time person who is filing these onto the guys who are doing the hard bit.

NO NOT send a seperate support request with the above for much the same reason!

If you cant get into RightNow read the news from monday it has info there.

When you submit a support request with lost items, please please make sure you list the character name and then preferably below that the list of missing items. You would be amazed how many I have had to send back because the character name was no where to be found.

Above all please understand we are going through this as fast as we can. The items that were removed were corrupted because of that they were -completely- removed which means they are no longer in the database so telling us to pull old log files for the items you had isn't going to work... believe me I wish it would we wouldn't have to do each toon by hand if that was the case.

Now I'm going to bed.

Gnight
-
Paddock - L60 Male Man Hunter - SM Tailor
Moegren - L53 Male Man Captain - SM Weaponsmith GM Woodworker
Paddreth - L60 Male Man Minstrel - SM Jeweller GM Cook
Skyros - L57 Male Man Loremaster - SM Scholar GM Farmer
Pauncho - L60 Male Hobbit Burglar - SM Armoursmith
-

Green
Emerald Rider

Post by Green »

Green wrote:050905-000438

I RightNow'd my stuff @ 15:15 CET ...

still nothing.
*UPDATE*

no reply from GOA yet or any items on my char... YAY! :(
Prydwen Hibernia
Rita ForEvigtMin - Blademistress - 4l5 - ML8
Karlsvognen - Ranja - 46 - ML0
Patter BoobsForRent - b00fer - ML4

Excalibur Albion
Herfølge Boldklub
Greenfingers - Theurg - 6l6 - ML10
Greenz - Cabbie - 4l6 - ML9
Tinny - Scout - 6l0 - ML8
Noble - b00fer - 3l2 - ML4

Briannon
Emerald Rider

Post by Briannon »

OohhoO wrote:Posted by Zen on FH

Above all please understand we are going through this as fast as we can. The items that were removed were corrupted because of that they were -completely- removed which means they are no longer in the database so telling us to pull old log files for the items you had isn't going to work... believe me I wish it would we wouldn't have to do each toon by hand if that was the case.

Now I'm going to bed.

Gnight

This bit's annoying me. I did not sit down and record every single item on every single character (ffs I have three accounts worth of alts) so I have no record of anything that was on the stripped alts. One minute GOA are saying they can veryify claims by checking logs, now they seem to be saying that pulling old log files isn't going to work. So now I don't know if items can be restored or not.

I'm beginning to get severely irritated by the onus being placed on players to remember what we had. Never for one minute before the crash did I think there was any need to sit down and write a list of everything my alts owned, just in case there was going to be a server failure.

And yeah, I know, some of you will rightly ask why I'm bothered about this seeing as my main energies are now on the US servers. Well, it's because I do still reopen my accounts from time to time to do character maintenance. It's like visiting old friends - I keep popping in for a chat and coffee.

I suppose I'm getting irritated because I'm getting confused by the mixed messages that seem to occur.

/rant off
Briannon
------------
Badvicar EvilIdiot: level 3x heretic - Anywhere/Gaheris
Bardsimpson Botoxxbuddy: level 50 bard - Hibernia/Gawaine
Botoxx Injections: level 50 animist - Hibernia/Gawaine
Bowlina Botoxxbuddy: tiny ranger - Hibernia/Gawaine
Briannon Silverblades: level 50 nightshade - Hibernia/Prydwen (retired)
Draccula TheCount: level 46 vampiir - Hibernia/Gawaine
Playmate Ofthemonth: level 50 enchantress - Hibernia/Prydwen (retired)

Requiel

Post by Requiel »

Briannon wrote:This bit's annoying me. I did not sit down and record every single item on every single character (ffs I have three accounts worth of alts) so I have no record of anything that was on the stripped alts. One minute GOA are saying they can veryify claims by checking logs, now they seem to be saying that pulling old log files isn't going to work. So now I don't know if items can be restored or not.

I'm beginning to get severely irritated by the onus being placed on players to remember what we had. Never for one minute before the crash did I think there was any need to sit down and write a list of everything my alts owned, just in case there was going to be a server failure.

And yeah, I know, some of you will rightly ask why I'm bothered about this seeing as my main energies are now on the US servers. Well, it's because I do still reopen my accounts from time to time to do character maintenance. It's like visiting old friends - I keep popping in for a chat and coffee.

I suppose I'm getting irritated because I'm getting confused by the mixed messages that seem to occur.

/rant off

What Zenythe means is that we can't recreate your inventory from logs. We can however verify that you had the items you claim. We can pull the trade and housing logs for your character and search in them for instances of specific items to verify that you had recieved them, however it's not possible just to run a search on every item in the game to see whether or not you may have picked it up at some point.

Cromcruaich

Post by Cromcruaich »

Had a lvl 48 toon that was stripped of everything.

Right nowed it on Tuesday at about 11:45pm, had compensation by the time i got home on wednesday. 65P plus about 24 of those rog trade jewels, overall i'm pretty happy.

All my other chars (across 5 accounts!) appear to be unscathed including CM and vaults.

Bit concerned that people with templated main characters who have reported problems on monday and before are still waiting for action. Suppose its because its more difficult to resolve problems on templated characters, but would expect it to be a queued first come first served prioritisation.
Crom, Druid of Na Fianna Dragun

If you have a problem, if no one else can help, and if you can find them, maybe you can hire...the A(nimist)-Team

Cue music for full effect.

Thanks to Tuthmes for the link.

Arcsalin
Emerald Rider

Post by Arcsalin »

Cromcruaich wrote:Had a lvl 48 toon that was stripped of everything.

Right nowed it on Tuesday at about 11:45pm, had compensation by the time i got home on wednesday. 65P plus about 24 of those rog trade jewels, overall i'm pretty happy.

All my other chars (across 5 accounts!) appear to be unscathed including CM and vaults.

lucky bugger, i am still waiting and i rightnow on monday lol :)

Nejtun
Emerald Rider

Post by Nejtun »

i reported 3 chars on monday lunchtime , and got my artis back,some money and named drops tuesday afternoon , 2 chars were salvagable as they only needed some MP armour replaced and didnt use rog items , My nightshade however had so much to replace that he was buggered beyond repair , i spent much time getting it right and wasnt wasting anymore doing him again , so i deleted him and rolled something else instead /shrugs .
two bank vaults cleared though and without knowing exactly what was in there i got nothing back for it ( save the money )
my bb which i reported directly afterwards, still hasnt had anything replaced , so unsure how the prority thing works.
hasnt been too bad , just a bit tedious trying to replace everything( there realy isnt very much mp armour on the CM's or people havent all done /listmerchant twice yet)
rolled a fresh char in the nightshade slot though , got all the equipment/artis i need for 50 and screenshotted the bank vault.

in case your wondering , i wasnt really enjoying the nightsahde , so this was a bit of a save :) and he was slot number ten so if i wanted something new a 50 had to go :p
Nejtun Eld ML10 Convoker
Mwa Enchanter ML10 Convoker
Nayten Hero ML10 Battlemaster
Qois Ranger ML10 Sojourner
Blam Dr00D ML10 Perfector
<Guildmaster Incorporated>
ChungalungaWarlock :O( fun for 5 minutes )
Coal Hunter
Natheh BD

Sharkith

Post by Sharkith »

Nejtun wrote:i reported 3 chars on monday lunchtime , and got my artis back,some money and named drops tuesday afternoon , 2 chars were salvagable as they only needed some MP armour replaced and didnt use rog items , My nightshade however had so much to replace that he was buggered beyond repair , i spent much time getting it right and wasnt wasting anymore doing him again , so i deleted him and rolled something else instead /shrugs .
two bank vaults cleared though and without knowing exactly what was in there i got nothing back for it ( save the money )
my bb which i reported directly afterwards, still hasnt had anything replaced , so unsure how the prority thing works.
hasnt been too bad , just a bit tedious trying to replace everything( there realy isnt very much mp armour on the CM's or people havent all done /listmerchant twice yet)
rolled a fresh char in the nightshade slot though , got all the equipment/artis i need for 50 and screenshotted the bank vault.

in case your wondering , i wasnt really enjoying the nightsahde , so this was a bit of a save :) and he was slot number ten so if i wanted something new a 50 had to go :p
crucial question are you satisfied with the compensation Nejtun?
Na Fianna Dragun

Karak-Eight Peaks, Kiera ze Witch Hunter

Eve online - Kaminjosvig.

OohhoO

Post by OohhoO »

well if people who RNed on Tuesday shortly before midnight have been restored & people who RNed on Monday lunch-time havn't then I'm really confused :(

I thought I kept reading that they were doing them chronologically???

[Edit:]
Quote:
the people with a lower date even if it has a higher number will get pulled out of the queue first. The only exception to this is if it's something that can be sorted in a matter of seconds (as an example a character who only lost 3 plat can be taken care of without even logging the character in so it won't wind up in the queue at all and the person who does those is the same person who is sending out the standard 'Yes we got your support request' messages as well so it doesn't take time away from the people who are working on the more complex stuff)
Unquote.
[/Edit]
-
Paddock - L60 Male Man Hunter - SM Tailor
Moegren - L53 Male Man Captain - SM Weaponsmith GM Woodworker
Paddreth - L60 Male Man Minstrel - SM Jeweller GM Cook
Skyros - L57 Male Man Loremaster - SM Scholar GM Farmer
Pauncho - L60 Male Hobbit Burglar - SM Armoursmith
-

Return to “Hibernian Cluster Discussion”