Bard or Bainshee LFG

General 'Hibernian' forum for the entire cluster
Hrymf
Emerald Rider

Post by Hrymf »

spook wrote:Might need to note that I'm in a situation where I can change job every month, so my available times might fluctuate quite a bit, will of course notify you asap if work conflicts with set times.

And if starting tomorrow, you need to pull in a different eld. The 13th of april sounds good to me, it should be possible to get the rest done for me.
Have a bit the same with my work, so chances are i will have better working nights later on. 13th of april sounds fine for me right now also, but it would be nice if you could perhaps remind me a day or two before with a PM here for example, i tend to forget things planned a bit to far out in the furture, hehe :)
Inzo Nightshade 7Lx
Inzak Warden 8lx
Inzork Blademaster 6lx

Jarahl
Emerald Rider

Post by Jarahl »

Im up for Levelnix's proposal that we meet up perhaps without Spook Monday 27th, just to look each other in the eyes, talk through the basics, agree on dresscode, and maybe get a replacement Eld for a few fun runs. What do everyone think about this? And tbh Spook, you could even come in crap gear, would just be fun and to know each others voices.
Regards

Jacob

Retired Hibbie

levelnix
Emerald Rider

Post by levelnix »

Jarahl wrote:Im up for Levelnix's proposal that we meet up perhaps without Spook Monday 27th, just to look each other in the eyes, talk through the basics, agree on dresscode, and maybe get a replacement Eld for a few fun runs. What do everyone think about this? And tbh Spook, you could even come in crap gear, would just be fun and to know each others voices.
agree let s make a first meeting soon ;)
levelnix

spook
Emerald Rider

Post by spook »

I'm very fixated on bringing the best I can to a group, so I wouldn't feel good about joining in very subpar gear when I don't have any RRs or experience to back it up with :p

I can come with my barytone voice for a chat on the 27th though, no worries. hehe :p
Merely Mortal
Waiting for WAR, both the virtual and the real

Formerly on Hib/Pryd as:
Damarmas, Cias, Bryce, Line

spook
Emerald Rider

Post by spook »

I may have problems with the 13th of April as starting date. My sisters' due with her second child around then, and since it's Easter and no work etc I've promised to be home throughout it.

Also, people from my guild have start coming back from US servers, so I think it's best if you found a different person in case AD happens to get even more active soon.

I'm still interested in playing, but my loyalty to AD has priority :)
Merely Mortal
Waiting for WAR, both the virtual and the real

Formerly on Hib/Pryd as:
Damarmas, Cias, Bryce, Line

Hrymf
Emerald Rider

Post by Hrymf »

spook wrote:I may have problems with the 13th of April as starting date. My sisters' due with her second child around then, and since it's Easter and no work etc I've promised to be home throughout it.

Also, people from my guild have start coming back from US servers, so I think it's best if you found a different person in case AD happens to get even more active soon.

I'm still interested in playing, but my loyalty to AD has priority :)
AD is always comming back, yet there is no group of them running like ever ;)

Btw, are we meeting tonight or what? :)
Inzo Nightshade 7Lx
Inzak Warden 8lx
Inzork Blademaster 6lx

Nored
Emerald Rider

Post by Nored »

Just say when, and I'll be there ;)
Nored, 50 Champ <Green Peacekeepers>

levelnix
Emerald Rider

Post by levelnix »

just got a meeting in for 18.00 cet wich will last min 3 houers
so let s try to meet 21.30 cet cain

imo jarahl should set a bg or cg so it s easy to get in contact

cu levelnix
levelnix

Jarahl
Emerald Rider

Post by Jarahl »

Everyone who can, please be online tonight. I'll make an open BG on Tops about 21:00 CET, and then wait for as many people who are avail. There we can talk abit, get to learn each other, preferably get info for the Vent. server Levelnix so kindly offered etc, sort out the details.

Spook > I totally respect your oppinion, and if you back out we will look for another Eld. Can also push the date abit, Mondayn 17th perhaps? Would help if you suggested a date since its your sisters prenancy which kinda decides it, btw grats on being an Uncle once again :)
Regards

Jacob

Retired Hibbie

levelnix
Emerald Rider

Post by levelnix »

ventrilo is the prydwen one
look on mainpage here
go to green peacekeeper channel and
password is AUSTRIA

setup is very easy and i think most using it atm anyway

cu levelnix