Ml7 Grp steps Wed 18th January. 19.00Uk time Volc/pryd

General 'Hibernian' forum for the entire cluster
Asterixxx
Emerald Rider

Post by Asterixxx »

im a bit confused too , because of the Bg raid and changing of days. i have posted on my first post the people who fit in to the slots i have asked for. whether or not you guys think we should run two groups?
i dont mind at all, i simply put into the group the people that signed with a char required, sorry to those i havent included.

still one spot to fill though.
asterix2:
"How do you pick up the threads of an old life, how do you go on, when in your heart you know, There is no going back. There are some things that time cannot mend, some hurts that go too deep..."
Frodo Baggins, LOTR
"All my life i have lived by a code. Honour the Gods, Love your Woman, and Defend your Country!"
Prince Hector, Troy
Gandelf wrote:Dark Age of Crashalot

Satyn
Emerald Rider

Post by Satyn »

i've changed your title thread to lower the confusion hun
Fallen Spirits GM
Obscurum GM
E&E
satyn1:

Asterixxx
Emerald Rider

Post by Asterixxx »

ty darlin.

so one spot left for pbaoe/animist (prefferably, as ml7 grp steps are long enough as it is.)
i can get one to stand in if we cant get one.

Aran, do you think you can get together the rest of the people that signed up and see if you can run a seperate group to mine on that night? im sorri if i have left people out.
asterix2:
"How do you pick up the threads of an old life, how do you go on, when in your heart you know, There is no going back. There are some things that time cannot mend, some hurts that go too deep..."
Frodo Baggins, LOTR
"All my life i have lived by a code. Honour the Gods, Love your Woman, and Defend your Country!"
Prince Hector, Troy
Gandelf wrote:Dark Age of Crashalot

Aran_Thule

Post by Aran_Thule »

No idea who where or what people have signed up now, but dont think we could form a very balanced group from them.

Also seems that someone has decided to run ML6on that date as well.

Given the troubles i had in ML4 i think i would prefer not going on the MLrush that Aardwolf/Gribok is running, so might take the chance to get this one done.

Can try to organise a group for ML7 group steps friday if people are interested.
Aran Thule, Epic Sniper and Sojourner, Guild leader of the Artisans of Willow(roleplay guild)

Frozodo
Emerald Rider

Post by Frozodo »

Aran_Thule wrote:No idea who where or what people have signed up now, but dont think we could form a very balanced group from them.

Also seems that someone has decided to run ML6on that date as well.

Given the troubles i had in ML4 i think i would prefer not going on the MLrush that Aardwolf/Gribok is running, so might take the chance to get this one done.

Can try to organise a group for ML7 group steps friday if people are interested.
Well if people want i just miss a druid for my runs and after that im sure i can help maybe due the weekend or so i got a few ml10 i can always come help with depending on needs of a grp :D
HIB/Pryd:
Luinnerian
Minimeee
ShadowVenom
Frozodo

HIB/Excalibur

BBshoomer
ShadowVenom
Frozodo
MightyMiniMoose

VegetaFH1
Emerald Rider

Post by VegetaFH1 »

Bah, so confused

So Aster is takin the group (from his first post) to do the group steps of ml 7 an 8 tomorrow night.. an aran is doin the same.. only on friday night?

I have one question tho... what was the point on doing the BG steps before the group steps... it makes no sence cus u nee the group steps in order to do the .10 of every ML.. (witch sucks)

Also... if there is enough ppl for it.. i dont suppose we can do 4.2 4.10 and 5.9 and 5.10.... can we? altho, not surprized if u say no
ImageImage
ImageImage

Kallima

Post by Kallima »

VegetaFH1 wrote:it makes no sence cus u nee the group steps in order to do the .10 of every ML.. (witch sucks)
You don't need the group steps to get credit for .10 any longer, changed a few patches ago.

VegetaFH1
Emerald Rider

Post by VegetaFH1 »

U are jokin me...

See thats how long its bin since ive done a proper ML... god dammit.. im.. gonna go hit myself with a mallet, if i had have known that i wood have gone on monday... <slaps hismelf with a wet fish>..... <with arans wet fish...> lol
ImageImage
ImageImage

VegetaFH1
Emerald Rider

Post by VegetaFH1 »

Excuse me for Double posting in ur thread aster mate

I wont be here all day as im being dragged out to help with finishing a house for a friend of the family.. <sigh> no biggy really but ill try to get back for 7pm mate hopefuly earlyer so i can jump in the ML..... even if i dont have a spot there, id rather be there an give u an opinion if someone doesnt turn up, then leave u empty handed an be one man short to get the hole group wiped... (its no fun to get killed half way through what ur trying to do...<shrug>..)

Veg Out
/Military Salute
ImageImage
ImageImage

Dotster
Emerald Rider

Post by Dotster »

how long u think this will take us btw ? im in no rush :-0 just if it finished before the ml6 ppl get to 6.10 would be gr8 cause only step i need on me animist then just ml9 for BIG Pet Oo
maybe im back

New Toon Tripler - VW lvl 49uk:

all chars are gonedoh:

Return to “Hibernian Cluster Discussion”