[Discussion] Server down 15.11

General 'Hibernian' forum for the entire cluster
Gamblor
Emerald Rider

Post by Gamblor »

Satyn wrote:aah well this was the drop for me. Will be looking out for another game as from today.

:eek:
Gamblor Evilneonhammer Lvl 49 Champ :gamblor:
Samos Lvl 50 Animist
Noobynoodle Lvl 50 Warden
Garibaldi Lvl 47 Vamp
Ickleluwibomb Lvl 39 Chanter
Gambino lvl 39 Dr00d D00d

Mid/Glas

Gamblor Lvl 2x Savage
Yamis Lvl x Spirit Master
FinalFlash lvl 4x Warlock
Chereck Shadowblade
Gambet Hunter

Caestar
Emerald Rider

Post by Caestar »

Dotster wrote:can not beleive ppl whining about what they farmed today and it may be lost. im one of the very unlucky one's to still not get any of my items back from the stripping that took place over 2 months ago so for ppl to moan about it is silly' when requiel said its THE LAST THING THEY WILL DO unless they need to
I still havent got any items back from the Stripping incedent neither. 2 of my chars are naked as well. I also hear in chinese whispers that im meant to now email GoA with all of the items i have lost. If this is right ..am i supposed to memorise everything that i have got when theres prolly over 50 to 60 items on 2 different chars making it well over 100 on both? Why?
Caestar......Currently Levelling Malice E.T.A 2012
Monkeypuzzle......Animist searching for some answers
Buffselecta......Druid looking for her first aid kit

Ankh Morpork

Post by Ankh Morpork »

Caestar wrote:I still havent got any items back from the Stripping incedent neither. 2 of my chars are naked as well. I also hear in chinese whispers that im meant to now email GoA with all of the items i have lost. If this is right ..am i supposed to memorise everything that i have got when theres prolly over 50 to 60 items on 2 different chars making it well over 100 on both? Why?
Because there is no way for them to know what items you had. I thought this was pretty clear by now after tons of similar posts..

/Ankh

Satyn
Emerald Rider

Post by Satyn »

Caestar wrote:I still havent got any items back from the Stripping incedent neither. 2 of my chars are naked as well. I also hear in chinese whispers that im meant to now email GoA with all of the items i have lost. If this is right ..am i supposed to memorise everything that i have got when theres prolly over 50 to 60 items on 2 different chars making it well over 100 on both? Why?
no offence but have you been sleeping last couple of months? ;) you should have right nowed it the first second you saw it.
Fallen Spirits GM
Obscurum GM
E&E
satyn1:

Cromcruaich

Post by Cromcruaich »

still got a stripped character myself.

my number is 050908-000296
Crom, Druid of Na Fianna Dragun

If you have a problem, if no one else can help, and if you can find them, maybe you can hire...the A(nimist)-Team

Cue music for full effect.

Thanks to Tuthmes for the link.

Balu
Emerald Rider

Post by Balu »

Ghey gfx for that game, actually one of worst 3d rendering i ve seen on top of decent drawn models

umm talking about the one in Ankh s link http://www.gmxmedia.net/battlegroundeurope/
Balu of the Jungle

Cromcruaich

Post by Cromcruaich »

Satyn wrote:aah well this was the drop for me. Will be looking out for another game as from today.
Your not allowed, somebody stop her!
Crom, Druid of Na Fianna Dragun

If you have a problem, if no one else can help, and if you can find them, maybe you can hire...the A(nimist)-Team

Cue music for full effect.

Thanks to Tuthmes for the link.

Ankh Morpork

Post by Ankh Morpork »

The graphics aye, but the game play rocks :)

I don't mind if the graphics are abit lame as long as the game is fun to play, but ofc I would like to see a game with both good graphics and gameplay.

/Ankh

Balu
Emerald Rider

Post by Balu »

Ankh Morpork wrote:The graphics aye, but the game play rocks :)

I don't mind if the graphics are abit lame as long as the game is fun to play, but ofc I would like to see a game with both good graphics and gameplay.

/Ankh
Battlefield 2
Balu of the Jungle

Satyn
Emerald Rider

Post by Satyn »

Cromcruaich wrote:Your not allowed, somebody stop her!
In the state i'm in atm I dont think anyone can change my mind. I'm angry at myself for getting angry over a game and some ppl in it. So its for the best trust me or i'll kill someone sooner or later.

and i'm NOT playing that game ankh is on about, i'm just not a war type of girl ;)
Fallen Spirits GM
Obscurum GM
E&E
satyn1:

Return to “Hibernian Cluster Discussion”