Dont Yell At Me Goa

General 'Hibernian' forum for the entire cluster
Rejecta

Post by Rejecta »

There was no need to be rude to Banana. Don't see what was "nazi" about asking him to be polite.

Scabs
Emerald Rider

Post by Scabs »

Satyn wrote:You really want me to get angry dont you. mmmmm Really dont see why tho. You have something to prove? Calling me a nazi ... very mature i must say.

I was hoping I'd be the first person you get angry at :satyn1: :)
WAR! - K8 Peaks

Snozzle - 27 Shaman. drunk:

Guild - Pestis
Alliance - Squig Quo Pro
Members - Heavy Metal, Pestis, Brutal DeLuxe, Nocturnal Dawn, BLONDIIN PINGVIIN, De Gale Trolde fra Nord

Xest
Emerald Rider

Post by Xest »

Rejecta wrote:There was no need to be rude to Banana. Don't see what was "nazi" about asking him to be polite.
Exactly.

Besides I got warned for calling a mod a nazi on VN <grins evily at Lothandar> :p
OFFICER XEST - PROTECTING YOU AGAINST FORUM CRIME
Che Xefan, el presidente.

Satyn
Emerald Rider

Post by Satyn »

Xest wrote:Exactly.

Besides I got warned for calling a mod a nazi on VN <grins evily at Lothandar> :p
dont worry dear he got a warning, and luckely for him one of his previous ones just ran out or he had himself a bann.
Fallen Spirits GM
Obscurum GM
E&E
satyn1:

OohhoO

Post by OohhoO »

Why do people feel they have an incontrovertable right to be rude & nasty to others?

Personally I would have waived the warnung & just waved the ban-stick & buh-bye in this case.
:OohhoO:
-
Paddock - L60 Male Man Hunter - SM Tailor
Moegren - L53 Male Man Captain - SM Weaponsmith GM Woodworker
Paddreth - L60 Male Man Minstrel - SM Jeweller GM Cook
Skyros - L57 Male Man Loremaster - SM Scholar GM Farmer
Pauncho - L60 Male Hobbit Burglar - SM Armoursmith
-

Gamblor
Emerald Rider

Post by Gamblor »

Lothandar wrote:We got ourselves a mod-nazi . If you say the word stupid, you get warned.

Yes now come at me for saying the word nazi. Before you do that it means "enforcing rules about 10 times more aggressively than needed" is what it means.
:l33t: :lurk:
Gamblor Evilneonhammer Lvl 49 Champ :gamblor:
Samos Lvl 50 Animist
Noobynoodle Lvl 50 Warden
Garibaldi Lvl 47 Vamp
Ickleluwibomb Lvl 39 Chanter
Gambino lvl 39 Dr00d D00d

Mid/Glas

Gamblor Lvl 2x Savage
Yamis Lvl x Spirit Master
FinalFlash lvl 4x Warlock
Chereck Shadowblade
Gambet Hunter

Cromcruaich

Post by Cromcruaich »

Its heavy handed and unnecessary to warn someone for saying a reply is stupid. Now if the response had been that a person was stupid then that would seem reasonable. Do we all have to now tip toe around expressing fourthright opionions on others posts? Would that warning of been incoming if it was with respect to someone elses post?
Crom, Druid of Na Fianna Dragun

If you have a problem, if no one else can help, and if you can find them, maybe you can hire...the A(nimist)-Team

Cue music for full effect.

Thanks to Tuthmes for the link.

Spiritraiser
Emerald Rider

Post by Spiritraiser »

Ankh Morpork wrote:So in other words you could have said "enforcing rules about 10 times more aggressively than needed" instead of nazi..and saved you the time of explaining why you said nazi.

/Ankh
heh, so true :)
Spiritraiser wannabe Bainshee - Pryd
Fouskas ickle Warden wannabe - Pryd

Spiritraiser eternal rvr group searcher reaver - Excal

Satyn
Emerald Rider

Post by Satyn »

Cromcruaich wrote:Its heavy handed and unnecessary to warn someone for saying a reply is stupid. Now if the response had been that a person was stupid then that would seem reasonable. Do we all have to now tip toe around expressing fourthright opionions on others posts? Would that warning of been incoming if it was with respect to someone elses post?
his warning has been removed again last night, instead of that i made a post saying it wasnt needed to give such a harsh response to nana. To nobody actually. Ppl sometimes seem to forget they are dealing with real ppl here and those ppl have feelings aswell.
You dont have to tip toe just show some respect to your fellow daoc players I all I'm asking for.
Fallen Spirits GM
Obscurum GM
E&E
satyn1:

Scabs
Emerald Rider

Post by Scabs »

lol can i just mention i got a warning for telling someone to shut up lol. Sorry Satyn I had to. :satyn2:
WAR! - K8 Peaks

Snozzle - 27 Shaman. drunk:

Guild - Pestis
Alliance - Squig Quo Pro
Members - Heavy Metal, Pestis, Brutal DeLuxe, Nocturnal Dawn, BLONDIIN PINGVIIN, De Gale Trolde fra Nord

Return to “Hibernian Cluster Discussion”