ML 1-10 Rush

General 'Hibernian' forum for the entire cluster
Hroth
Emerald Rider

Post by Hroth »

I'd love to come with my Ranger :D
:) <<<<<<-- Default Smiley, Incase anyone takes anything I post too seriously :p

Kallima

Post by Kallima »

If the battlegroup is good humoured and fun then I am likely to show up for some of these. Master levels and artifacts would be good for some more of my alts, but I've done a lot of master levels, so whether I enjoy being there is the key thing.

This is a lot of master levels each week. I can't see me getting any prereqs and ml exp needed between raids done that close together, but I have an assortment of magic types that are ML0, ML2 and ML4 at the moment, so one of them could pop up on a lot of the raids. Obviously once you get to ML9 and ML10 then entering the area would become a problem.

I prefer to only play one character on these things, but if I am there and it is needed/helpful for the success of the raid an ML10 druid (with FoP) could come along to assist. In that case, I will actively play whichever is most useful at any given point, and the other would watch absent mindedly.

Merino
Emerald Rider

Post by Merino »

Rami wrote:I'm not sure if there's any other ML rush running at the moment
There is, just check the Sticky section of this board. Kesxex is running them each week and so far we have done ML1-4. ML5 group steps are this and next week.

You might want to coordinate with Kesxex for maximum effect, maybe catch up to ML5 and then do the rest together, especially for zergy ones like ML8 and 10.

Merino/Yeyi

Sharkith

Post by Sharkith »

Merino wrote:There is, just check the Sticky section of this board. Kesxex is running them each week and so far we have done ML1-4. ML5 group steps are this and next week.

You might want to coordinate with Kesxex for maximum effect, maybe catch up to ML5 and then do the rest together, especially for zergy ones like ML8 and 10.

Merino/Yeyi
This is our goal isn't it? If it is I will galvanise as many in our guild to make sure they are at ML5 and fully caught up with Kes.

We have at least 2fgs of Hordies who could do and actually 'need' these I think.

Sharkith

Malaeus
Emerald Rider

There is allrdy another ML 1-10 going, other than Kes'...

Post by Malaeus »

Asterixxx is planning 1 instead of the DarkTails cancelled 1. Maybe we could merge these first, catch up with Kes and then zerg the rest? Would like all 3 raid leaders oppinion on this plz... Mebbe make new thread or hold ingame meeting?

Malaeus
Lie to others as you like but never lie to yaself

Guidance WorldDreamer - RR 5 Fat Firby drood
Ezeekiel UkuleleFaetter - RR4 Celt with a harp

Nostalgica
Emerald Rider

Post by Nostalgica »

I would love to join to if i get to 40+ before u start =)

Kesxex

Post by Kesxex »

I would have no problem suspending the Bonanza to let people catch up. The numbers are getting low and as of now it would be barely possible to do ML8 and ML9 with the Bonanza.

If needed I can offer to run ML5 again on a weekday or Saturday as the BG steps won't require that much in numbers so catching up shouldn't be that much problem.
"If you are not living on the edge, you occupy too much space!"

Farils
Emerald Rider

Post by Farils »

Any date for ml1? and plz tell what steps that shall be done before :)
Farils Hora rr11l0 ml10 Bard
Traktorlesben rr6l2 ml10 Ns
Surprisingly rr5l7 ml4 Eld
Faril rr8l8 ml10 berserk
Walkure rr5l5 ml10 valk
Surprising Death rr6l1 ml10 sm
Stefaen Sado rr5l3 ml10 bd
Traktorlesba rr6l6 ml5 sham
Jegerinnen rr4l6 ml2 hunter
Flares 5l3 ml1 wl

All with perfected ToA temps!

+48 bainshee@camlann
+46 theurg@ avalon

Blight
Emerald Rider

Post by Blight »

Most of my toons are ml 3+, but need many steps on them after that, so I'll be joining in if able. If I can get my warden to 40+, I'll try and get it onto the bonanza.
Blight eld ml 10
Blaeght mana eld ml 10
Mrbond shade ml 10
Maryan ment lgm tailor ml 2 (house 3259)
Laraev hero ml 5
Nina chanter ml 10
Lukkoye bard ml 8
Shroomss animist
Lokan bm ml 10
Buffysvamp bb and legendary armorer
http://gimpchimp.etilader.com/s.php?u=Leetl

Biloria
Emerald Rider

Post by Biloria »

Im intressted got bard, wyrden or.... yeah well I'll prob be there.

Return to “Hibernian Cluster Discussion”