The obligatory 'GoA sucks' Server crash whine thread - 20/10/05

General 'Hibernian' forum for the entire cluster
Quinlan

Post by Quinlan »

[23:13] pup|AFK: there is news on the goa site for those that can reach it for those that can't it says:
[23:13] pup|AFK: Hello,
[23:13] pup|AFK: as you might have noticed a lot of players lost their connection to our servers a few minutes ago. The servers are ok but at this moment some players cannot reconnect.
[23:13] pup|AFK: We are aware of the problem and our technicians are working to solve it. Thank you for your patience.
finland:
holland:

Adianna
Emerald Rider

Post by Adianna »

Quinlan wrote:Whole of wanadoo in france (GOA ISP) seems to have died. That or either someone stole france but i cant imagine who would do that.

Reminds me of a joke I once heard... don't take it too serious though:

A French and a German find a Djinn. As the both got to him the same moment, the Djinn says to them "Each of you will have three wishes." So the French comes and says, "I want that every French will be in France". So he says, so the Djinn fulfills his wish. "Then I want all non-French out of France." So he says, so the Djinn fulfills his wish. "And finally I want a wall around France, so high that no one can get in or out." So he says, so the Djinn fulfills his wish.
The Djinn says, "you have had your three wishes" and turns to the German. The German looks at the Djinn and says, "tell me more about that wall... really no one can get in or out?" The Djinn answers, "It is 20 miles high. No one can get past it." The German thinks a little and then says to the Djinn, "I only have one wish. Fill it with water."

:D
Adwaenyth - Alathanne - Adianna -=- Face Down / Prydwen-Excalibur

European Time Zones:
http://www.timeanddate.com/library/abbr ... ezones/eu/
World Clock - Europe:
http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/c ... ent=europe

Eibhing
Emerald Rider

Post by Eibhing »

Adianna wrote:Reminds me of a joke I once heard... don't take it too serious though:

A French and a German find a Djinn. As the both got to him the same moment, the Djinn says to them "Each of you will have three wishes." So the French comes and says, "I want that every French will be in France". So he says, so the Djinn fulfills his wish. "Then I want all non-French out of France." So he says, so the Djinn fulfills his wish. "And finally I want a wall around France, so high that no one can get in or out." So he says, so the Djinn fulfills his wish.
The Djinn says, "you have had your three wishes" and turns to the German. The German looks at the Djinn and says, "tell me more about that wall... really no one can get in or out?" The Djinn answers, "It is 20 miles high. No one can get past it." The German thinks a little and then says to the Djinn, "I only have one wish. Fill it with water."

rofl :D

Satyn
Emerald Rider

Post by Satyn »

Hemuli wrote:< IF U ARE UNDER 18 DO NOT READ PLEASE >

Servers are down becouse goa rox so much and they can't do anything right. ffs prolly shittest firm ever etc. Could be soooooo happy if someone else could host daoc servers than goa..

Last few months this server shit have been just fucking joke.. Nothing aint working, chars getting stripped, and wtf we get? Some fucking 10 dayfreegametimetickethavefunkkthx.

Omfg.

Sorry all kids now go and buy candy.
I have nothing against swearing once in a while and I do it myself aswell but when i read this thread I had to sit back, put my legs up and gave a big *sigh*. I cant understand for the love of god why you cant make yourself clear without useing all those swear words.
Fallen Spirits GM
Obscurum GM
E&E
satyn1:

alduan
Emerald Rider

Post by alduan »

omg meights, where's my itamz!½!, ops, wrong thread
Audible 6l0 Bainshee omg wtf pwnd stripped by goa
Alduan 5l8 Eldy getting his gear updated

Bugzy
Emerald Rider

Post by Bugzy »

Shit meights, teh servers are down, i recently uninstalled eq (n i was liek level 500 with liek uber equipment).

The pr0n site i always visit is dwon n now i can't do naut.

OMGZ, goa suck0rz the big one0rz, france need to be blown up!111
Bard - ML 8 - RR4Lx - 33/37/43
Vampiir - ML 1 - RR3Lx - 38/32/43

Blight
Emerald Rider

Post by Blight »

That was well funny Adianna:-)
Blight eld ml 10
Blaeght mana eld ml 10
Mrbond shade ml 10
Maryan ment lgm tailor ml 2 (house 3259)
Laraev hero ml 5
Nina chanter ml 10
Lukkoye bard ml 8
Shroomss animist
Lokan bm ml 10
Buffysvamp bb and legendary armorer
http://gimpchimp.etilader.com/s.php?u=Leetl

Satyn
Emerald Rider

Post by Satyn »

Bugzy wrote:Shit meights, teh servers are down, i recently uninstalled eq (n i was liek level 500 with liek uber equipment).

The pr0n site i always visit is dwon n now i can't do naut.

OMGZ, goa suck0rz the big one0rz, france need to be blown up!111
O.o when you posted this servers where long up :p
Fallen Spirits GM
Obscurum GM
E&E
satyn1:

centurion
Emerald Rider

Post by centurion »

Adianna wrote:Reminds me of a joke I once heard... don't take it too serious though:

Hah, harsh but I like it xD
Zephina
<Eclipse>

game over

Lothandar
Emerald Rider

Post by Lothandar »

Quinlan wrote:That or either someone stole france but i cant imagine who would do that.

Heh, hehe I wouldn't know who either !

Return to “Hibernian Cluster Discussion”