Ten things druids say just before they quit playing

General 'Hibernian' forum for the entire cluster
OohhoO

Post by OohhoO »

Back in the day when I played a Warden regularly in RvR I used to shout SLAM!!!1! at the tanks & NUKE!!!1! at the casters :p
-
Paddock - L60 Male Man Hunter - SM Tailor
Moegren - L53 Male Man Captain - SM Weaponsmith GM Woodworker
Paddreth - L60 Male Man Minstrel - SM Jeweller GM Cook
Skyros - L57 Male Man Loremaster - SM Scholar GM Farmer
Pauncho - L60 Male Hobbit Burglar - SM Armoursmith
-

Tasmin
Emerald Rider

Post by Tasmin »

As someone on the other side (i.e. a non druid), I cant understand how anyone can spam heal heal heal HEAL ME NOW....

It takes all my button mashing fingers just to keep hitting the enemy. Can never understand how any one can stop 'doing their job' hitting the enemy just to spam for heals.

Any heals I do get Im really grateful for, really really grateful. Even if i never said at the time...

Thanks to all the healers out there, please please please do not quit, some of us really apprieciate you all.

Maybe all healers should have a macro so they can spam 'HIT THEM WHERE IT HURTS' or 'save me, SAVE ME, ALL DEFEND YOUR HEALER NOW!!!!' and once dead, complain bitterly, 'why didnt you get that full group off me? Well havent you got purge, why didnt you use it, you should have defended your healers, a groups nothing with out its healers make sure you do a better job next time.........'

Cya

Tas

Kallima

Post by Kallima »

OohhoO wrote:Back in the day when I played a Warden regularly in RvR I used to shout SLAM!!!1! at the tanks & NUKE!!!1! at the casters :p
When someone yells HEAL! there is a temptation to yell KILL THINGS! in response. I'm usually much too busy though. I think I did once say 'If I'm not healing you then I have my own problems, so just die quietly'.

I've certainly been known to tell my group that I'm low on power so try dying slower for a while. Sometimes they even listen to that and keep their heads down for a bit. <grins>

Landra
Emerald Rider

Post by Landra »

Loved this post Kallima made me laugh because it is so true. Love all the healers out there and the heals and rez I ever get for I am a eld and as you know I only wear cloth armor :bow:

Elrandhir

Post by Elrandhir »

Kallima wrote:When someone yells HEAL! there is a temptation to yell KILL THINGS! in response. I'm usually much too busy though. I think I did once say 'If I'm not healing you then I have my own problems, so just die quietly'.

I've certainly been known to tell my group that I'm low on power so try dying slower for a while. Sometimes they even listen to that and keep their heads down for a bit. <grins>

Only time I would say something is when Im dead, and if I knew I would have healed better then the person using the Druid, because if that would be the case he/she would really suck ;P

Yurian
Emerald Rider

Post by Yurian »

Hehe rly dunno :) tbh i cant recall anyone bitching me on druid, only person bitching me is myslef after fight when i know i could do some things better or make more accurate choices. But back on topic as it was mentioned if u meet ppl that r shooting @ u with random meat just cos grp is dead w/o any knowledge how that happend (ye its always bard, druids fault), instead of asking questions and trying to point where mistake was done, just tell them to roll a druid and hit disband button. It can be frustrating for rest of grp but if it happends few times that stupid person shouldnt get proper grp. but thats only my selfish opinion :)
<Golden Age>
Yurian Harmsong Tiarna Bard
ML10 Sojourner
Yuriann Healsong Silver Hand Druid
ML5 Perfecter
Yurianos Bubblesong Cosantoir Warden
ML10 Battlemaster
Farmaris Ultramarine Savant Champion (under construction)
ML1 Banelord
WinAmp is now playing:

Technasia
Emerald Rider

Post by Technasia »

only one thing i find annoying, is when half the grp just got rezzed, you rebuffing with the other druid and then some ppl like to rush in again and then whine about not getting healed :/
Technasia
<Eclipse>

Yurian
Emerald Rider

Post by Yurian »

or rezz them start to buff up and they start running around like fool (oor of course) yelling buff me!!!one
<Golden Age>
Yurian Harmsong Tiarna Bard
ML10 Sojourner
Yuriann Healsong Silver Hand Druid
ML5 Perfecter
Yurianos Bubblesong Cosantoir Warden
ML10 Battlemaster
Farmaris Ultramarine Savant Champion (under construction)
ML1 Banelord
WinAmp is now playing:

kaxen
Emerald Rider

Post by kaxen »

if you aint happy with your druid then reroll? :o
Prydwen
Tuatha Dé Danann
Kxn - Hero
Nxk - Chanter
Animistic - Animist

Camlann
Guildless
Kxn - Eldritch

Seanpaul
Emerald Rider

Post by Seanpaul »

kaxen wrote:if you aint happy with your druid then reroll? :o
its not the class that people are unhappy with, its the attitude of others maybe? :O
So open your mouth and stick to your guns. You've gotta realise that she's indifferent. Whoa-oh-oh-oh-oh what your name? just wont learn, here we go again.

Return to “Hibernian Cluster Discussion”