rr

General 'Hibernian' forum for the entire cluster
Kesxex

Post by Kesxex »

pikeh wrote:i think what bought them down was multiple GS javelins!
I think it was more the effort shown by all and using the advantages we had. Don't think you took down 4 trebs, 2 war rams and 1 battle ram within 20 minutes with your javelins. :D
The fight at the postern door also made for a very good diversion.
"If you are not living on the edge, you occupy too much space!"

pikeh
Emerald Rider

Post by pikeh »

Kesxex wrote:I think it was more the effort shown by all and using the advantages we had. Don't think you took down 4 trebs, 2 war rams and 1 battle ram within 20 minutes with your javelins. :p
lies!

yeh was a good defence- was hoping they were coming back after the first attempt while the doors were still low but wasnt to be :(
Piikeh/SH/r40/rr4X
<White Rose>
R.I.P Severance

Tammuz
Emerald Rider

Post by Tammuz »

Slightly off target i guess but half reading that old reza thing something i never thought about is that anyone using voice coms is breaking the CoC arent they ?

Ankh Morpork

Post by Ankh Morpork »

Tammuz wrote:Slightly off target i guess but half reading that old reza thing something i never thought about is that anyone using voice coms is breaking the CoC arent they ?
Aye, just as bad as irc or any other type of program..

/Ankh

pikeh
Emerald Rider

Post by pikeh »

well if thats the case - then organising rr's on this forum is against CoC too :-o
Piikeh/SH/r40/rr4X
<White Rose>
R.I.P Severance

Ankh Morpork

Post by Ankh Morpork »

pikeh wrote:well if thats the case - then organising rr's on this forum is against CoC too :-o
No, cos its using programs while you play...like coordinating your moves with ventrilo or what every you decide to use...or something similar :)

/Ankh

Monk
Emerald Rider

Post by Monk »

TBH i dont see anything wrong with this, all it is is notifying people that an rr is happening on your own homeground. its not like ladder told mids about an rr attempt on them. i really dont see why some people see this as wrong.
~~~GM of Fallen Spirits - Prydwen~~~
Spetsnaz lvl50 Celt Valewalker 6l2 -Currently Main
Nicholai lvl 50 Elf Ranger 4l0
Moscow lvl 50 Shar Vampiir 3l8
Vanyia lvl 50 Celt Druid 3l2
Aequitas lvl 50 Shar Hero 2l0 - running old school epic!
Trident lvl 45 Elf Chanter 1l5

Hrymf
Emerald Rider

Post by Hrymf »

Monk wrote:TBH i dont see anything wrong with this, all it is is notifying people that an rr is happening on your own homeground. its not like ladder told mids about an rr attempt on them. i really dont see why some people see this as wrong.
Rather stupid comment that, it is wrong and against CoC, and if you can only see it being wrong if he tells on us, well then you are simple clueless... Its wrong no matter of which side is getting blabbered about.
Inzo Nightshade 7Lx
Inzak Warden 8lx
Inzork Blademaster 6lx

Bourkey
Emerald Rider

Post by Bourkey »

I suppose i should also get banned when ive rang a rl mate up and told him is a rr, and then he told his mates on msn to come help to. Imo stop taking a pop at ladder he made one small post to help, the population is low enough as it is, if your gonna ban ladder then your gonna have to ban alot of people, so i hope you like playing normal rpgs rather then MMORPGS.

Hrymf
Emerald Rider

Post by Hrymf »

Bourkey wrote:I suppose i should also get banned when ive rang a rl mate up and told him is a rr, and then he told his mates on msn to come help to. Imo stop taking a pop at ladder he made one small post to help, the population is low enough as it is, if your gonna ban ladder then your gonna have to ban alot of people, so i hope you like playing normal rpgs rather then MMORPGS.
Yes you should be banned, and it is you who should consider playing a regular RPG, since it seems you cant follow the rules there is in the online games where you are not the only person playing then.
Inzo Nightshade 7Lx
Inzak Warden 8lx
Inzork Blademaster 6lx

Return to “Hibernian Cluster Discussion”