All Ml pre's

General 'Hibernian' forum for the entire cluster
Asterixxx
Emerald Rider

Post by Asterixxx »

Ok guys this is for tomor dont forget please and yes it is all ML pre steps, unless all peeps in grp have done certain one's (hopefully ml1)

BUT if you read up i have posted who the first 8 in grp are and that i will be running with them 8, but all the extra people that have signed up please turn up and maybe we can run it in 2 groups as i dont need ml pre's such as 1 and 2.
asterix2:
"How do you pick up the threads of an old life, how do you go on, when in your heart you know, There is no going back. There are some things that time cannot mend, some hurts that go too deep..."
Frodo Baggins, LOTR
"All my life i have lived by a code. Honour the Gods, Love your Woman, and Defend your Country!"
Prince Hector, Troy
Gandelf wrote:Dark Age of Crashalot

Amedor
Emerald Rider

Post by Amedor »

Could you perhaps remind me in game on Amedor at around 6pm, as I most likely am to forget after school :).
Retired until further notice

Pizzero
Emerald Rider

Post by Pizzero »

Asterixx !!! sign up my Banshie , eldritch or animist ! you target needed on grp my 3 class
Pryd/Hib

Pizzero Bard RR4L6 ML8
Jordi Animist RR1L1 ML8

Exc/Alb

Salen Minstrel RR6L8 ML10
Ribas Theurgist RR3L6 ML10
Gladiador Paladin RR3L4 ML10

Asterixxx
Emerald Rider

Post by Asterixxx »

Pizzero wrote:Asterixx !!! sign up my Banshie , eldritch or animist ! you target needed on grp my 3 class

EH?
asterix2:
"How do you pick up the threads of an old life, how do you go on, when in your heart you know, There is no going back. There are some things that time cannot mend, some hurts that go too deep..."
Frodo Baggins, LOTR
"All my life i have lived by a code. Honour the Gods, Love your Woman, and Defend your Country!"
Prince Hector, Troy

Shaen
Emerald Rider

Post by Shaen »

cant make it tonight, something came up. im sry
Shaen - Ninu - Nija - Jaininea - Janeane - Katalin - Fidi
<| Luna Caligo |>

Pharoahe
Emerald Rider

Post by Pharoahe »

L50 Bard looking to join
Cuthifen, Tavern Regular of the Artisans of Willow (L50 Celt Bard, Legendary Armorer)
Conzpi, Stranger of the Artisans of Willow (L43 Elf Enchanter, Apprentice Spellcrafter)
Edielath, Clanlord of Circle of Satai (L42 Lurikeen Ranger, Apprentice Fletcher)

Reinforced L51 masterpieces in merchant at house 3702 in Limerick.

Asterixxx
Emerald Rider

Post by Asterixxx »

bg will be up in a min at 6.00pm feel free to join and we will arrange who deos what

BG is up on VITALSTATISTIXXX
asterix2:
Frodo Baggins, LOTR
Prince Hector, Troy

Amedor
Emerald Rider

Post by Amedor »

When are we going to go through the other ml presteps? Animaga is ml1 now, and Rjano is ml1 too (as he hosted a ml1 raid, I suspect he is :D), so we could do ml5 now, and ml8 presteps.
Retired until further notice

Asterixxx
Emerald Rider

Post by Asterixxx »

not sure m8 im concentrating on ml7 tonight and ml3 raid sunday at the moment so wont be til next week afaik
asterix2:
Frodo Baggins, LOTR
Prince Hector, Troy

Return to “Hibernian Cluster Discussion”