The ethics of dragon raiding -- split from WTS Full respec stone

General 'Hibernian' forum for the entire cluster
Bugzy
Emerald Rider

Post by Bugzy »

[modded :)]

As for the threads, poisting in someone elses thread is plainly wrong. If you want to sell something, make your own thread. Same goes for if you want to buy something.
Bard - ML 8 - RR4Lx - 33/37/43
Vampiir - ML 1 - RR3Lx - 38/32/43

Lairiodd
Emerald Rider

Post by Lairiodd »

Finolin wrote:To be honest I think it would work if you pick the right item and have the time/money to control the market. Set the price low enough that people don't feel the need to go farm for themselves or flood the market, but high enough that you make money.

Of course, I still have a never-worn Ancient Cracked Stag Hide in a vault (won in a lotto), which at one point was fairly valuable but which I neither sold nor used, so I'm probably not the best person to be giving advice in terms of financial speculation.
You mean you rolled for an item that you didn't intend to use :) ?

Btw, remember that being able to roll for more than 1 respec stone will mean a larger number of people who will attend dragon raids.
Prydwen
Lairiodd Level 50 Nightshade and Legendary Grandmaster Smith (1065) check prices here
Lairirian Level 50 Mana Mentalist and Legendary Spellcrafter (TDD)
Lairgreybark Level 50 Arb Animist
Lairmindlock Level 50 Bard (TDD)
Camlann
Lairthall Level 35+ Friar

Stocking one 99% of most of the useful spellcrafting gems at Houses 3304 and 3306

Over 150 gems at 99% stocked

Bugzy
Emerald Rider

Post by Bugzy »

Bugzy wrote:[modded :)]
OMG!

I didn't even use abusive words!
Bard - ML 8 - RR4Lx - 33/37/43
Vampiir - ML 1 - RR3Lx - 38/32/43

Lairiodd
Emerald Rider

Post by Lairiodd »

Bugzy wrote:OMG!

I didn't even use abusive words!
back in the good old days when I had an iron grip on these forums any personal insult would get a thead locking. :)
Prydwen
Lairiodd Level 50 Nightshade and Legendary Grandmaster Smith (1065) check prices here
Lairirian Level 50 Mana Mentalist and Legendary Spellcrafter (TDD)
Lairgreybark Level 50 Arb Animist
Lairmindlock Level 50 Bard (TDD)
Camlann
Lairthall Level 35+ Friar

Stocking one 99% of most of the useful spellcrafting gems at Houses 3304 and 3306

Over 150 gems at 99% stocked

Finolin

Post by Finolin »

Lairiodd wrote:You mean you rolled for an item that you didn't intend to use :) ?
Of course I intended to use it, in the same way I intend to make decent templates for all my level 50s. I just didn't want to deplete its condition until I was properly organized, and now it's been made much less useful by the crop of TOA artifact cloaks. Oh well, I might still use it, so in the vault it sits.
Finolin, 50th Elven Void Eldritch ML10 Convoker
Felia, 50th Celt Bard ML10 Sojourner
Fert, 50th Sylvan Arboreal Animist ML10 Convoker
Finality, 50th Sylvan Valewalker ML10 Battlemaster
Finoshar, 50th Shar Hero ML10 Battlemaster
Findrid, 50th Celt Druid ML10 Perfector
Fiat, 50th Celt Druid ML10 Perfector
Finesty, 50th Shar Mentalist ML10 Warlord
Fung, 50th Sylvan Verdant Animist ML10 Convoker
Finchant, 50th Elven Mana Enchanter ML10 Convoker

Hemuli
Emerald Rider

Post by Hemuli »

Lairiodd wrote:I have a question, why is it OK to roll for a 2nd stone and then keep it for trade and not OK to sell it for money ? In effect, a respec stone becomes a 10p coin :).
I have been in 3 dragonraids now and atleast I need everystone what i have got now. :(
- murr -

Never argue with an idiot. They drag you down to their level and beat you with experience. :|

Ankh Morpork

Post by Ankh Morpork »

I've been on two but still need to go on one more to get enough stones for me :) (well, ive been on more - but only two of malimbars dragon raids this year)

/Ankh

Return to “Hibernian Cluster Discussion”