Heta
Emerald Rider

Post by Heta »

not without Mythics aproval afaik
Woho! I got a 360 \o/

Requiel

Post by Requiel »

Ankh Morpork wrote:Btw, is goa allowed to mix with the gamecode? ]/Ankh[/B]
It depends. We can fix broken stuff like wrong triggers, mis-spellings, wrong keywords, invalid values in various database fields. We can't recode the game, change the way core mechanics work or make balance or design changes.

Ankh Morpork

Post by Ankh Morpork »

Requiel wrote:It depends. We can fix broken stuff like wrong triggers, mis-spellings, wrong keywords, invalid values in various database fields. We can't recode the game, change the way core mechanics work or make balance or design changes.
Thanks for the answer Requiel, but it was more ment for xianghua's "for the 28945255620525805195 time...." :) Btw, Requiel, you should take a look at the Cluster Post ..they seem to discuss GoA/Mythic atm so you might aswell take a peek :)

/Ankh

Lothandar
Emerald Rider

Post by Lothandar »

Sardine wrote:its a game, grow up. poke:
I don't want to grow up.

Your point is nonexistant anyway, as this isn't a game like counter-strike which was free from the start. (aka it was possible to just download it and play).

You see when your parents stop loading moneh in your wallet you might not like to play with bugs. You'll experience that in a few years (en garde :)))))))

Lothandar
Emerald Rider

Post by Lothandar »

Requiel wrote:It depends. We can fix broken stuff like wrong triggers, mis-spellings, wrong keywords, invalid values in various database fields. We can't recode the game, change the way core mechanics work or make balance or design changes.
At least report it to mythic so they know something is wrong? I don't see what I did wrong (what can be done wrong with pulling a red con melee/dding mob?) And is it impossible to see in this case whether I was entitled to the credit? If so, why?

Belisar
Emerald Rider

Post by Belisar »

xianghua wrote: ow and fyi your BG leader can grant you credit, you dont need goa for that cuz they wont give a shit
Can a BG leader grant you credit for a step that is not a BG one ?

Wasn't this a grp step - so no BG up anyway ?

bah - confused me - now I need a drink <wanders off looking for something strong and alcoholic>
Brain cells come and brain cells go but fat cells live forever !

Currently playing Hib (ofc) on Uthgard

Ankh Morpork

Post by Ankh Morpork »

Sardine wrote:its a game, grow up. poke:
Lothandar wrote:I don't want to grow up.

Your point is nonexistant anyway, as this isn't a game like counter-strike which was free from the start. (aka it was possible to just download it and play).

You see when your parents stop loading moneh in your wallet you might not like to play with bugs. You'll experience that in a few years (en garde :)))))))
Whats next...hitting each other with handbags? :)

/Ankh

Belisar
Emerald Rider

Post by Belisar »

Ankh Morpork wrote:Whats next...hitting each other with handbags? :)

/Ankh

They should throw tomatoes tbh - if they use handbags there is too much risk of strafing :mischev:
Brain cells come and brain cells go but fat cells live forever !

Currently playing Hib (ofc) on Uthgard

Heta
Emerald Rider

Post by Heta »

or maybe pulling eachothers braids
Woho! I got a 360 \o/

Glacier
Emerald Rider

Post by Glacier »

Tomato throwers windowdrag , rly :treeebear
Oddballl <> /rvr
Glacier <> /toa