Full Master level's Remains -- drunken bidding posts

General 'Hibernian' forum for the entire cluster
Monk
Emerald Rider

Post by Monk »

Bugzy wrote:Personally, i would've made u pay for being an asswhole.

But i'm not Kabane.

So your lucky.

so how exactly would u have "made" him pay?
~~~GM of Fallen Spirits - Prydwen~~~
Spetsnaz lvl50 Celt Valewalker 6l2 -Currently Main
Nicholai lvl 50 Elf Ranger 4l0
Moscow lvl 50 Shar Vampiir 3l8
Vanyia lvl 50 Celt Druid 3l2
Aequitas lvl 50 Shar Hero 2l0 - running old school epic!
Trident lvl 45 Elf Chanter 1l5

Evulweebeastie
Emerald Rider

Post by Evulweebeastie »

Rofl, Btw I didn't know there was a 20% Pull Out Fee xD Haha Thats quite funny.
Hibernia on Prydwen
  • [INDENT]Evulweebeastie RR5l0 Nightshade[/INDENT]
  • [INDENT]Aklaim RR3L1 Animist[/INDENT]
  • [INDENT]Tibet RR3 Enchanter[/INDENT]

Camlann Home of PvP
  • [INDENT]Huggle RR4l5 Minstrel[/INDENT]
  • [INDENT]Phooney RR3l8 Eldritch[/INDENT]

Bugzy The Ubar Bard!!111one wrote:a insta mezz takes less than a second to cast,

Ovi
Emerald Rider

Post by Ovi »

Monk wrote:TBH if medj made a mistake while drunk then fair enough nothing bad bout that, and since he's apologised and explained, i dont think anythinh terrible has happened.

now this trying to charge him 10%, what planet are you on tbh m8, this is a forum, for a game, where you cant influence what he does at all, so i dont think he has to pay anything at all.

so this approach as if you can somehow force him to pay you within 24 hours is just total bs
So if I made a "mistake" and shot you, apologised and explained I was drunk then that would be OK? I think too many people are happy to explain away bad behaviour just "because I was drunk", you choose to drink, you accept the consequencies.

Bugzy
Emerald Rider

Post by Bugzy »

stupeh wrote:Name calling while spelling the insult wrong makes you look clever... really.
Your reply was clever too. It has the same IQ rating as a block of wood.
Bard - ML 8 - RR4Lx - 33/37/43
Vampiir - ML 1 - RR3Lx - 38/32/43

Bourkey
Emerald Rider

Post by Bourkey »

Ovi, No one actually mentioned 20 % payback thing-end of story there tbh.

And bugzy how low must the iq of your post by then? :/
[19:25] Jupiler: in heaven there is no beer, thats why we drink it here...when we're gone from here, our friends will be drinking all the beer

Lieva
Emerald Rider

Post by Lieva »

this is a trading post not a flame fest - Any more after my post will be deleted so please dont.
Stick to the topic of bidding for the remains. I believe 50p was the recent offer.
Lievaordiea x Eldritch
Peonchants x Enchanter
Hibernia

Ovi
Emerald Rider

Post by Ovi »

Banana wrote:this is a trading post not a flame fest - Any more after my post will be deleted so please dont.
Stick to the topic of bidding for the remains. I believe 50p was the recent offer.
Please split then so we can continue the discussion then in a more appropriate place :)

Ovi
Emerald Rider

Post by Ovi »

Bourkey wrote:Ovi, No one actually mentioned 20 % payback thing-end of story there tbh.

And bugzy how low must the iq of your post by then? :/
Funny I didn't mention the pay-back thing either?

The point was simply that being Drunk is not an excuse for inappropriate behaviour. Penalty in place or not, bidding when you can't / have no intention of paying is inappropriate behaviour in an auction thread.

Bourkey
Emerald Rider

Post by Bourkey »

Ovi wrote:Funny I didn't mention the pay-back thing either?

The point was simply that being Drunk is not an excuse for inappropriate behaviour. Penalty in place or not, bidding when you can't / have no intention of paying is inappropriate behaviour in an auction thread.
Ovi thats my point no one other than kabane mentioned it because no one else knew. Sure he shouldnt have bidded like that but to suddenly say he has to pay 10 plat back.

/edit what i meant by end of story is that he was told he has to pay back 10 plat, he didnt know nor did anyone else. And like i said he shouldnt have bidded but to have to pay back 10 plat, which was suddenly brought up with no one knowing.
Anyway he shouldnt have done it, lets get back to bidding now imo :)
[19:25] Jupiler: in heaven there is no beer, thats why we drink it here...when we're gone from here, our friends will be drinking all the beer

Lothandar
Emerald Rider

Post by Lothandar »

Bourkey wrote:But Medj Apolagised and said he was Drunk. I cant see any rules saying you have to pay back anything so why should medj have to do anything, he was drunk lol, said sorry next day. Fair enough.

People are just taking it way to seriously, In my opinion :)
Yeah when I am drunk I troll forums/irc too. (rather than stumbling about laughing like an idiot totally forgetting the meaning of this shortening: PC)

Return to “Hibernian Cluster Discussion”