What classes are needed in Hib these days?

General 'Hibernian' forum for the entire cluster
Dotster
Emerald Rider

Post by Dotster »

imo i would roll a warden and get ml8 like some 1 else said prob most key class in game for hib if u have a caster in grp prob next class needing grp is druid/bard even my bb gets a invite all time :-( silly ppl hehe :monkey:
maybe im back

New Toon Tripler - VW lvl 49uk:

all chars are gonedoh:

Maeloch

Post by Maeloch »

As has already been said bm's and defensive tanks with a full set of MLs and ToA will are prolly in most demand as they are the hardest to get lvled and toa'd for RvR.

Casters can live without MLs and are the easiest to lvl, farm scrolls, solo artifacts, etc - there has always been too many of them anyway. Druids used to be in short supply, but everyone and his grandma has a bb they can spec 44nurt/3xregrow etc to use as both bb and active drood if needed so would say that don't have the time they used to to get easy rvr grps.

Bottom line the easier it is to PvE, the harder it'll be to get RvR grps. Supply and demand.
Mael, 50th ment.

pikeh
Emerald Rider

Post by pikeh »

as a part time member of sev group i can say that most nights we look for a bard and BM's.
Piikeh/SH/r40/rr4X
<White Rose>
R.I.P Severance

Alexandrinus
Emerald Rider

Post by Alexandrinus »

as highest BM in NE-alliance i get 5-7 invitations in the last half year from one of the RVR guilds, so high could the demand not be.....,but i still think you really need to play a char wich you like to play and makes fun to you, then you will make your way anyway.

Arkaon / Karak-Norn
and plenty of other chars between 10 and 30

Fifta
Emerald Rider

Post by Fifta »

No point to roll anything if you can't get max TOAd (itamzz itamzz artifactzzz potal potal me baba me whirl). :/
Foir, Beigarth, Zorm, Candor, Koboldvakten, Skogbotten
<Crimson Tears>

gonzales
Emerald Rider

Post by gonzales »

Alexandrinus wrote:as highest BM in NE-alliance i get 5-7 invitations in the last half year from one of the RVR guilds, so high could the demand not be.....,but i still think you really need to play a char wich you like to play and makes fun to you, then you will make your way anyway.
I rolled a 2nd char because there was so meny druids around always :|
Pryd
Freezingwiz - Druid - RR6Lx - ML 10
Gonzaless - Ranger RR4Lx - ML 9
Minigonz - Hero - RR1L8 - ML 0
<Cataclysm>

Excal
Freezingwiz - Wiz - RR 7L3 - ML 10
Gonzales - Mincer - RR 8L10 - ML 10
Crispy - Sorc - RR 8L2 - ML 10
House 155
Officer in <Herfølge Boldklub>

Blight
Emerald Rider

Post by Blight »

There weren't many druids before, but the last months, a lot of newcomers on hib/pryd have rolled druids, and I expect because they were in need. However, it's possible that too many people went and did juts that, rolled a druid. I really thought there were enough blademasters though, but then I'm not in the rvr guild alliance, have only ever been in such a group twice.
Blight eld ml 10
Blaeght mana eld ml 10
Mrbond shade ml 10
Maryan ment lgm tailor ml 2 (house 3259)
Laraev hero ml 5
Nina chanter ml 10
Lukkoye bard ml 8
Shroomss animist
Lokan bm ml 10
Buffysvamp bb and legendary armorer
http://gimpchimp.etilader.com/s.php?u=Leetl

Oshunsar
Emerald Rider

Post by Oshunsar »

pikeh wrote:as a part time member of sev group i can say that most nights we look for a bard and BM's.
Even Shield spec BMs?

Luz
Emerald Rider

Post by Luz »

Yurian wrote:tbh its total bs got bard and rolled druid to get more grps, and u know what? nothing chaned 2h yelling 4 grp and nothing while i hear constant grp lf bm/hero sad but true
This is because of :
Maeloch wrote:Given that getting RvR gps is almost entirely via guild nowadays, you might want to find a guild with similar playstyle to urself first then find out what they need.
which is SADLY ALL TO TRUE... :<
I got Druid, Bard, Caster - can hardly ever, ever find a grp outside guild anyway.
Bah. Lv50s.
Animist, Bard, Druid, Enchanter, Nightshade, Vampiir

Aranor
Emerald Rider

Post by Aranor »

Luz wrote:This is because of :

which is SADLY ALL TO TRUE... :<
I got Druid, Bard, Caster - can hardly ever, ever find a grp outside guild anyway.
Only the Animist is toa'd though. :p Might be a reason at least for some groups. ;)
Anael Bard
Aranor Hero
Zelnor Nightshade
Aranima Bainshee
Jael Blademaster
GM Celestius

Return to “Hibernian Cluster Discussion”