FAO GOA when will you fix your stats site?

General 'Hibernian' forum for the entire cluster
Cryn
Emerald Rider

Post by Cryn »

It's been broken sooooo long. Bit of a joke when you think of what a big deal they made of unveiling that site.

Without the XML, half the site is pointless.
Peat Bog, Animist <Iron Wolves>
Cryn Twyn, Bard <Iron Wolves>
Tape Gob, Eldritch <Iron Wolves>

Inventor of the Lagapult™
House 3303, Cior Barr. Come Visit.

Now playing ... WAR on Karak Eight Peaks
Irony, Runepriest <NFD>
Sable, Witch Hunter <NFD>

Sturgis Podmore
Emerald Rider

Post by Sturgis Podmore »

Geralt wrote:I blame America!! And Canada too. And acutaly France for voting NO to EU. Actualy Netherlands ain't saint either. Add in UK, for they are still trying to be *independent*. EU politics should get some Highway to Hell so they will stop wasting our time here. Ah what the hell, throw all kapitalist bastards to the deepest active volcano!

In short - Fashion and TV = beauty killers :(
Screw the EU IMHO. I hope the UK always stays independent. The UK may be part of Europe in fact, but it's just a place to go on holiday and eat nice cake, I don't want them making any more decisions that affect me then they do already. I do not consider myself 'European'. I am English and always will be English. Luckily for me, and unluckily for you, the overwhelming majority of people in the UK (limp-wristed liberals aside) feel exactly the same.

Hurrah for democracy TBH :)

Hibernia Prydwen

Sturgis Podmore • Lvl 50 Druid • ML5 Perfecter

Albus Dumbledore • Lvl 50 Enchanter

Ankh Morpork

Post by Ankh Morpork »

rotfl :D hahaha

/Ankh

Dorin
Emerald Rider

Post by Dorin »

Sturgis Podmore wrote:Screw the EU IMHO. I hope the UK always stays independent. The UK may be part of Europe in fact, but it's just a place to go on holiday and eat nice cake, I don't want them making any more decisions that affect me then they do already. I do not consider myself 'European'. I am English and always will be English. Luckily for me, and unluckily for you, the overwhelming majority of people in the UK (limp-wristed liberals aside) feel exactly the same.

Hurrah for democracy TBH :)
lolz :D typical englander if you ask me hehe, well attitude wise xD
Enchanter, Cabalist, Spiritmaster

Bidi
Emerald Rider

Post by Bidi »

Belisar wrote:Hope you're not getting angry 8-)

Tbh it seems farcial - I can understand that the stats need some work after a patch and that work will get done after other more important things but it does seem to me that the stats updates are getting worse and worse.

Hope they get it resolved.
We're already angry :) we just dont know what at yet...

I'm sure it's cuz somebody stole our nuts or summat..
Currently Training in EVE and playing BF2:

Rhohandra -Caldari
Quinthar lvl 36 - Barbarian - Monk
Eranu lvl 31 - Gnome - Fury (29 Provisioner)

------------
Excalibur: (Retired)
Ferus Legionis
[50's] Armsman, Necro, Cleric, Cleric, Fire Wiz, Scout, Infil, Cabbie, Heretic, Sorc
Prydwen: (Retired)
Angry Squirrels
[50's] Bidi/Chanter, Maon/Druid, Flies/Ranger, Retsekans/Warden, Gloekin/Animist, Shsil/Mentalist

Return to “Hibernian Cluster Discussion”