ml1 raid

General 'Hibernian' forum for the entire cluster
Moley:)
Emerald Rider
Location: A connection of Tunnels in UK . Ready to take over the world with my mole-brethren!

Post by Moley:) »

Moley (50 mana ment *hallehluya!* ) Needs ML 1 but did you have to set pre reqs at 5 BST .. can only come on 6 sometimes 7 if bro playing WoW :'( . Looks like i'll have to get pre's another way ..Ench +BB+ mana ment = Do whole of Ml1 i suppose.
Loktah level 50 Blade Master RR2 l7 :mwahaha:
Moleymoleymoley level 50 Mentalist RR4L5! :stir: *Magical Gesture*moley:
Darksaga level 50 Ranger RR7!! :ranger:

Mid/Glast
Haduken WL level 50 RR3 l7 bunny:
Necronomicon BD RR2l6 Level 39
Darksaga Hunter rr1 l4 Bane of Albion 5670 kills! :mwahaha: level 24

Retired and Retarded

spam: Master Of Spamming spam:

Kallima

Post by Kallima »

Moley:) wrote:Moley (50 mana ment *hallehluya!* ) Needs ML 1 but did you have to set pre reqs at 5 BST .. can only come on 6 sometimes 7 if bro playing WoW :'( . Looks like i'll have to get pre's another way ..Ench +BB+ mana ment = Do whole of Ml1 i suppose.
Moley, this raid was 17th, today is 18th. <giggles> There is an ML1 saturday I think.

Ankh Morpork

Post by Ankh Morpork »

Childofkhain wrote:tbh i didnt actaully think people would be retarded enough to have an issue with me claiming 2 items
Ive never heard anyone call people retarded just cos they think its strange that you claim 2 items (most raids the leaders dont even claim 1 item or they tell in advance if they are to claim)

/Ankh

Elrandhir

Post by Elrandhir »

Childofkhain wrote:tbh i didnt actaully think people would be retarded enough to have an issue with me claiming 2 items - according to my rules i could have kept everything and there would have been no come back, Simply because i have rules that differ to yours doesnt mean i am a theif it means you should probably learn to read the small print or get arse raped in the future IRL by big companies who like to ruin your life. When you can read i will pay attention to your winings while you still lack the capacity to do so /ignore. You can see it quite clearly i even edited to point it out to you.

One final thing i would like to point out, somone witterd about everything that is 99% and 100% should be lotto'd - FYI i did lotto everything 99% and above i even lottoed the cetus skin which under your rules would not have been lotto'd as it is 97% qual.

In reference to Z cerus not Xcerus -- Zcerus the enchanter he is a m8 of mine who will often assist me - im not going to say any more but i know there are some others out there who often .. "borrow" another persons account or in this case get a guild friend to log on his alt and help out. I would also like to point out that I didnt have to do 2.10 or 2.2 or even a ml1 raid - but i did why? to help others but if this is the thanks i get i will stick to arti raids at least i know where i am with ppl then.
If you make a raid with lots of cloned Elrandhir´s in them you can keep all loot because I never roll for nothing, well almost never anyhow ;P
Elrandhir L50 Hero 7l7 Thunderer
Elthorian L50 6l7 Ranger Silverhand
Elthunder L50 4lx Eldritch
Elrandhira L50 5lx Druid BB
Elradah L50 Easymode Bainshee
Shimari L50 Animist
Ailanah L50 Enchanter
Vinterwolf L50 gimp Bard
<Crimson Tears> sweden:
(N)o (P)aiN (N)o (G)aiN

Emerald Rider
Location: A connection of Tunnels in UK . Ready to take over the world with my mole-brethren!

Kallima wrote:Moley, this raid was 17th, today is 18th. <giggles> There is an ML1 saturday I think.

RoFL im so dumb .. don't reply to that :moley:

Mid/Glast

Retired and Retarded

Kallima

Post by Kallima »

Moley:) wrote:RoFL im so dumb .. don't reply to that :moley:
I won't <hugs>

Nejtun
Emerald Rider

Post by Nejtun »

i will though moley :B ,., hahahahahaha ,, come to saturday mornings , ML raid , and get your ML1 already
ps get broadband ffs :D
Nejtun Eld ML10 Convoker
Mwa Enchanter ML10 Convoker
Nayten Hero ML10 Battlemaster
Qois Ranger ML10 Sojourner
Blam Dr00D ML10 Perfector
<Guildmaster Incorporated>
ChungalungaWarlock :O( fun for 5 minutes )
Coal Hunter
Natheh BD

Aerendur
Emerald Rider

Post by Aerendur »

I was there last night. People didnt read the post apparently. (since they wanted lotto after ml1)

Then we failed on ml2.2 and done ml2.10 with the help of Zcerus. (thanks for helping :P)

At the lotto I was surprised by the claim as well. (its not standard on pryd, and thus Im surprised) I can imagine others that also need a SoD got kinda pissed off.

In the end, its all about perspective. And seeing how Childof meant his descreasion as "I can decide what happens to the items, lotto or not" then there is little to be said about him claiming the SoD.

For any future raid its perhaps wiser to more clearly state if your claiming something. And people should ask before joining a raid what will be the plan.

Also, I was the one who said standard 99%/100% and named items. And that is what happened (aside from the SoD). So I wont complain.

In the end: Ask how lotto will happen before you join and have fun.

Emerald Rider

Nejtun wrote:i will though moley :B ,., hahahahahaha ,, come to saturday mornings , ML raid , and get your ML1 already
ps get broadband ffs :D
I will m8 , thanks for being so supportive.*unsheathes blade* And still trying to get Broad band but damn BT said another 10 days to check line , they probablyy damn alb and mids on this , apox on them! ... still /hug BT if u get me Broad band :moley:

Mid/Glast

Retired and Retarded

Xcerus
Emerald Rider

Post by Xcerus »

er just to be clear i am Xcerus and Zcerus the ml2.10 was me - read the warning thread about that and EoY was me a long time ago - child and i are v v good friends irl.

Return to “Hibernian Cluster Discussion”