nothing (added by request)
6%
nothing (added by request)
28%

Total votes: 127

Cryn
Emerald Rider

Post by Cryn »

This thread seems massively unfair to Xest. How the heck could he be punished for breaking a rule that noone ever mentioned?

If we're having rules here now, I'd like to know what they are, please. A few weeks ago Stupeh called me about every name under the sun, including cunt, and I didn't ask for him to be banned, despite being appalled at his vulgarity. The reason being that noone every said it was not allowed. In fact during that incident the mods treating both him and me identically, even though I kept my talk clean the whole time.

Banana, please don't take this the wrong way, but I have found recent moderation a little intrusive and somewhat confusing (thread moving around, getting buried in other threads, etc). I think now might be a good time to put forward a bit of clarity about what you envisage for moderation so that we can all work within known boundaries.
Peat Bog, Animist <Iron Wolves>
Cryn Twyn, Bard <Iron Wolves>
Tape Gob, Eldritch <Iron Wolves>

Inventor of the Lagapult™
House 3303, Cior Barr. Come Visit.

Now playing ... WAR on Karak Eight Peaks
Irony, Runepriest <NFD>
Sable, Witch Hunter <NFD>

Lieva
Emerald Rider

Post by Lieva »

heh

there has been a draft CoC been written up with rules regarding useage of the forum and 3 other people have been asked to be mods to assist us other mods and to help enforce these rules more.
I know one has accepted (Satyn) not sure about the other two.

not sure about the thread moving that you mean tho? the general and info thread on prydwen were made to make things a little tidyer :/
Lievaordiea x Eldritch
Peonchants x Enchanter
Hibernia

Ankh Morpork

Post by Ankh Morpork »

bah, I was never asked :P then again, im not the right material for being a mod :D

/Ankh

Lieva
Emerald Rider

Post by Lieva »

well we asked peeps other than in the NE alliance
ok satyn is in the NE alliance but shes like ub3r :p
Lievaordiea x Eldritch
Peonchants x Enchanter
Hibernia

Jupi
Emerald Rider

Post by Jupi »

so its circle the wagons time and strengthen the ranks with like minded ppl....... i see... sorta knee jerk reaction more akin to Tony Blair.... lets guess who the other 2 are.. Quinlan and..............
Nothing in the world can take the place of persistance. Talent will not: nothing more common than unsuccessful men with talent. Genius will not: unrewarded genius is almost a proverb. Education will not: the world is full of educated derelicts.
Persistance and determination alone are omnipotent. The slogan "press on" has solved and always will solve the problems of the human race.......

El Grapplo RR10+ ML10 Warden :sheepskip
Silken RR3 Chanter :banghead:
Toothless

Lieva
Emerald Rider

Post by Lieva »

Jupi wrote:so its circle the wagons time and strengthen the ranks with like minded ppl....... i see... sorta knee jerk reaction more akin to Tony Blair.... lets guess who the other 2 are.. Quinlan and..............
<cracks whip>

yehaw pardners
Lievaordiea x Eldritch
Peonchants x Enchanter
Hibernia

Jupi
Emerald Rider

Post by Jupi »

Banana wrote:<cracks whip>

yehaw pardners
gotta sing the rawhide song tbh
Nothing in the world can take the place of persistance. Talent will not: nothing more common than unsuccessful men with talent. Genius will not: unrewarded genius is almost a proverb. Education will not: the world is full of educated derelicts.
Persistance and determination alone are omnipotent. The slogan "press on" has solved and always will solve the problems of the human race.......

El Grapplo RR10+ ML10 Warden :sheepskip
Silken RR3 Chanter :banghead:
Toothless

Xest
Emerald Rider

Post by Xest »

Jupi wrote:so its circle the wagons time and strengthen the ranks with like minded ppl....... i see... sorta knee jerk reaction more akin to Tony Blair.... lets guess who the other 2 are.. Quinlan and..............
Cyfr.
OFFICER XEST - PROTECTING YOU AGAINST FORUM CRIME
Che Xefan, el presidente.

Lieva
Emerald Rider

Post by Lieva »

Xest wrote:Cyfr.
no :p
Lievaordiea x Eldritch
Peonchants x Enchanter
Hibernia

Xest
Emerald Rider

Post by Xest »

Don't lie to him Banana it's not very nice.
OFFICER XEST - PROTECTING YOU AGAINST FORUM CRIME
Che Xefan, el presidente.

Return to “Hibernian Cluster Discussion”