RvR Pickup group Tuesday the 20th June

General 'Hibernian' forum for the entire cluster
Asterixxx
Emerald Rider

Post by Asterixxx »

Thandruil wrote:If u got a spot free just gimme a yell, prefer to bring warden or BM. Won't be able to get on vent tho, mic broken atm, but since everyone keeps nagging i'll get that sorted once :)
mic broken? MIC BROKEN??? dude thats a lame excuse cos you have never used a mic in your life!!! mr too shy to talk on TS/Vent asterix2:
asterix2:
"How do you pick up the threads of an old life, how do you go on, when in your heart you know, There is no going back. There are some things that time cannot mend, some hurts that go too deep..."
Frodo Baggins, LOTR
"All my life i have lived by a code. Honour the Gods, Love your Woman, and Defend your Country!"
Prince Hector, Troy
Gandelf wrote:Dark Age of Crashalot

Sharkith

Post by Sharkith »

Thandruil wrote:If u got a spot free just gimme a yell, prefer to bring warden or BM. Won't be able to get on vent tho, mic broken atm, but since everyone keeps nagging i'll get that sorted once :)
I have you in reserve - having no mic is no excuse for not going on Vent - you can go and listen and then we can slag the life out of you and you can't reply. Thats how it works :)
Na Fianna Dragun

Karak-Eight Peaks, Kiera ze Witch Hunter

Eve online - Kaminjosvig.

Asterixxx
Emerald Rider

Post by Asterixxx »

Sharkith wrote:I have you in reserve - having no mic is no excuse for not going on Vent - you can go and listen and then we can slag the life out of you and you can't reply. Thats how it works :)
word
asterix2:
"How do you pick up the threads of an old life, how do you go on, when in your heart you know, There is no going back. There are some things that time cannot mend, some hurts that go too deep..."
Frodo Baggins, LOTR
"All my life i have lived by a code. Honour the Gods, Love your Woman, and Defend your Country!"
Prince Hector, Troy

Satyn
Emerald Rider

Post by Satyn »

he's to shy :D
Fallen Spirits GM
Obscurum GM
E&E
satyn1:

Sharkith

Post by Sharkith »

Satyn wrote:he's to shy :D
result we get to take the mickey out of you too!!!
Na Fianna Dragun

Belisar
Emerald Rider

Post by Belisar »

Sharkith wrote: Bugzy is a pussycat. :) Plus he can read but not post here which is funny we can joke about him and shit.
So I can say anything I like about Bugzy and he can't respond ?>:D

Not sure about him being a pussycat, they tend to be pretty quiet and sleep a lot. Bugzy is more of a mischievious baboon or maybe a jibbering hyena.

So I can really insult him and he has to read it and take it eh ? mwahaha: I could really start post farming now.
Brain cells come and brain cells go but fat cells live forever !

Currently playing Hib (ofc) on Uthgard

Satyn
Emerald Rider

Post by Satyn »

Sharkith wrote:result we get to take the mickey out of you too!!!
hehe i'm shy aswell tbh. Not if i know the ppl i'm talking to but if there are strangers on it i'm blushing :D

And with Beli on vent is not so nice, he starts to sing and then i got the song stuck in my head for days :(
Fallen Spirits GM
Obscurum GM
E&E
satyn1:

Belisar
Emerald Rider

Post by Belisar »

My voice is soothing and my choice of song is always designed to heighten the senses ready for RvR.

I also need to apologise to Bugzy, I am told calling him a baboon is bullying >:D

So I wish to apologise to the jibbering hyena for calling him a baboon mwahaha:
Brain cells come and brain cells go but fat cells live forever !

Currently playing Hib (ofc) on Uthgard

Asterixxx
Emerald Rider

Post by Asterixxx »

I hate to do this Shark m8 but as you know i can never get to ML raids due to working at weekends and there is a rush on this weekday evenings.. i really need to get them done so im gona have to drop out of the grp this week ;/ will sign up next week though
asterix2:
Frodo Baggins, LOTR
Prince Hector, Troy

Sharkith

Post by Sharkith »

[quote="Asterixxx"]I hate to do this Shark m8 but as you know i can never get to ML raids due to working at weekends and there is a rush on this weekday evenings.. i really need to get them done so im gona have to drop out of the grp this week ]

no worries Asterixx thanks for letting us know :)
Na Fianna Dragun

Return to “Hibernian Cluster Discussion”