Don't do it!

General 'Hibernian' forum for the entire cluster
<ankh>
Emerald Rider

Post by <ankh> »

VegetaFH1 wrote:Actually, ur avatar didnt say much
Only that u were a believe at one stage

Ur Sig says more about u then ur name i must add...
i can say a warrior at heart without feeling like an idiot, who isnt afraid to put up his feets to protect someone he loves...

Ur name..., actually i didnt know where it came from, but since u said it was of a mythology.. id give in a great guess that u like medevil times.. and probably interested in how the Prymids were built

Then again... me not knowing much about u ankh.. and not actually having a desent conversation with u, i cant really say... and again i do say, the names avatars and sig's only say things to me.. i dont know if they are true or not...

Then again.. u cud jus be an archiologist and i woodnt know about it lol
See, thats why you cannot judge anyone by looking at those things. Cos 1. Im not a beliver and ive never been. I picked that picture cos he was incredible ugly. 2. Ankh is a RL nickname that actually got from something completely different. And 3. You dont have to be a warrior to enjoy wargames. Im just very interested in ww2 :)

so as you can see, you can't "read between the lines" by looking at names or avatars OR signatures in a forum. It's easy to look at a person in RL and do it (but even in RL it can be totally wrong.)

Btw, Egypth was a big civilization before the middle ages so imo its not really correct to call it "medevil" either ]/Ankh[/B]

Satyn
Emerald Rider

Post by Satyn »

Quinlan wrote:You can guess 1 time which woman i like based on my avatar!

Ps. and it only got better after the boobjob!
why do you think i watch charmed :P
Fallen Spirits GM
Obscurum GM
E&E
satyn1:

Satyn
Emerald Rider

Post by Satyn »

<ankh> wrote:See, thats why you cannot judge anyone by looking at those things. Cos 1. Im not a beliver and ive never been. I picked that picture cos he was incredible ugly. 2. Ankh is a RL nickname that actually got from something completely different. And 3. You dont have to be a warrior to enjoy wargames. Im just very interested in ww2 :)

so as you can see, you can't "read between the lines" by looking at names or avatars OR signatures in a forum. It's easy to look at a person in RL and do it (but even in RL it can be totally wrong.)

Btw, Egypth was a big civilization before the middle ages so imo its not really correct to call it "medevil" either ]/Ankh[/B]
Must agree with Anders. (omg) Ppl have me boxed. Everyone thinks i'm that specific type of person. I say its up to the true friend to figure out if that is true or not ;) You cant figure out how a person is according to its avatar or name. There might be a few hints here and there but you'll never ever find out how the person really is unless you're intrested to find out.
Fallen Spirits GM
Obscurum GM
E&E
satyn1:

VegetaFH1
Emerald Rider

Post by VegetaFH1 »

oh hahaha... very funny

See Ankh... U do have an interest in the mythology... :D
An u say... when i said "a warrior at heart"... i did mean something along the lines of WAR... and WW2 being the major war... well.. i dont really need to finish that..
Also... Cud it be that ur name came from all those tattoos??.... cus u know.. u do have tat's of WW2.. so that was an easy guess

*EDIT*

Satyn... 1. interested to find out... 2. wood love to find out... 3... huh?

When u read a letter from someone.. is it jus me or do ppl read in between the lines?
Besides from any of that.. i can tell u ankh that ur good with ur hands and u have good spacal awareness... (that one is an actuall guess)
ImageImage
ImageImage

<ankh>
Emerald Rider

Post by <ankh> »

VegetaFH1 wrote:oh hahaha... very funny

See Ankh... U do have an interest in the mythology... :D
An u say... when i said "a warrior at heart"... i did mean something along the lines of WAR... and WW2 being the major war... well.. i dont really need to finish that..
Also... Cud it be that ur name came from all those tattoos??.... cus u know.. u do have tat's of WW2.. so that was an easy guess
Ehh? What?
1.> You know, Egypth isnt all about mythology. Its about history too. Ankh isnt just a mythology thing, its a beetle.

2.> Warrior at heart. If your interested in war you dont automatically turn into a warrior at heart. I cant say that I would ever wanna fight or experience a war.
3.> "Cud it be that ur name came from all those tattoos" you totally lost me on this one. What on earth are you on about? "Ankh" has nothing to do with ww2 what so ever

Edit: point is, if we drop Vege's attempt to figure out who I am by looking at my avatar/Signature/name, that you cannot see what kind of person somebody is by looking at those things.

/Ankh

VegetaFH1
Emerald Rider

Post by VegetaFH1 »

Actually that last one was a joke...

I didnt mean from the tattoo's.. try figure it out mate lol

and satyn
I havent got u "boxed" in as any specific type of person
I simply ment that back then when u choose the name, u probably were like that
ImageImage
ImageImage

Satyn
Emerald Rider

Post by Satyn »

VegetaFH1 wrote:

3... huh?
eh?
Fallen Spirits GM
Obscurum GM
E&E
satyn1:

<ankh>
Emerald Rider

Post by <ankh> »

VegetaFH1 wrote: I didnt mean from the tattoo's.. try figure it out mate lol
As I said, I have no idea what so ever what you mean.

/Ankh

VegetaFH1
Emerald Rider

Post by VegetaFH1 »

Satyn wrote:eh?
Ur abit daft today satyn arent u.. lol (no offence)

The name Ankh.. sounds like Ankel... like u have an imbarassing tat on ur ankel that u got when u were drunk or something... nvm.. it wasnt really that funny anyway.. but i thought u wood have picked up on it <shrug> ohwell
ImageImage
ImageImage

Satyn
Emerald Rider

Post by Satyn »

[quote="VegetaFH1"]Ur abit daft today satyn arent u.. lol (no offence)
/QUOTE]

daft?!
Fallen Spirits GM
Obscurum GM
E&E
satyn1:

Return to “Hibernian Cluster Discussion”