Lack of hibs on Pryd...

General 'Hibernian' forum for the entire cluster
Nedo
Emerald Rider

Post by Nedo »

Merino wrote:Typical case of being away and drawing wrong conlusions tbh.

1. Albs are rumored to have taken Crauchon at 5am, there never were many Hibs playing at that time even before Glastonbury

2. At about 22:30 CET when we tried to take Crauchon T2 the second time there were 23 players in the BG, out of 53 who were in Emain.

This has nothing to do with ToA, this is business as usual on Hib, every group for its own, screw the realm.

And as a sidenote I can't imagine a reason why sane people go to a classic server where they exchange ToA grind for DS grind, but that's just me.

Merino/Yeyi
Was in Emain in that time and not attacking the tower. After seeing the huge zerg of Albs with set groups among them it felt a bit like, let them have the keep and kill the server off even more if theyre so stupid they cant understand it. Was no way we can take DC back even with 53 peeps. We took alot of towers back with not many peeps but when Alb zerg got time to gather we did not ahve numbers so left the keeptaking.

Nothing at all to do with each for their own just being realistic tbh.

Scabs
Emerald Rider

Post by Scabs »

I'm staying on Glastonbury. No need to spend hours and hours doing ML steps begging for groups leveling artifacts and hopefully no more nuked to death in 3 seconds flat.
WAR! - K8 Peaks

Snozzle - 27 Shaman. drunk:

Guild - Pestis
Alliance - Squig Quo Pro
Members - Heavy Metal, Pestis, Brutal DeLuxe, Nocturnal Dawn, BLONDIIN PINGVIIN, De Gale Trolde fra Nord

Satyn
Emerald Rider

Post by Satyn »

Nedo wrote:Was in Emain in that time and not attacking the tower. After seeing the huge zerg of Albs with set groups among them it felt a bit like, let them have the keep and kill the server off even more if theyre so stupid they cant understand it. Was no way we can take DC back even with 53 peeps. We took alot of towers back with not many peeps but when Alb zerg got time to gather we did not ahve numbers so left the keeptaking.

I agree. We did good till a certain point but then the bitching and not listening began and I really didnt wana stay and spoil the good mood i was in.

Classic is just sooooo relaxing, the hunt for armour and weapons, new chars, farming cash for the emblem and then be very proud that a lot of ppl in guild gave their spare goldpieces to buy it...
Classic has so much to offer and ppl are fun and relaxed.
Fallen Spirits GM
Obscurum GM
E&E
satyn1:

Craft
Emerald Rider

Post by Craft »

[quote="Gandelf"]So how do you kill your enemies? By telling them jokes? ]

Bad jokes i think :)
Xest wrote:What's wrong with worms, have you ever tried to kill one? every time you try and cut it in half it becomes twice as hard to kill and over and over until you have an army of partial worms.

ambera
Emerald Rider

Post by ambera »

Well, I'm not touching classic. I have only ever played hib/pryd (apart from 2 nights on mid/exc, I didn't like it). I have already got my two level 50's through ToA, and I like my ToA toys.

Starting again on US to get away from GoA, for a while there that seemed like it might be a reasonable idea. But starting again just for the craic of playing on a server without buffbots? No, ta.

I hope everyone comes back to pryd soon.
Ambera the Heroine
Avery, Thid NS & Potion Monkey
Ascarii the Warden
Animamba, Verdant Ani
Ahoulin, Luri Screamer

long-tailed nanny-o

Mr Manic
Emerald Rider

Post by Mr Manic »

my home is now on Glastonbury...

i do feel sad to leave prydwen but i AM loving Glastonbury to much

only time u will see me on prydwen is when im helping another person!

bye prydwen and goodluck!
Prydwen - Hib - Marsh Horde
Fiva - Ranger - lvl50 - TeamZerg - cl2
MasterCard - lvl50 - ml7 - cl4
AniManic - lvl50 - ml10 - cl5 champ
MezzManic - lvl50

Glastonbury - Hib - Savant Renegades
Manical - Ranger - lvl16

centurion
Emerald Rider

Post by centurion »

such classic hype, time will show!
Zephina
<Eclipse>

game over

Aran_Thule

Post by Aran_Thule »

Nedo wrote:Was in Emain in that time and not attacking the tower. After seeing the huge zerg of Albs with set groups among them it felt a bit like, let them have the keep and kill the server off even more if theyre so stupid they cant understand it. Was no way we can take DC back even with 53 peeps. We took alot of towers back with not many peeps but when Alb zerg got time to gather we did not ahve numbers so left the keeptaking.
thats the problem, unless people help then it is unrealistic, i try my best to get things organised but when you have 50 in emain and less then 3 groups together then your limited in what you can do.

Only by working together can we beat our enemies and until that happens we are fighting a loosing battle and more people will give up and leave.
Aran Thule, Epic Sniper and Sojourner, Guild leader of the Artisans of Willow(roleplay guild)

Gahn

Post by Gahn »

We got DC back in lunch time today, now less bitching and more playing :p
Gahn LoneWolf Celt Seraph Tiarna Prydwen
Na Fianna Dragun
Gahn Lonewolf Guardian [TDA] on Gunnar's Hold

Takitothemacs
Emerald Rider

Post by Takitothemacs »

Gahn wrote:We got DC back in lunch time today, now less bitching and more playing :p
Bloody OP'd Heros :P
Hib Pryd/Excal Retired
Littlefirby Lv51 ML9 CL10 Lurishade Thunderer

Mid Avalon - Retired
Cartilage - Lv 50 Bonedancer
Tigerstripe - LV50 Mauler
Xanidiu - Shammy BB

Return to “Hibernian Cluster Discussion”