Artifact raiding - Bog style ~ 26th Oct

General 'Hibernian' forum for the entire cluster
Cryn
Emerald Rider

Post by Cryn »

Merino wrote:We would like to join the arti raid with Topilzin (Chanter) and Seneca (Druid) instead of Balam and Arcoiris. Both toons are still in the low 40s but we hope we might get credit for one or the other arti. Hope it's ok, otherwise we bring different toons.

Merino/Yeyi

Edit: we were on 3 raids, Balam got an Arti, Arcoiris didn't as encounter was always down.
I think Kes knows from the screenies mails we exchanged, but just in case, I wanna point out that Yeyi has been owed an arti since we started the hunts. He was in the initial random winners and never got it because Braggarts was never up.
Peat Bog, Animist <Iron Wolves>
Cryn Twyn, Bard <Iron Wolves>
Tape Gob, Eldritch <Iron Wolves>

Inventor of the Lagapult™
House 3303, Cior Barr. Come Visit.

Now playing ... WAR on Karak Eight Peaks
Irony, Runepriest <NFD>
Sable, Witch Hunter <NFD>

Kesxex

Post by Kesxex »

Aye, one arti I checked last night. Looks to be farmed over and over until the farmers will realise they cannot sell the arti as no one ever gets the credit for it anymore.

Looks someone farming it purely for greed.

I got the screenshots and will work through them tonight and post list who is where in the list and making a plan for tomorrow.
"If you are not living on the edge, you occupy too much space!"

Kesxex

Post by Kesxex »

Vergiir wrote:How will the loot process work for artifacts on this raid, will there be a lotto at the end or are artifacts preclaimed etc...
The way it works is that after a minimum number of attendances (and successful raid of the artifact for the ones in front of the queue) I will ask who has taken part for that many occasions.
Doesn't matter with which character a player attends.

When your lucky day arrives you can then tell which artifact you want and the whole raid will try and make it for you - which normally works all the time.
Unless the encounter is down.

As it goes, commonly asked for artifacts will have a longer queue than unusual ones.

It really works on the numbers. Some encounters are hard to do with only a few people - that where the raid thought comes in. With numbers we are able to make it possible - but it takes longer due to the queue system.

Only things rolled for will be special scrolls (loot level will be 35 for this reason) and 99%/MP qua drops.

Vergiir
Emerald Rider

Post by Vergiir »

Ok cool, im looking for Erinys charm as I posted earlier, only been on one raid before though so understandable if im not on top of the list for it.
Enchanter

Downinshata
Emerald Rider

Post by Downinshata »

I have been on 3 raids now if you include Asterixx's raid last week.

Anyways, looking for GoV or SoM for my vampiir Endinah :OohhoO:
-Inactive-
Endina - Hero RR6
Carille - Ranger RR4
Endinah - Vampiir RR3
Brigathe - Mentalist RR3
Downinshata - Bard RR4

-Crimson Tears-

-Active-
Endina - Human Rogue
-Nordanvind-

Merino
Emerald Rider

Post by Merino »

Kesxex wrote:Aye, one arti I checked last night. Looks to be farmed over and over until the farmers will realise they cannot sell the arti as no one ever gets the credit for it anymore.

Looks someone farming it purely for greed.
The mob drops some high utility ring, that's why it's being farmed. The Bow is sold at 30g. Anyway, don't need the bow anymore so no worries about Braggarts. I'd like to come anyway, with druid Seneca. And thx Peat, for confirming.

Merino/Yeyi

starburst
Emerald Rider

Post by starburst »

Well i will come but i am after CB its and easy arti not a big pop time either :)

Yurian
Emerald Rider

Post by Yurian »

will it still happend tommorow despite teh cluster?
<Golden Age>
Yurian Harmsong Tiarna Bard
ML10 Sojourner
Yuriann Healsong Silver Hand Druid
ML5 Perfecter
Yurianos Bubblesong Cosantoir Warden
ML10 Battlemaster
Farmaris Ultramarine Savant Champion (under construction)
ML1 Banelord
WinAmp is now playing:

Elrandhir

Post by Elrandhir »

Yurian wrote:will it still happend tommorow despite teh cluster?

have to be hard to say as you never really know when the servers get up again, I would belive it will all depend on when the servers get back up ;D

And still think that it will be hard running it right after cluster as the raid will probably lack many of the peeps that signed up ;<

Kesxex

Post by Kesxex »

If servers are up I will definitely try and run the raid - whether we can do the artis asked for is a different matter. If not enough people attend then we will be forced to do other artis first.

On the list for tomorrow are definitely:
Seneca
Yurianos Zo'arkat
Ambroz Battler
Domo Erinys

Lots of people want BoZ so that will be a weekly thing.

Going forward I will run an attendance log (log file) to see who takes part - this is done twice during the raid so if you join later there will be like a half credit.
If different toons are played it would be nice for me to know so I can track attendance accurately.

Return to “Hibernian Cluster Discussion”