Ten things druids say just before they quit playing

General 'Hibernian' forum for the entire cluster
Satyn
Emerald Rider

Post by Satyn »

Kallima wrote:I kept this one short. The main problem is in keeps when I still would not know what level of the battlements they are on. The point being they are dead and out of range (which is why they are dead). They are dead and doing nothing. I am frantically healing. I have to leave the rest of the group to go and rezz them. In these circumstances at least half the time I die or someone else in the group dies because I'm not there to heal them. It don't hurt for them to take time to give me a clue to make the rezz as fast as possible. Comments like top floor and half hidden in the wall help a lot.

And these comments aren't just mine. They also come from several other druids who were once active in RVR and have quit.

Latex: where did you die?
random: over here hun
Latex: where??
random: to the right
Latex: my right or your right?
random: well over the bridge
Latex: what side of the bridge?
random: I'll release

problem solved ;)
Fallen Spirits GM
Obscurum GM
E&E
satyn1:

Cromcruaich

Post by Cromcruaich »

Biloria wrote:Nice ones or I got one.

"Buff me I can't do anything without buffs"

"okey Group now I have to buff xxxx so I can't heal you other guys so blame xxxx if you don't get any heals"
Ahh, playing the guilt card, I like it :D
Crom, Druid of Na Fianna Dragun

If you have a problem, if no one else can help, and if you can find them, maybe you can hire...the A(nimist)-Team

Cue music for full effect.

Thanks to Tuthmes for the link.

Sharkith

Post by Sharkith »

I feel more sorry for the Bards though ;)
Na Fianna Dragun

Karak-Eight Peaks, Kiera ze Witch Hunter

Eve online - Kaminjosvig.

Arvengar
Emerald Rider

Post by Arvengar »

Kallima wrote:1 ) Stop yelling heal at me when I'm dead!

2 ) Stop yelling heal at me when you are in Hadrians wall and the rest of the group is in Emain Macha.

3 ) I would love to heal you but four trolls are beating me to a pulp and its distracting.

4 ) I noticed you yelling FFS HEAL! the first time, there was no need to repeat it another ten times. I still can’t heal you when I’m dead.

5 ) Never, never, never tell me to use /map. I know about /map and if it told me what I needed to know I wouldn’t be wasting my time asking you. It may be news to you, but there are eight people in this group and the yellow blobs don't have names on them to tell me which is you.

6 ) Okay, so keep telling me to use /map rather than tell me which yellow blob is you so I can rezz. Stay dead. See if I care.

7 ) When you screamed for rezz on the top of the tower you might have mentioned the full group of Albions standing on your corpse.

8 ) Stop yelling buff me. I am going to buff you. If you were paying attention you would notice I am working my way through the group buffing people and there is no especial reason why I should buff you ahead of the people who are politely waiting their turn.

9 ) Thank you for telling me your buffs just dropped. I know this. They dropped because a warlock just fried me and I am a pathetic corpse lying at your feet.

10 ) So you think having your buff bot in an RVR group is a really good idea and they are going to be a great help healing the group. Fine. I’m a healer druid but of course things like spread heal make no difference at all, and your buff bot will be just as good as me and just as good as having a second proper healing druid in the group. I tell you what, I don’t like aggro and arguing the point. In fact, I’m so convinced that your nurture druid heals as well as me, that I’ll just get my hero and let your buff bot take over healing the group.
Sharkith wrote:It is a great summary of just how bad it can get in my very brief career.

11) stop yelling at me I don't know if you have noticed but we have a level 40 here who is taking all my power to just keep them alive.

12) I am nature spec that means you cannot have spec buffs. Understand?
13) I am nature spec. That means I don't have resists either.

Hehehehe. Laughed when I saw this. Its so true lol :D
Alb/Excal
Karatakus 50 Paladin ML10 Warlord <Drakan Templars>
Arvarn 50 Scout ML10 Sojo <Drakan Templars>
Boatnbuff 50 Cleric ML10 Perfector <Drakan Templars>
and lots of other alts :D

Hib/Pryd
Erlani 50 Druid ML10 Convoker <Fallen Spirits>
Jelania 50 Champion ML3 Banelord <Fallen Spirits>
Rhay 41 Animist <Fallen Spirits>
Tirlenna 40 Enchanter <Fallen Spirits>
Arvengar 34 Blademaster <Fallen Spirits>
and many others :D

Gamblor
Emerald Rider

Post by Gamblor »

14) I can't rezz you at the moment , i'm casting fop , your going to have to wait ..

or

15) well you insisted on the rezz , i'll cast a fop once i regain a bit more power.
Gamblor Evilneonhammer Lvl 49 Champ :gamblor:
Samos Lvl 50 Animist
Noobynoodle Lvl 50 Warden
Garibaldi Lvl 47 Vamp
Ickleluwibomb Lvl 39 Chanter
Gambino lvl 39 Dr00d D00d

Mid/Glas

Gamblor Lvl 2x Savage
Yamis Lvl x Spirit Master
FinalFlash lvl 4x Warlock
Chereck Shadowblade
Gambet Hunter

Kallima

Post by Kallima »

[quote="Sharkith"]I feel more sorry for the Bards though ]

I'd really love to see the bard equivalent. I'm guessing it would feature strong comments about Stick! Tell me you are out of speed before we are three zones away! Stick! Cancel hastener! Stick! Someone pan the camera! Stick!

<pleads guilty>

Mojo

Post by Mojo »

[edit] removed due to the lack of funny :p
look, no hands!

Now retired

Lieva
Emerald Rider

Post by Lieva »

hmm

the rare occasions ive played a healer in rvr :p its not so much people asking for the things mentioned - tis that they want it straight the way :)
Lievaordiea x Eldritch
Peonchants x Enchanter
Hibernia

Satyn
Emerald Rider

Post by Satyn »

Banana wrote:hmm

the rare occasions ive played a healer in rvr :p its not so much people asking for the things mentioned - tis that they want it straight the way :)

true... and another thing ... if boyfriend and girlfriend play the same game, sometimes in the same grp in rvr thats even worse. Thand keeps yelling to me HEAL HEAL HEAL while he sees i'm slamming my buttons like mad to keep him up. And then he's pissed off if he drops dead :p Its actually dangerous to play a druid, not for the player itself but for the person sitting next to them wanting a heal ;)
Fallen Spirits GM
Obscurum GM
E&E
satyn1:

centurion
Emerald Rider

Post by centurion »

People who bitch at me I bitch back at xD

What I find annoying is when people are telling you to heal, naaaaa duuu'uuuh?
Zephina
<Eclipse>

game over

Return to “Hibernian Cluster Discussion”