General 'Hibernian' forum for the entire cluster
Tare
Emerald Rider

Post by Tare »

Gahn wrote:Philosophy 4tw!!!
Nice oneliner innit? :p put me up there next to Churchill and Caesar :D

OohhoO

Post by OohhoO »

Tare wrote:Personally I believe that skill isn't in the amount of buttons you have to press, it's about pressing the right button at the right time.
Skillz is which button your nose hits as it slams into the kb after the second bottle of Bordeaux
-
Paddock - L60 Male Man Hunter - SM Tailor
Moegren - L53 Male Man Captain - SM Weaponsmith GM Woodworker
Paddreth - L60 Male Man Minstrel - SM Jeweller GM Cook
Skyros - L57 Male Man Loremaster - SM Scholar GM Farmer
Pauncho - L60 Male Hobbit Burglar - SM Armoursmith
-

Elrandhir

Post by Elrandhir »

Gandelf wrote:Easiest: Tanks

Hardest: Primary Casters (they need more love)

haha Gand, you never try to see from both Tanks and Mages view do you?

gah, why do I even bother ;P

Dorin
Emerald Rider

Post by Dorin »

easy: any class that has one sole reason in a grp... like light tanks (charge3, new purge, banelord etc), dmg-dealer casters like chanter, bainshee, wizard, sm etc, they are there to make dmg with close to zero util, so need to concentrate on a few things only

hard: any healer class nowdays, mainly the ones with 3 useful lines (heal-shear-rebuff- root/demezz/cc), utility casters like light eldritch - tri spec caba - sorc too (most of em are like, mezz and Lajftap*100000)

Tho easy or hard is not the right word here, maybe complicated or less complicated would be better, couse for any char in camelot you need like:

1, a good grp
2, reflexes - decision "build"
3, patiance :D
4, experience
Enchanter, Cabalist, Spiritmaster

Aran_Thule

Post by Aran_Thule »

I remember after getting Aran to epic season (/played 41 days+) thinking that i wanted my next character to have a slightly easier job.
I find the enchanter(mana/ench) was a nice change as it has several differant ways to hunt and can easily hunt solo or in groups.
For example the ML1 solo step he managed to solo all the fishes without an assistance even meleeing them down while his ally healed.

As far as RvR goes i will have to give three answers:
Easy: Enchanter has lots of utility normally and at ML10 has even more, access to the convoker line increases defence and gives pres/speed nodes, traps and titans.
Hard: Ranger, dont scoff to play one properly is a challenge add to this all the bugs (cant get good shot ect) and 'working as intended' (pets tracking through stealth) also probably the hardest to template as you have to get bow/melee bonuses.
Hardest: Bard not just because you have to balance speed/end/heals ect, you are also expected to lead and know what your doing, and get your CC off first ect.
Basically pushed in the deep end and the first to get blamed, a vital and stressful job, with often little or no thanks.
Aran Thule, Epic Sniper and Sojourner, Guild leader of the Artisans of Willow(roleplay guild)

Heta
Emerald Rider

Post by Heta »

Tare wrote:Personally I believe that skill isn't in the amount of buttons you have to press, it's about pressing the right button at the right time.
you can press my buttons any time of the week!
Woho! I got a 360 \o/

Heta
Emerald Rider

Post by Heta »

Hardets : BG'er, cause people refuse to stand still, then blame you for not saving them

Easiest : People who need BG and just blame the bg'er cause they die even tho they were moving with a melee train on there ass
Woho! I got a 360 \o/

Cryn
Emerald Rider

Post by Cryn »

Bearing in mind I've not played tanks:

Easiest: Light Eld
Hardest: Bard

Animist isn't hard to play, it just has bugger all chance in certain circumstances no matter what choices you make.
Peat Bog, Animist <Iron Wolves>
Cryn Twyn, Bard <Iron Wolves>
Tape Gob, Eldritch <Iron Wolves>

Inventor of the Lagapult™
House 3303, Cior Barr. Come Visit.

Now playing ... WAR on Karak Eight Peaks
Irony, Runepriest <NFD>
Sable, Witch Hunter <NFD>

Xest
Emerald Rider

Post by Xest »

Heta wrote:Hardets : BG'er, cause people refuse to stand still, then blame you for not saving them

Easiest : People who need BG and just blame the bg'er cause they die even tho they were moving with a melee train on there ass
Yes but Jouzu the bit you struggle with is that to actually BG someone you have to select them and click BG :p
OFFICER XEST - PROTECTING YOU AGAINST FORUM CRIME
Che Xefan, el presidente.

stupeh
Emerald Rider

Post by stupeh »

Easiest: Mentalist
Hardest: Bard or a BG'er
~

Return to “Hibernian Cluster Discussion”