So Long, and Thanks For All The Fish! (/quit)

General 'Hibernian' forum for the entire cluster
Luz
Emerald Rider

Post by Luz »

Kallima wrote:I have to understand anyone who feels recent events are unacceptable and leaves.

On the other hand, you might reconsider when you learn I am actually going to try and find out about this ventrilo thing and get it working. Think about this. The chance to actually hear me giggle online instead of just type it. I admit you are unlikely to get any actual conversation for the shy giggles, but doesn't this tempt you to stay on? <giggles>

:tare:
Dooh .. very tempting indeed... maybe I´ll run ventrilo never the less :compton:

Oh and I play Emerald Dream alliance..

And I didnt leave in "the heat of the moment" it was just like a final "ok might aswell leave now" thingy.. not a "feck it all I am going".

But I seriously dont feel like paying and supporting a company that cant give you security for your invested time and money.
Bah. Lv50s.
Animist, Bard, Druid, Enchanter, Nightshade, Vampiir

Cryn
Emerald Rider

Post by Cryn »

Ah well, shame but I guess if you couldn't enjoy it, then you had to go. Dunno how the heck you can enjoy WoW, unless you're still under level 60.

Still kinda hoping you'll be back in a few months, whatever you say here. I know from personal experience you've been known to change your mind about such things!
Peat Bog, Animist <Iron Wolves>
Cryn Twyn, Bard <Iron Wolves>
Tape Gob, Eldritch <Iron Wolves>

Inventor of the Lagapult™
House 3303, Cior Barr. Come Visit.

Now playing ... WAR on Karak Eight Peaks
Irony, Runepriest <NFD>
Sable, Witch Hunter <NFD>

Ovi
Emerald Rider

Post by Ovi »

Cryn wrote:Dunno how the heck you can enjoy WoW, unless you're still under level 60.
8 (or 9?) slots per server, umpteen servers, plenty of levelling to be done :)

(I left Wow soon after 60 too :o )

/Back on topic....

Shame to see good hibbies leaving Luz, pop in to the forums to say hi, and have fun in WoW :)

Cryn
Emerald Rider

Post by Cryn »

Ovi wrote:8 (or 9?) slots per server, umpteen servers, plenty of levelling to be done :)
Another pointless quibble. Everyone knows that WoW PvE being quest base means the replayability curve drops off relatively quickly. Nice way to introduce some bickering into Luz's goodbye thread, though. Nicely done.

Maybe from now on you could just quote every post I make and find some hair to split in it? Oh wait ... you already do that.

Irony, Runepriest <NFD>

Luz
Emerald Rider

Post by Luz »

oi why fight over WoW :p

its a game like others

and as I said before I think classic servers suits me best as its easy to make chars and get them to a competitive (sp?) level relativly fast :)

as I like variation

and even if I grow bored of WoW atleast I had some fun on the way to 60 ;)
Bah. Lv50s.

Ovi
Emerald Rider

Post by Ovi »

Not fighting ...

Ovi wrote: (I left Wow soon after 60 too :o )
I was agreeing with cryn ]me[/I] :)

Cryn
Emerald Rider

Post by Cryn »

[quote="Luz"]oi why fight over WoW :p

its a game like others

and as I said before I think classic servers suits me best as its easy to make chars and get them to a competitive (sp?) level relativly fast :)

as I like variation

and even if I grow bored of WoW atleast I had some fun on the way to 60 ]

I had fun on the way to 60 too. Without wanting to encourage people to leave, I would say WoW is the most fun PVE online I ever had. That was the first time through though. I reckon you could do 1 alliance and 1 horde to 60 and have a huge amount of fun on each, but after that the repetition might spoil it.

I'm holding out hopes that when you return to DAoC (WHEN! not if :p ) you'll come back to sunny pryd. You say you like Lamorak cos it's easy to get a breadth of comeptitive chars but you got loads of competitive chars already on pryd and I reckon you'll miss them.

You're a fickle man, Luz, so I ain't paying too much attention to what you say now. That's how I ended up following you to WoW only to find you'd headed back to DAoC again :P

Irony, Runepriest <NFD>

Luz
Emerald Rider

Post by Luz »

Cryn wrote:You're a fickle man, Luz, so I ain't paying too much attention to what you say now. That's how I ended up following you to WoW only to find you'd headed back to DAoC again :P
Come on over and I´ll show you WoW again, from a new perspective.. I promisse ^^
Bah. Lv50s.

Cryn
Emerald Rider

Post by Cryn »

Yeah, yeah you ain't getting me on that one again. Soon as I resubscribe you'd be back onto prydwen like a shot!

Irony, Runepriest <NFD>

Treeeebeard
Emerald Rider

Post by Treeeebeard »

Bye luz sham your leaving =/

I may end up moving to WoW to try out the New RP-PvP server once its out on alliance as i know a few people who are gonna start there ^^
Hib/Pry
Marsh horde
Treeeebeard Hollowhead <Animist> ML10 RR5 Grandmaster talior

Alb/Exc

TheBigSmurth <Sorceress> 50 RR2

:treeee:

Return to “Hibernian Cluster Discussion”