Full Master level's Remains -- drunken bidding posts

General 'Hibernian' forum for the entire cluster
Bourkey
Emerald Rider

Post by Bourkey »

lol kabane your charging someone for putting in a drunken bid? and charging him 10 plat. Thats funny :p
[19:25] Jupiler: in heaven there is no beer, thats why we drink it here...when we're gone from here, our friends will be drinking all the beer

Lairiodd
Emerald Rider

Post by Lairiodd »

I guess the point is that if Amedor bid 110p he would have paid more than he needed to and what are the chances of Medjai saying that his bid at 100p didn't count at that point? Though, there isn't much that can be done about it other than say a deposit is required to bid, but that is likely to drive away bidders rather than make the auction work better.
Prydwen
Lairiodd Level 50 Nightshade and Legendary Grandmaster Smith (1065) check prices here
Lairirian Level 50 Mana Mentalist and Legendary Spellcrafter (TDD)
Lairgreybark Level 50 Arb Animist
Lairmindlock Level 50 Bard (TDD)
Camlann
Lairthall Level 35+ Friar

Stocking one 99% of most of the useful spellcrafting gems at Houses 3304 and 3306

Over 150 gems at 99% stocked

Bourkey
Emerald Rider

Post by Bourkey »

But Medj Apolagised and said he was Drunk. I cant see any rules saying you have to pay back anything so why should medj have to do anything, he was drunk lol, said sorry next day. Fair enough.

People are just taking it way to seriously, In my opinion :)
[19:25] Jupiler: in heaven there is no beer, thats why we drink it here...when we're gone from here, our friends will be drinking all the beer

Sugah
Emerald Rider

Post by Sugah »

Suppose he could be from some far eastern country lol but the bid was posted 07-29-2005, 11:47 AM. If hes drunk at that point hes needs to contact the http://www.alcoholics-anonymous.org.
Hib/Pry
Minewt - Eldritch - Tailor in Training
Mingle - Ranger - Fletcher in Training
Sugah - Vampiir - Alcoholic in Training
Arctura - Druid
Minuwt - Chanter

Monk
Emerald Rider

Post by Monk »

TBH if medj made a mistake while drunk then fair enough nothing bad bout that, and since he's apologised and explained, i dont think anythinh terrible has happened.

now this trying to charge him 10%, what planet are you on tbh m8, this is a forum, for a game, where you cant influence what he does at all, so i dont think he has to pay anything at all.

so this approach as if you can somehow force him to pay you within 24 hours is just total bs
~~~GM of Fallen Spirits - Prydwen~~~
Spetsnaz lvl50 Celt Valewalker 6l2 -Currently Main
Nicholai lvl 50 Elf Ranger 4l0
Moscow lvl 50 Shar Vampiir 3l8
Vanyia lvl 50 Celt Druid 3l2
Aequitas lvl 50 Shar Hero 2l0 - running old school epic!
Trident lvl 45 Elf Chanter 1l5

Kabane
Emerald Rider

Post by Kabane »

Come on guys plz get a grip Well all know Medj would not pay a fine, what Lairiodd said is true i dont like the fact that that weather he was drunk or not he was trying to taunt Ame into placeing a bid that was not jusafide, and blaiming it on being drunk yet taking almost a day and a half to post other wise just isnt funny , Im fairly sure that most of you know me well enouph to know that first off i wouldnt try to collect on this , but would use this as a fair warnning to others not to place wall bids ( incases u dont know what a wall bid is, when the bidding is slow or below the "Rrp" and the current bidded is put up agest a figment of someone imagination inorder to drum up some other bids')

Now Back to the sugect at hand Hemuli You'r bid stands at 55P Do i hear any more bids <looks at Amedor> <then scans the rooms full of biders>

Cheers Kabane

Lieva
Emerald Rider

Post by Lieva »

wish i could bid on this :/
i was lost on the first one :lol:
Lievaordiea x Eldritch
Peonchants x Enchanter
Hibernia

Bourkey
Emerald Rider

Post by Bourkey »

Ok fair enough Kabane, but i dont personally know you and there are no smiles or that in the posts you said about it, so how are people to know if you are being serious or not.

Bugzy
Emerald Rider

Post by Bugzy »

Personally, i would've made u pay for being an asswhole.

But i'm not Kabane.

So your lucky.
Bard - ML 8 - RR4Lx - 33/37/43
Vampiir - ML 1 - RR3Lx - 38/32/43

stupeh
Emerald Rider

Post by stupeh »

Name calling while spelling the insult wrong makes you look clever... really.
~

Return to “Hibernian Cluster Discussion”