Post by Jarahl »

Bumpy, this is soon!
Regards

Jacob

Retired Hibbie

Jarahl
Emerald Rider

Post by Jarahl »

Well most people got 1.10 credit even after this, but tbh raid wasent a success.

Take this as advice please, since it takes alot of guts to actually arrange a public raid, and I /clap @ you for doing it, however here are some tips to avoid the mistakes that happend here today.

1. Read what to do in each step. Whenever the leader seems confused, panic will start spreading.

2. Be strict, its impossiple to please everyone, if someone LDs' give em 3 mins to return else move on.

3. Dont linger at spots, breaks without explaining why really takes a dump on people moral.

4. More Info, during raids you really have to tell people where we are going and what steps we just done etc.

5. Use boats, really shortens the raids. Just give each Grp leader the loc of next meeting spot and tell em they got 10 mins to get there.

6. Have faith, if people get steps done, your doing an okay job.

Take these few tips with ya if your doing more raids imo!
Regards

Jacob

Retired Hibbie

Childofkhain
Emerald Rider

Post by Childofkhain »

ehe kk ty, never wanted to lead a ml raid before and pritty much swore i would but i dunno it was kinda fun tbh. Any who sorry about 2.2 :( that kinda sucked - at least i had ABCcerus to help on ml 2.10 couldnt have done it without him tbh so ty :)

Oh there was one other thing, please could people read through the entire set of posts on any raid topic in future to avoid dissapoinments and confusion - at one point somone asked me if i had a ruby for 2.10 because they were sure that i said i had one... aaany way, was fun - got a few bits still to lotto not much good tho :( shame about the bail out after 1.10 would have only taken 20 mins to do 2.2 and 2.10 kinda irritating for the people that came to support both raids imo. Any way smashing turn out and i think investing in an elven boat thing would be good if i do this again.

Finolin

Post by Finolin »

Another bit of advice - if you are planning on claiming an item, it would be well to make that known in advance in your post, and to remind people of it at the beginning of the raid instead of announcing it at the loot split, to the surprise of most everyone on the raid.

FYI, Childofkhain claimed remains and the Star of Destiny that dropped. No one on the raid realized that he was claiming anything nor remembered him saying so in his initial post.

However, during the raid his announcement post was edited at 9:55 pm, saying that "Loot rolling is at raid leaders descreasion [sic]. <<<< AS USUAL!!!"

People on the raid were as impressed with that as they were with Zcersus joining for 2.10 credit. As some may remember, there were some "issues" with Zcersus on Rami's ML2 raid about a month back. Strangely when Zcersus was logged in and active, Childofkhain was idle, and when Childofkhain was active Zcersus was idle. Childofkhain denied being the same person, though strangely he (Childofkhain) signed up Zcersus for one of Luz's template artifact raids.

Some people thought they must be the same person because Childofkhain said "relogging to chanter" just before Xcerus joined the BG, was made treasurer, and then was promoted to BG leader.

I just thought people should hear my account of what happened so they could take it on board before deciding to join up on any of Childofkhain's raids in the future. As always, make up your own minds.
Finolin, 50th Elven Void Eldritch ML10 Convoker
Felia, 50th Celt Bard ML10 Sojourner
Fert, 50th Sylvan Arboreal Animist ML10 Convoker
Finality, 50th Sylvan Valewalker ML10 Battlemaster
Finoshar, 50th Shar Hero ML10 Battlemaster
Findrid, 50th Celt Druid ML10 Perfector
Fiat, 50th Celt Druid ML10 Perfector
Finesty, 50th Shar Mentalist ML10 Warlord
Fung, 50th Sylvan Verdant Animist ML10 Convoker
Finchant, 50th Elven Mana Enchanter ML10 Convoker

twinga
Emerald Rider

Post by twinga »

yes agree with everithing finolin said here.

Btw before fiat joined the bg, he said in there "will have to log MY chanter for 2.10", and then just seconds before log him said "logging into the chanter", he appeared, and as fiat said promoted etc. Then you can read all post him talking about his lvl49 chanter (yes xcerus is lvl49), and in 1 of them saying the name of him and all, of course they are 2 the same person.

And yes that xcerus guy were that chanter in rami 2.10 bg that created his own bg and started to hit runihura trying to steal the credit from all bg, of course he dont want peopel know they are the same person :)

About his great rules made in from alb/excalibur, seems this guy still dont know prydwen not = excalibur, 1st of all he is saying all the time to look to his post about "Loot at leader descreacion", well he should of know 1 thing is "looting rules" and another thing is "claiming" when you claim anithing you not looting true? :), every leader that want to claim anithing (strange in hib/pryd) say/do it separated from loot rules as dont has anithing to do 1 with the other thing.

Well this guy kept all the loot until the end of the raid without say 1 word about that he were claiming anithing, as wasnt said in his post too, as i said loot has nothing to do with claimings, and then after we reach stygia for teh loot, he start saying "well i will be looting everything but, cetus remains (becuase i want it) and star of destiny (becuase i need it)", rofl as you can imagine that is take the piss of the people that were there...., and more when he dont said anithing about claiming neither in the raid neither in this post.

Well i for me will not join anymore of the raids this guy lead, if he keep acting like in that rami 2.10, and like in the looting today, surely lot of peopel will do same.

Btw if i seems so angry isnt about "greed" myself :P i wanted to loot for some stuff in there but just left bg after see how this guy acted, (in 1 moment of the argue, he said "well for leader descreacion i dont loot anithing" and he run away from us all, then after i said he were same guy that acted like that in ramii 2.10 he returned back and seems done some shite drop loot surely knowing everyone were going to know what he done).

Tbh claiming 2 best and real expensive loot from a simple ml1 raid+2.10 , is take the piss not only to the poeple in the raid but to EVERY properly non greedy leaders we have in hib/pryd, and if this claims happend without been said neither in bg neither in this post still worst.

later :)

Childofkhain
Emerald Rider

Post by Childofkhain »

I dont really see how shite loot drops consist of the Dot tic blade runihura drops, the Druid vest Runihura drops and the Scyth Runihura drops in ADDITION to the mele version of Cetus skin. Which i by the way lotto'd. I feel this is more a case of greed on your behalf - SoD sells for quite a lot of money i belive - i havnt looked it up but i would imagine so - i cannot see how me keeping the SoD and the Cetus remains would cause such a fracar if it wasnt his intention to sell the items. If you want SoD for your own use then please pm me and i will sort somthing out - im not going to give it to you but if your reason is suitable i will lotto it to the entire bg who attended the ml1 pre req's the ml1 raid and ml 2.2 + 2.10. That is of course so long as you arnt intending to sell it..

One final point - i did say all loot rolling is at the raid leaders descresion - in this way i can reserve any items i want for myself at the loot rolling the only thing that seams to be an issue here is the SoD as i lottoed every thing else <and cetus remains> but i have seen many ml raids where the raid leader has turned around and said i am keeping the remains so imo they count for nothing. I wanted the druid vest for my own druid, but i didnt keep it i didnt even talk about keeping it.

Perhaps you ought to think about this in a more rational light rather than making essentially false accusations.

Sharkith

Post by Sharkith »

Childofkhain wrote:descresion
Its "discretion" that poor spelling was driving me crazy because it was one of those ones that you start doing irl!!

Anyway Chilofkhain can you clarify are you who you say you are or are you that other geezer who I remember charging around the ML2.10?

I was totally hammered during that raid but I would seriously like to know because I remember it very well.

Kallima

Post by Kallima »

I just saw this. Old Pryd forum is long gone or I would refer you to the thread about Xcerus running EoY raid and then vanishing with both EoY. Still have screenie somewhere of one on his merchant. He certainly kept one, dunno if he ever did hand over the second one.

I was on the 2.10 with Zcerus and got killed along with the rest of the BG.

Anyway, Xcerus/Zcerus/Childofkhain has a history. I saw he had started running raids, and didn't want to witch hunt if he had cleaned up his act, so didn't say anything. He made a lot of excuses about the EoY thing, and he could have been doing ok now.

At the least, state on the thread before raid, and at start of raid, exactly what you are claiming. Avoids trouble.

Childofkhain
Emerald Rider

Post by Childofkhain »

tbh i didnt actaully think people would be retarded enough to have an issue with me claiming 2 items - according to my rules i could have kept everything and there would have been no come back, Simply because i have rules that differ to yours doesnt mean i am a theif it means you should probably learn to read the small print or get arse raped in the future IRL by big companies who like to ruin your life. When you can read i will pay attention to your winings while you still lack the capacity to do so /ignore. You can see it quite clearly i even edited to point it out to you.

One final thing i would like to point out, somone witterd about everything that is 99% and 100% should be lotto'd - FYI i did lotto everything 99% and above i even lottoed the cetus skin which under your rules would not have been lotto'd as it is 97% qual.

In reference to Z cerus not Xcerus -- Zcerus the enchanter he is a m8 of mine who will often assist me - im not going to say any more but i know there are some others out there who often .. "borrow" another persons account or in this case get a guild friend to log on his alt and help out. I would also like to point out that I didnt have to do 2.10 or 2.2 or even a ml1 raid - but i did why? to help others but if this is the thanks i get i will stick to arti raids at least i know where i am with ppl then.

Kallima

Post by Kallima »

Confused now, and in fairness to you we should get this right. I'm aware that people can 'borrow' accounts, and problems and confusion can arise as a result. One reason I tend to avoid doing so myself. Are you saying Xcerus is your alt, but Zcerus is someone else?

Return to “Hibernian Cluster Discussion”