Anyone got their missing items back yet?

General 'Hibernian' forum for the entire cluster
Jupiler
Emerald Rider

Post by Jupiler »

yay 2.5weeks now

canceled auto renewal

edit: i dont need this kind of bs, i've been unable to play for over a month now, saying "just make a new char or play another server" is complete crap because:
A. there's people who got their ALT restored couple of hours after they reported, but the players who only play one char and couldnt report at 6AM monday can sit and twist their thumbs now.
B. Can't play another server, or GOA puts me back to the end of the queue of their wonderful service
&quot wrote:After playing zupiler and repeatedly getting beat by him (bastard)

Jiggs
Emerald Rider

Post by Jiggs »

my character is still naked . . .
still no response from goa . . .

i know they said be patient, but its over 2 weeks now.
Panda-Knight >.>;;

Aerendur
Emerald Rider

Post by Aerendur »

Im at the same point as jupiler. Fed up with waiting for my rvr mains. Not a word from GOA. Not even a slight update on where they are etc.

Fridaynews only speaks about being busy with classic poll and other stuff. Who cares when people cant enjoy the characters they put a lot of time in to get completed.

Subs cancelled, if they fail to give me everything Im missing back before they run out (moving in a few weeks) then I wont be back.

More irritating is that there is no way to get in contact with them either, updating your question apparently screws you even more. In game they are hardly on and when they are, they dont answer you.

Nice going goa. Wonder if they realise that this will cost the accounts and thus money.
US Classic (all realms) & Lance/Alb & Limors

Bidi
Emerald Rider

Post by Bidi »

Ah well, I'm high 900's from the 1st monday, so prolly next monday ish I would hazard a guess.

GOA have till tommorow midnight then I'll cancel renewal, a month since the server died, next monday will be 3 weeks since I got my naked ranger ranger back.

I have to put a cut off at some point, I'm fed up paying for this service where I cant play my char.

I'm trying to decide whether to delete and save myself this agro again or wait till I gte my stuff then put my char on ice. Either way, nothing by tommorow midnight and this little squirrel will sign off from daoc permanantly.
Currently Training in EVE and playing BF2:

Rhohandra -Caldari
Quinthar lvl 36 - Barbarian - Monk
Eranu lvl 31 - Gnome - Fury (29 Provisioner)

------------
Excalibur: (Retired)
Ferus Legionis
[50's] Armsman, Necro, Cleric, Cleric, Fire Wiz, Scout, Infil, Cabbie, Heretic, Sorc
Prydwen: (Retired)
Angry Squirrels
[50's] Bidi/Chanter, Maon/Druid, Flies/Ranger, Retsekans/Warden, Gloekin/Animist, Shsil/Mentalist

Elrandhir

Post by Elrandhir »

Even though GOA can't do nothing else then try to restore chars and all now, I sure can understand those that only play 1 char and nothing else, if that had been the case for me I would have quitted already if I hadent gotten my char restored by now ;D

Incha Llha
Emerald Rider

Post by Incha Llha »

get artefacts lvl 10 and 75p
:satyn1:
Incha llha Vampiir 50
<Frogs United>

Caestar
Emerald Rider

Post by Caestar »

Im missing all items from vault etc and inventory on 2 of mycharcters.

My Vampiir and my Nightshade (thindranki)

Both are fully spellcrafted vampiir is closing in on level 48 but naked as ankh's head.

Lieva
Emerald Rider

Post by Lieva »

050905-000792

got done today

so :p ...
Lievaordiea x Eldritch
Peonchants x Enchanter
Hibernia

vampirela
Emerald Rider

Post by vampirela »

toons still naked, luckily found scroll i forgot in alts vault so sold it cheep to get bit cash to equip anim, pluss lot gear raided from fericos house vault (thanks mate) hope GoA sort this soon
guild night in rvr = :mezz: "Cast where ya driving us too, were ment go other way?"

Vampirela 50 anim
Szkrabek 50 Vamp
Castratia 50 bard :cake:
Simpathy 50 ranger

Farcry 47 warden
Soulless 41 druid

Guld Wars
Charon Sin - Monk - Ministry of life

Suelothvar 19 Heretic Lamorak US

Scabs
Emerald Rider

Post by Scabs »

[Incident: 050907-000048]

Still nothing for me other than the first original auto reply. They've also not bothered to give me the 12 days free.
WAR! - K8 Peaks

Snozzle - 27 Shaman. drunk:

Guild - Pestis
Alliance - Squig Quo Pro
Members - Heavy Metal, Pestis, Brutal DeLuxe, Nocturnal Dawn, BLONDIIN PINGVIIN, De Gale Trolde fra Nord

Return to “Hibernian Cluster Discussion”