Please post experiences of item loss

General 'Hibernian' forum for the entire cluster
Aran_Thule

Post by Aran_Thule »

Was fairly lucky, Vamp lost inv but kept what he had equiped, lowbie warden woke up naked and tied to a lamppost, luckily still has inv or i would have forgotten that he had ML10 leggings there.
Aran Thule, Epic Sniper and Sojourner, Guild leader of the Artisans of Willow(roleplay guild)

Ankh Morpork

Post by Ankh Morpork »

Aran_Thule wrote: lowbie warden woke up naked and tied to a lamppost, l
..kind of reminds me of the time when you woke up tied to the hood of a 24 wheeler :)

/Ankh

Dorin
Emerald Rider

Post by Dorin »

cant stop myself from linking this pic everywhere!

:D :satyn2:

Enchanter, Cabalist, Spiritmaster

HappyG
Emerald Rider

Post by HappyG »

You look much thiner and younger on second pic!
Hep, treated MMORPG addict, on the way to master his uni
Morana, one of a few Rangers, that did not Zerg. Retired for good.

Briannon
Emerald Rider

Post by Briannon »

Belisar wrote:I think the offical DAOC page used the term "a small number of you" when referring to lost items.

Seems to me their choice of words always under-estimates...

Roll of Honour will "soon" be up again and "a small number of you" may have lost items.

Ah well when asked by a doctor about my weekly alcohol intake I always under-estimate that as well :beer:

Let's just hope GOA never have to give a medical prognosis or we'd be totally screwed. :)

Kelalle
Emerald Rider

Post by Kelalle »

My vamp Malanari ( 50 )has lost everything he was wearing , all items from inv / vault , along with 2 house vaults full of stuff , including the vaults themselves , merchants , crafting tables etc .

Also my Ranger and my Bard ( both chars in the 40's ) have both been completely stripped as well , so i'm basically screwed until i get a response back from GOA .
Don't have anything that either of the 3 chars can wear to even start trying to get stuff back , and my nearest char to them is a 27 Animist , who is now wearing a Full CHAIN (not scale ) set , complete with a LW hammer .
Prydwen
Cueair - Bard -
Malanari - 50 Vampiir -
Galagah - 50 Ranger -
Numerous other alts ...

Glastonbury
Malanari - 50 Warlock
Bonieari - Bonedancer
Roonie - Runemaster
Anerae - Valkyrie

Oakenheart
Emerald Rider

Post by Oakenheart »

well i seem to be one of the lucky ones who's come out of this unscathed.

First thing ill be doing when I log in next is take screenshots of all my 40+ toons kit, inventory and vaults on pryd and excal just incase :)

I feel sorry for all those poor buggers who have got to spend time replacing a lot of items theyve lost themselves......doesnt seem fair
ImageImage

Kari
Emerald Rider

Post by Kari »

Has anyone managed to connect anything between the characters that lost gear - or is it totally random?

Out of all my pry characters only the 2 lowest lost much - a level 15 bainshee that had just been equiped with crafted cloth/sc & cata jewelry, and a /level animist 20ish who had all /level gear only iirc. Both characters were stripped clean. Just seems strange these were both recent characters, recently outfitted. The only other thing I lost was a ceremonial bracer off a higher toon, but I've rightnow'd that ofc - I felt very relieved when I logged on yesterday, my sympathies to those who lost more & will have to deal with rightnow...

Bidi
Emerald Rider

Post by Bidi »

Kari wrote:Has anyone managed to connect anything between the characters that lost gear - or is it totally random?

Out of all my pry characters only the 2 lowest lost much - a level 15 bainshee that had just been equiped with crafted cloth/sc & cata jewelry, and a /level animist 20ish who had all /level gear only iirc. Both characters were stripped clean. Just seems strange these were both recent characters, recently outfitted. The only other thing I lost was a ceremonial bracer off a higher toon, but I've rightnow'd that ofc - I felt very relieved when I logged on yesterday, my sympathies to those who lost more & will have to deal with rightnow...
Doesnt appear to be anything in particular.

2 chars on my account and 1 on another both active A/Cs, some items still in backpack but other two cleaned out totally.

A friend lost 4-5 chars worth plus vaults and he had not logged in for over a month.

Another lost 4 chars worth of stuff completely.

Doesnt seem to be any pattern.
Currently Training in EVE and playing BF2:

Rhohandra -Caldari
Quinthar lvl 36 - Barbarian - Monk
Eranu lvl 31 - Gnome - Fury (29 Provisioner)

------------
Excalibur: (Retired)
Ferus Legionis
[50's] Armsman, Necro, Cleric, Cleric, Fire Wiz, Scout, Infil, Cabbie, Heretic, Sorc
Prydwen: (Retired)
Angry Squirrels
[50's] Bidi/Chanter, Maon/Druid, Flies/Ranger, Retsekans/Warden, Gloekin/Animist, Shsil/Mentalist

Overdue

Post by Overdue »

Kelalle wrote:My vamp Malanari ( 50 )has lost everything he was wearing , all items from inv / vault , along with 2 house vaults full of stuff , including the vaults themselves , merchants , crafting tables etc .

Also my Ranger and my Bard ( both chars in the 40's ) have both been completely stripped as well , so i'm basically screwed until i get a response back from GOA .
Don't have anything that either of the 3 chars can wear to even start trying to get stuff back , and my nearest char to them is a 27 Animist , who is now wearing a Full CHAIN (not scale ) set , complete with a LW hammer .
Lmfao pwns!
Devera the 10th Season Thunderer Blademaster
Gori the 8th Season Silver Hand Bard
Deify the 9th Season Flammen Vakten Spiritmaster

Retired

Return to “Hibernian Cluster Discussion”