Prydwen-down (discussion thread NO FLAMES)

General 'Hibernian' forum for the entire cluster
Alexandrinus
Emerald Rider

Post by Alexandrinus »

we move this reat to the spam section now?

Arkaon / Karak-Norn
and plenty of other chars between 10 and 30

Monk
Emerald Rider

Post by Monk »

although i see that point, some ppl (inc me) only play on 1 server which happens to be prydwen and only have lvl 11 here on exc, which is less fun then it sounds, guess we'll have to wait and see, but i would like to see something, just even a gesture from company to client (btw would u expect BT to give u compensation if you line went dead, even though you could use something else, worst customer/company relationship)
~~~GM of Fallen Spirits - Prydwen~~~
Spetsnaz lvl50 Celt Valewalker 6l2 -Currently Main
Nicholai lvl 50 Elf Ranger 4l0
Moscow lvl 50 Shar Vampiir 3l8
Vanyia lvl 50 Celt Druid 3l2
Aequitas lvl 50 Shar Hero 2l0 - running old school epic!
Trident lvl 45 Elf Chanter 1l5

Thandruil
Emerald Rider

Post by Thandruil »

Tbh think it would only be fair to get a compensation, altho i don't really care about getting a few days extra. It sucks more if they will do a rollback and loose the items i might have won back then. I know some people will loose very nice items they got the last day server was up.

But like Mpnk says, not everyone plays or wants to play several servers.
Thandruil lvl51 Elf Ranger RR6L3 ML10 CL5 :thand:
Thand lvl51 Warden RR6L5 ML10 CL5:wave:
Vanara lvl50 Animist ML10
Extreme lvl50 Blademistress ML10

GM of Fallen Spirits :ranger:

Retired from DAoC now and started BF2142!

Norcott
Emerald Rider

Post by Norcott »

Im sure if we have to endure a rollback it will be the very last resort Goa are working hard with mythic atm to try and avoid it i should think, or else it could have been rolled back days ago and them saying "what we needed to roll back and ur playing again in a day" rollbacks dont happen very often and it is unfortunate that people included myself will lose items that are worth alot but... its only a game and items can be replaced. This is the longest this server has ever been down in the history of this game.. so imagine the panick thats going on there end, this to a games company is **** or bust time as its not in there interest to have the server down for long periods of time without a very good reason and im sure there working hard to get it back up without the loss of game time and items to people.. there are working to get this fixed guys.. we all know through experience that things breakdown in software/puters and when they do there always major..
Try and be patient.

As for the compensation side of things.. dunno.. there supplying a service to us even with one server down as we can still play on the other eng. server .. may not be the server of your choice and very inconveniant as our chars are on the server thats broken.. but technicaly you dont own the account anyway its the property of GOA your just paying for the privilige to use it.. but having said that,.. a piece offering of a few free days wouldnt do the customer relations any harm..
Norcott - Ranger
Hibernian Dragon Slayers [GM]
Eyes and Ears Volunteer

Arcsalin
Emerald Rider

Post by Arcsalin »

[quote="Satyn"]I think you love your tower more ]

:(

Eibhing
Emerald Rider

Post by Eibhing »

There is lot of hibs in exculiburs bg1 this days think is was 60-70 hibs last night, wonder what that depends on?

Succi
Emerald Rider

Post by Succi »

Norcott wrote: Goa are working hard
haha =]

Norcott
Emerald Rider

Post by Norcott »

such editing skills..
Norcott - Ranger
Hibernian Dragon Slayers [GM]
Eyes and Ears Volunteer

pikeh
Emerald Rider

Post by pikeh »

i think its a bit fishy how on friday GOA said that the server definately wont be up at the weekend, and we havnt had any updates for the past two days.
Piikeh/SH/r40/rr4X
<White Rose>
R.I.P Severance

Gandelf

Post by Gandelf »

They ought to give every player at least the number of days that Prydwen has been down. In addition, to compensate for items lost in a rollback (if that happens) they ought to have gold or glory points in all three main cities, that allow each player to use one of their characters to claim a ToA artefact for free and 5 Plat.

That would be nice :)

Return to “Hibernian Cluster Discussion”