Late Night Duelling ...

General 'Hibernian' forum for the entire cluster
xianghua
Emerald Rider

Post by xianghua »

Glacier wrote:As most people probly can imagine, when 2 very balanced groups play eachother, they would hope for no interference from either side, to see who would come out on top, of the two groups.

Personally i would sasy, there is no more fun rvr, than playing in a group where you know everyone is playing their fullest vs another group that does the same, and coming out on top, without adds..

But if i go out to solo, only to have a group run over me tons, claiming to kill true soloers so they dont addzomg, i will add like a fuck, and ruin everything..
If you want your group to be left alone doing 8v8, then fucking leave me alone to do my 1v1 :treeebear

wrong topic m8 :P little hint: it helps to read the first 10 pages of the thread to understand what its about instead of just posting some stupid +1 reply ...
Xianghua Heroine rr10
Seltir Healer rr7
Hatchetdwarf Skald rr6
Liao Cleric rr6
+ some pre rr5 toons

Eleanora
Emerald Rider

Post by Eleanora »

I remember some months ago when almost every guildgroup on prydwen went to FH to arrange which days they were to meet eachother with the instant RvR and all.
Is this seen as pre-arranged duels? :fim:
Eleanora Mindwalker, Thunderer Astralist

Tare
Emerald Rider

Post by Tare »

Eleanora wrote:I remember some months ago when almost every guildgroup on prydwen went to FH to arrange which days they were to meet eachother with the instant RvR and all.
Is this seen as pre-arranged duels? :fim:
Well they only said "this group will be playing on so and so night", can hardly be classed duelling cos there were still other factors included, like actually finding each other :p

Lieva
Emerald Rider

Post by Lieva »

xianghua wrote:why should i care what he is? the statement he did was just horribly stupid and i wouldnt have expected it from some1 who plays in a guild group, so i asked if it was meant as a joke.

umm you quote selenia
afaik he doesnt play in a guild group ..
did you mean to quote someone else???
Lievaordiea x Eldritch
Peonchants x Enchanter
Hibernia

Jupi
Emerald Rider

Post by Jupi »

Tare wrote:Well they only said "this group will be playing on so and so night", can hardly be classed duelling cos there were still other factors included, like actually finding each other :p
i think it was a rhetorical question tbh :D cause we were "one" of those that posted when/where we would be playing :D
Nothing in the world can take the place of persistance. Talent will not: nothing more common than unsuccessful men with talent. Genius will not: unrewarded genius is almost a proverb. Education will not: the world is full of educated derelicts.
Persistance and determination alone are omnipotent. The slogan "press on" has solved and always will solve the problems of the human race.......

El Grapplo RR10+ ML10 Warden :sheepskip
Silken RR3 Chanter :banghead:
Toothless

Return to “Hibernian Cluster Discussion”