Avery, Thid NS & Potion Monkey
Ascarii the Warden
Animamba, Verdant Ani
Ahoulin, Luri Screamer

long-tailed nanny-o

Jupi
Emerald Rider

Post by Jupi »

am i missing something here? i am amazed and somewhat disturbed by the maturity and attitude of people in certain positions and their attitudes to how "they" think the game should b played & how they react to posts....... and yes a rr2 player can beat a rr8 player happens everyday
Nothing in the world can take the place of persistance. Talent will not: nothing more common than unsuccessful men with talent. Genius will not: unrewarded genius is almost a proverb. Education will not: the world is full of educated derelicts.
Persistance and determination alone are omnipotent. The slogan "press on" has solved and always will solve the problems of the human race.......

El Grapplo RR10+ ML10 Warden :sheepskip
Silken RR3 Chanter :banghead:
Toothless

Elrandhir

Post by Elrandhir »

Jupi wrote:am i missing something here? i am amazed and somewhat disturbed by the maturity and attitude of people in certain positions and their attitudes to how "they" think the game should b played & how they react to posts....... and yes a rr2 player can beat a rr8 player happens everyday

Ofcourse they can, but if the players are equally skilled and ofcourse depending on what classes you will most likely loose as I said, so RR gives you an rather big advantage ofcourse, and noone can argue about that being true.

So those already haveing couple of other high RR chars will still be able to compete because they have a good knowlage all over from playing other chars, but a RvR newbie wont stand much of a chance unless he encounter other unexperienced players, or if his class has a great advantage towards the class he encounter.

Not that this Thread was about this atall though, and I will always help a Hib in need as I stated earlier ;D
Elrandhir L50 Hero 7l7 Thunderer
Elthorian L50 6l7 Ranger Silverhand
Elthunder L50 4lx Eldritch
Elrandhira L50 5lx Druid BB
Elradah L50 Easymode Bainshee
Shimari L50 Animist
Ailanah L50 Enchanter
Vinterwolf L50 gimp Bard
<Crimson Tears> sweden:
(N)o (P)aiN (N)o (G)aiN

Return to “Hibernian Cluster Discussion”