Having played WoW...

General 'Hibernian' forum for the entire cluster
Xest
Emerald Rider

Post by Xest »

Thank you for apologising to Banana, that's all that was needed!
OFFICER XEST - PROTECTING YOU AGAINST FORUM CRIME
Che Xefan, el presidente.

Ovi
Emerald Rider

Post by Ovi »

Elrandhir wrote:yeah well, if you spend time on getting good and getting good stuff to get Maxed you should have the upperhand, same with anything spend lots of time doing you will be better then those who havent done so.

I wouldent expect haveing the same chance as anyone that have spend much more time on something then I have, and he deserves to have a better chance then me.

I can agree to that it will be hard at start for someone that havent played much, but if you want to you will just have to make the effort getting good at it.
Firstly my comment was about being able to express an opinion, imo everyone who plays RvR to any extent is more than welcome to express their opinion of the situation, and was aimed entirely at Centurions comment.

This post though opens up another area than Interupts that I feel needs changing.... RAs.

As Argyleyn said, people who play a lot and learn from their play etc already have an advantage in that they become more skilled. On top of this you then give them RAs which in a lot of case make a huge difference in he game.

This then creates the situation where newcomers find it increasingly hard to compete, and therefore a lot don't bother trying and leave. Also those who are unable (or unwilling... it is "only a game" afterall) to spend the time to get as good can't compete either.

I agree that there does need to be some reward for RPs, but the current RAs are too powerful and tip the balance in favour of the higher RR too far.

Return to “Hibernian Cluster Discussion”