ML2 BG raid, Monday 19:00 UK time

General 'Hibernian' forum for the entire cluster
Kallima

Post by Kallima »

I could bring someone along to do the chess if you are taking a batch over there. Always nice to get credit on a step, but it isn't urgent for them.

Zil
Emerald Rider

Post by Zil »

depending on how many we go on the raid we could always take the step as it takes less than a min to repop :)

imho :P

and yes its cuz i need the step :P
Currently Playing Giaz - Skald on Camlann
Maddi 50 Enchantress
Middi 50 Nightshade
Liva 50 Druid
Theia 50 Hero
+ 20 other lvl 50's across Europe
"The universe is change; our life is what our thoughts make it."

Finolin

Post by Finolin »

Doing chess step (ML 2.5) Sunday after the ML7 raid and split is over. Start time is probably sometime around 19:00-20:00 UK time, meeting in Stygia. One of my chars will have the CG, probably Fert, and I'll try to get some announcements in various /as. Everyone is welcome to come, as once we're at the step, it can be run as many times as needed. Bring potions, I have a key to get us to the step.
Finolin, 50th Elven Void Eldritch ML10 Convoker
Felia, 50th Celt Bard ML10 Sojourner
Fert, 50th Sylvan Arboreal Animist ML10 Convoker
Finality, 50th Sylvan Valewalker ML10 Battlemaster
Finoshar, 50th Shar Hero ML10 Battlemaster
Findrid, 50th Celt Druid ML10 Perfector
Fiat, 50th Celt Druid ML10 Perfector
Finesty, 50th Shar Mentalist ML10 Warlord
Fung, 50th Sylvan Verdant Animist ML10 Convoker
Finchant, 50th Elven Mana Enchanter ML10 Convoker

Asterixxx
Emerald Rider

Post by Asterixxx »

i do
asterix2:
"How do you pick up the threads of an old life, how do you go on, when in your heart you know, There is no going back. There are some things that time cannot mend, some hurts that go too deep..."
Frodo Baggins, LOTR
"All my life i have lived by a code. Honour the Gods, Love your Woman, and Defend your Country!"
Prince Hector, Troy
Gandelf wrote:Dark Age of Crashalot

Tox
Emerald Rider

Post by Tox »

I did chess steps solo as there were 9 of us it takes a few min to set up board
King =Command Queen = Drain Rook = Defence Bishpo = Heal Knight = Weaken
Pawn = Stun
Once u have associate with a piece move to next and repeat , stay associated with the final piece I used the Queen speak to Caths and watch the fight
Seemed to be a fairly easy victory
Hope this helps any one who needs it
You will heed the key for the door to get in

rautio
Emerald Rider

ML2 Chess

Post by rautio »

Hi

I went to do the 2 solo missions for ML 2 so I could join tonight, and after doing the one where you fight yourself, I then went to the chess room, and then I found out you needed a key DOH!!

I missed the run that Finolin would of done last night, so would anyone be able to lend me a north gate key please so I could try and get the chess room done before ML 2 raid tonight, as would like to join.

No problem if one is not spare to loan, I can wait until an ML raid is on again. I did check the market and asked about key on my alliance but one was not available.

I will be on from 4pm this afternoon (with Finglin), so if one is spare would appreciate a pm and I will run straight over and collect it.
Thanks

Rautio

:immediate

Return to “Hibernian Cluster Discussion”