How many bugs are you finding?

General 'Hibernian' forum for the entire cluster
<ankh>
Emerald Rider

Post by <ankh> »

For many years I thought it was a bug when Thandruil kept dying...then I had the pleasure to see him RvR and now I know it wasnt a bug - he just sucks and thats all. ;)

/Ankh

Cromcruaich

Post by Cromcruaich »

Satyn wrote:thats a known bug and they are working on that :)

Any idea of progress oh mighty E&E personage?
Crom, Druid of Na Fianna Dragun

If you have a problem, if no one else can help, and if you can find them, maybe you can hire...the A(nimist)-Team

Cue music for full effect.

Thanks to Tuthmes for the link.

Labbe
Emerald Rider

Post by Labbe »

Arcsalin wrote:Getting tired of this tbh, it's not GoA's fault - if it were i'd say so. But on average I am finding and reporting to rightnow about 10 bugs a week and none of them are coming back to me saying this is a known issue.

I'd like to know how many of you are doing the same and getting the same? This absolutely sucks as it's not just confined to the pve areas. I am getting to the point where I am considering to be taking a break again because I won't pay for something that is clearly broken and yet Mythic do nothing about it. If this were to happen in England then I'd be taking this back and asking for a refund for broken goods or goods not advertised as they were at the point of sale. I am sure there must be something for you European guys and gals too.

Ok it's not GoA's remit but they are taking your money for Mythic. And yes before my enforced break this was happening in that I was reporting alot of bugs - and I am not even an E&E.

So how many of you are like me and spending your subs time feeding mythic information and getting little or no gratitude for it? Imo i am doing almost a paid job. They should be compensating me for it imo.

Maybe you should start playing the game instead of looking for errors/bugs.

Luz
Emerald Rider

Post by Luz »

I never reported any bug doh:
Bah. Lv50s.
Animist, Bard, Druid, Enchanter, Nightshade, Vampiir

Gandelf

Post by Gandelf »

I reported one a couple of weeks ago. The "WITHDRAW" button on the Consignment Merchant said "WIHTDRAW".

<ankh>
Emerald Rider

Post by <ankh> »

Gandelf wrote:I reported one a couple of weeks ago. The "WITHDRAW" button on the Consignment Merchant said "WIHTDRAW".
Thats not really a bug Gandelf... but cheers, I havent been able to sleep for months cos of that spelling error :P

/Ankh

Arcsalin
Emerald Rider

Post by Arcsalin »

Labbe wrote:Maybe you should start playing the game instead of looking for errors/bugs.
May be you should stick to playing the game rather than talking bs tbh no offence mind but i think that's what's best for ya eh? :)
Mid Excalibur
Hib Pryd
Alb Stonehenge (I was there before teh cluster and gimps going from excal pryd cluster due to QQ - Noobs! :p )
Alb Camlann

.........far too many 50's to mention and no bb - hardcore gaming for a hardcore peep :)

Arcsalin
Emerald Rider

Post by Arcsalin »

<ankh> wrote:For many years I thought it was a bug when Thandruil kept dying...then I had the pleasure to see him RvR and now I know it wasnt a bug - he just sucks and thats all. ]/Ankh[/B]
Go Ankh Go Ankh Ankh Go Ankh ;D
Mid Excalibur
Hib Pryd
Alb Stonehenge (I was there before teh cluster and gimps going from excal pryd cluster due to QQ - Noobs! :p )
Alb Camlann

.........far too many 50's to mention and no bb - hardcore gaming for a hardcore peep :)

Satyn
Emerald Rider

Post by Satyn »

Cromcruaich wrote:Any idea of progress oh mighty E&E personage?
not yet i'll ask ;)
Fallen Spirits GM
Obscurum GM
E&E
satyn1:

Satyn
Emerald Rider

Post by Satyn »

<ankh> wrote:For many years I thought it was a bug when Thandruil kept dying...then I had the pleasure to see him RvR and now I know it wasnt a bug - he just sucks and thats all. ]/Ankh[/B]
bleh thats my boyfriend you're talking about you know ... come here so i can slap ya!
Fallen Spirits GM
Obscurum GM
E&E
satyn1:

Return to “Hibernian Cluster Discussion”