ML 6+7 Group steps Tuesday 7th March 18.30Uk time Volcanus-prydwen

General 'Hibernian' forum for the entire cluster
Asterixxx
Emerald Rider

Post by Asterixxx »

Khylrion wrote:wouldn't mind to join with my menta ... if a spot becomes available that is :)
what spec is he? ml7 group steps are long hard work, would be nice to have a pbaoer.

Guys i need a solid tank for this..
asterix2:
"How do you pick up the threads of an old life, how do you go on, when in your heart you know, There is no going back. There are some things that time cannot mend, some hurts that go too deep..."
Frodo Baggins, LOTR
"All my life i have lived by a code. Honour the Gods, Love your Woman, and Defend your Country!"
Prince Hector, Troy
Gandelf wrote:Dark Age of Crashalot

Lieva
Emerald Rider

Post by Lieva »

khylrions is a mana ment
Lievaordiea x Eldritch
Peonchants x Enchanter
Hibernia

spook
Emerald Rider

Post by spook »

Nm, dragonraid times conflicting with this ;(
Merely Mortal
Waiting for WAR, both the virtual and the real

Formerly on Hib/Pryd as:
Damarmas, Cias, Bryce, Line

Khylrion
Emerald Rider

Post by Khylrion »

ah, and yet again real life is catching up with me... something unexpected came up. :(

Sorry, but I'll have to forfeit this one ... hope you will find a good manachanter instead! :)
Playing The Secret World:
Duncan "Khylrion" Mc Khylrion Dragon Blade Tank

will be playing Guildwars 2

Retired characters:
Khylrion Redhaired shield-bashing Firb & Major Nutcase
Psyche a'Dellic Magic Mushroom dealing Mentababe
Untold Legends Tatooed Celtic Bard
Chestnuttie Chiliflavour small, lean & mean, stalking Queen.
former GM of Keepers of the Sacred Nut

Asterixxx
Emerald Rider

Post by Asterixxx »

this is tonight peeps, chanter and tank still needed, if you know anyone that could come please post
asterix2:
"How do you pick up the threads of an old life, how do you go on, when in your heart you know, There is no going back. There are some things that time cannot mend, some hurts that go too deep..."
Frodo Baggins, LOTR
"All my life i have lived by a code. Honour the Gods, Love your Woman, and Defend your Country!"
Prince Hector, Troy

OohhoO

Post by OohhoO »

Wish I could come on Warden (read gimp tank + gimp healer :p), but unfortunately I can't get on until about 1/2 hour later :(
-
Paddock - L60 Male Man Hunter - SM Tailor
Moegren - L53 Male Man Captain - SM Weaponsmith GM Woodworker
Paddreth - L60 Male Man Minstrel - SM Jeweller GM Cook
Skyros - L57 Male Man Loremaster - SM Scholar GM Farmer
Pauncho - L60 Male Hobbit Burglar - SM Armoursmith
-

Asterixxx
Emerald Rider

Post by Asterixxx »

no need to respec for a group step raid mate, all i need is a tank to pull all the mobs and hold the aggro, if push comes to shuv il pull with te dubl ard vamp
asterix2:
Frodo Baggins, LOTR
Prince Hector, Troy

spook
Emerald Rider

Post by spook »

caught me too early mate, just looked in the DR thread and it's been updated so DR going through, have to skip the mlsteps... shame, would've been nice to get them done :<

UNLESS, you can give me some time to see if I can get replaced at the dragon raid. Prefer ml7grp steps done over 2 respec stones tbh. Will get on it asap.
Merely Mortal
Waiting for WAR, both the virtual and the real

Formerly on Hib/Pryd as:
Damarmas, Cias, Bryce, Line

OohhoO

Post by OohhoO »

I'll get online as early as I can & if you still have a spot free then which can be usefully filled with a Regrowth Warden then I'd be very happy to get the spot, but the chances are it'll be 18:45-19:00 before I can get online :(
-
Paddock - L60 Male Man Hunter - SM Tailor
Moegren - L53 Male Man Captain - SM Weaponsmith GM Woodworker
Paddreth - L60 Male Man Minstrel - SM Jeweller GM Cook
Skyros - L57 Male Man Loremaster - SM Scholar GM Farmer
Pauncho - L60 Male Hobbit Burglar - SM Armoursmith
-

Asterixxx
Emerald Rider

Post by Asterixxx »

spook wrote:caught me too early mate, just looked in the DR thread and it's been updated so DR going through, have to skip the mlsteps... shame, would've been nice to get them done :<

UNLESS, you can give me some time to see if I can get replaced at the dragon raid. Prefer ml7grp steps done over 2 respec stones tbh. Will get on it asap.
sure mate, and theres plenty of people singed up that can go, maybe just post on dragon raid that you cant attend and they will do the replacing?
asterix2:
Frodo Baggins, LOTR
Prince Hector, Troy

Return to “Hibernian Cluster Discussion”