Prydwen - US community

General 'Hibernian' forum for the entire cluster
Cernos
Emerald Rider

Post by Cernos »

What's the scene like on the US servers post clustering and Darkness Rising? Has Darkness Rising had much impact on RvR? And is doing the Champion Levels stuff much of a grind, or is it fun at least the first time?

With the upcoming 1.81 changes I'm kind of tempted to dig out my Mid/Lancelot characters again, though I guess my Winlock isn't quite so fotm anymore :D

Heta
Emerald Rider

Post by Heta »

DR have pretty much no impact on RvR, getting the CL's is something you dont even have to bother about, you get them no matter what you do. I just kept on rvring with my paladin and before I knew it I was CL5 :)
Woho! I got a 360 \o/

Elrandhir

Post by Elrandhir »

heh, is sh*t with lag and all atm, still I won't change server, I started playing on Hib/prydwen and if it gets worse, or if they don't fix the lagging Il quit playing, cba to move and restart on a new server ;P

Ankh Morpork

Post by Ankh Morpork »

Heta wrote:DR have pretty much no impact on RvR, getting the CL's is something you dont even have to bother about, you get them no matter what you do. I just kept on rvring with my paladin and before I knew it I was CL5 :)
I guess the mounts had no impact on the rvr either?

/Ankh

Satyn
Emerald Rider

Post by Satyn »

xest come kidnap me out of here pwease :(
Fallen Spirits GM
Obscurum GM
E&E
satyn1:

Heta
Emerald Rider

Post by Heta »

Ankh Morpork wrote:I guess the mounts had no impact on the rvr either?

/Ankh
if you run fg you realy dont want to use a mount as all you become is easier to target, tho it will help nonspeed chars to travel when soloing. Still wouldnt call it mucho of a impact
Woho! I got a 360 \o/

Thandruil
Emerald Rider

Post by Thandruil »

Shike wrote:Because a majority of the rr11 hibgrps that actually run out there instead of bridge or towercamping (which rr10+grps do there all day long..) use radar, and hib/Kilibury is worse than alb/pryd ever was when it comes to zerging. They use LOSabusing Bains to RPpl themselves 24/7 and in general they play like freaking assholes :) No respect for anything at all, whatsoever.
Those are points why we really should look forward to moving US servers tbh, things we've always complained about on Pryd happen there as well. So if Pryd dies i c no reason to continue playing.
Thandruil lvl51 Elf Ranger RR6L3 ML10 CL5 :thand:
Thand lvl51 Warden RR6L5 ML10 CL5:wave:
Vanara lvl50 Animist ML10
Extreme lvl50 Blademistress ML10

GM of Fallen Spirits :ranger:

Retired from DAoC now and started BF2142!

Heta
Emerald Rider

Post by Heta »

people that complaine about zerging on prydwen, will slit there wrists trying to play on US clusters :p

Hibs on killibury are such insane zergers its insane :)
Woho! I got a 360 \o/

Jiggs
Emerald Rider

Post by Jiggs »

you mean...they are so....insane that its...insane?? man thats in-fu*king-sane! :d
Panda-Knight >.>;;

Cromcruaich

Post by Cromcruaich »

Jiggs wrote:you mean...they are so....insane that its...insane?? man thats in-fu*king-sane! :d
:bow: class
Crom, Druid of Na Fianna Dragun

If you have a problem, if no one else can help, and if you can find them, maybe you can hire...the A(nimist)-Team

Cue music for full effect.

Thanks to Tuthmes for the link.

Return to “Hibernian Cluster Discussion”