What happened to ....

General 'Hibernian' forum for the entire cluster
Ioild
Emerald Rider

Post by Ioild »

The only crafter I actually have had a problem trying to get a hold of is an AC'er as they seems to more or less have disappeared, I had been looking for a month before I got one.

But if anyone wants to have any wc or tailoring done just pm me ;)

I have had a break with the crafting but started it up again now :smoker:
Bluadava, 50 light ment, ml 10 - Ioild, 50 void eldritch, ml 10
Lioney, 50 bard, ml 10 - Yeamar, 50 warden, ml 8
Mirocan, 50 valewalker, ml 4 - Nirewin, 50 nightshade, ml 5
Now, 50 blademaster, ml 5 - Partical, 45 animist, ml 1

House #3245 - cm has only 99% cloth and leather armor atm

Arcsalin
Emerald Rider

Post by Arcsalin »

Kesxex wrote:Aye, get a nice ale or cider, a few materials and dingelingeding - MPs.

To be honest, as long as crafter products are treated like not being worth anything and considered sub par with drops - guess most people have to keep farming.

I can honestly make more money go farming than I will ever be able to earn with crafting.

I used to get pestered the living daylights outta me for MP chain as an armorer on excal and those dipsticks on there still couldn't understand why i wouldn't craft it for them (didn't have a tailor) and the demand for studded armor was at an all time low, so i just made my own MP's for my zerker and then set /setwho trade off, never been bothered since :)

Treeeebeard
Emerald Rider

Post by Treeeebeard »

Vacation from crafting, Just crafting my own 3 armour peices has put me off ^^ And need to do the same for someone else also and then craft 2 MP sets for vamp's =/

I mostly just craft seige rams and repair doors now tho, Easyer :P
Hib/Pry
Marsh horde
Treeeebeard Hollowhead <Animist> ML10 RR5 Grandmaster talior

Alb/Exc

TheBigSmurth <Sorceress> 50 RR2

:treeee:

pikeh
Emerald Rider

Post by pikeh »

my guildy was going to do my alch stuff for a cheapo price - but he went to WoW :< hard finding any alchs online nowadays (granted I havnt tried)
Piikeh/SH/r40/rr4X
<White Rose>
R.I.P Severance

Belisar
Emerald Rider

Post by Belisar »

WoW has had an impact as I am sure some crafters have left.

I got to 750 on AC, 750 on alch and 500 on scrafting and gave up as it is simply too slow, too boring, too expensive and then once you get to lgd status it seems to me the demand for items is low, the profit is low and the frustration remains.

So those of you that have had the patience and determination to get there have my sympathy tinged with envy and wonder.

Did I not hear rumours not so long ago that they were thinking of re-vamping the crafting abilities, maybe a teamleader report or something - anyone remember this ?
Brain cells come and brain cells go but fat cells live forever !

Currently playing Hib (ofc) on Uthgard

Killder
Emerald Rider

Post by Killder »

I'm still here but only craft for my CM and guildies unless you catch me in a good mood :cheers:

Arcsalin
Emerald Rider

Post by Arcsalin »

crafting is gonna get some wub, but how much is still yet unclear, and whether it actually proves to be worth continuing is yet to be seen once the *amendments* to it have been made. From what i read nothing spectacular is going to be implemented (at the time), just that the wanted to encourage more peeps to craft, so prolly just a few bits of tinkering here and there but nothing special.

Sturgis Podmore
Emerald Rider

Post by Sturgis Podmore »

They need to make crafting easier. As far as gaining skill is concerned, you should have fewer failed attempts and more skill gains. If you are making a yellow con item, then the minimum quality ought to be like 97%, with a higher chance of an MP.

Hibernia Prydwen

Sturgis Podmore • Lvl 50 Druid • ML5 Perfecter

Albus Dumbledore • Lvl 50 Enchanter

Lieva
Emerald Rider

Post by Lieva »

i recon once you hit LGM or your cap skill you should only make 98% and above.
Seems like all LGM to cap gives you is less chance to fail and loose material.
And all grey items should be 99/MP :P
blloming silly.
Nana made some leather for my lvl 5 battle druid and some of it was 97% qual first try and she is LGM tailor!
items were mega grey to her :(

Edit the leveling skills quest are good tho it should continue to 1k and not stop at 500 is it? or 750?
Lievaordiea x Eldritch
Peonchants x Enchanter
Hibernia

Mambopoa

Post by Mambopoa »

Having done both LGM WC and Fletch. I simply gave up.
The loss in making weapons both 99 and MP was stupid. Unless the person you were crafting for understood the system and was happy to pay.
But since ToA, there are Artifacts and drops that are far better than I can craft. Its not like I can even make any items to fill up a template.

All I WC now is the odd bit for a guild thid toon and the odd leg weapon, but just about everyone has them now and there is no call for them.

As for fletching, I can not remember the last time I did a serious order. No one wants bow/arrows/instruments/staffs. As it stands it was a total waste of time which certainly put me off doing any more crafters.

Like most of the crafters I know, they simply got sick of making MP orders which can take a lot of time and money for very little return.
Mambopoa,Awod,Xebecs,Dowa,Bearian.
Some how ended up as a Wild Hunter

Now on the other side of the pond. USA :D

Return to “Hibernian Cluster Discussion”