US Servers - Champion level exp

General 'Hibernian' forum for the entire cluster
Briannon
Emerald Rider

Post by Briannon »

Heta wrote:if you got a custom skin that aint updated you will most likley not be able to see it, you have to chose a standard UI then, and you just click the exp bar and it will toggle betwean exp-rp-clexp

have to be in DR client to see how much CL exp you have, think that is rather poor, as I dont wanna rvr in DR client cause of lag. But even tho you dont see it in toa/si client you still get it aslong as you have spoken with the king and started the CL

Can you recommend a good version 1.80 compatible UI? Mine seems to have stopped being supported at 1.76.
Briannon
------------
Badvicar EvilIdiot: level 3x heretic - Anywhere/Gaheris
Bardsimpson Botoxxbuddy: level 50 bard - Hibernia/Gawaine
Botoxx Injections: level 50 animist - Hibernia/Gawaine
Bowlina Botoxxbuddy: tiny ranger - Hibernia/Gawaine
Briannon Silverblades: level 50 nightshade - Hibernia/Prydwen (retired)
Draccula TheCount: level 46 vampiir - Hibernia/Gawaine
Playmate Ofthemonth: level 50 enchantress - Hibernia/Prydwen (retired)

Heta
Emerald Rider

Post by Heta »

Thaadi wrote:tried doing lvl 30 q's with my vamp was totaly worthless xp-wise =(
the level 30 quest is stage one, after you complete stage 2 (level 40) you will recive your champion weapon, only without the /use2. And after completing stage 3 you will get 1.5 level CL exp (level not bub)

and havnt botherd to look into UI yet myself, still using standrard UI. If you want to find updated UI's you should look at VN daoc mainboard/Trials of atlantis userinterface section
Woho! I got a 360 \o/

Elrandhir

Post by Elrandhir »

Derida is really Nice and up to date ^^

http://www.derida.de/

Sharkith

Post by Sharkith »

Elrandhir wrote:Derida is really Nice and up to date ^^

http://www.derida.de/
yes this one rocks - you even get a configure script with it so you can preselect what files you will use before copying it over your /custom folder.

Sharkith

Thaadi
Emerald Rider

Post by Thaadi »

Heta wrote:the level 30 quest is stage one, after you complete stage 2 (level 40) you will recive your champion weapon, only without the /use2. And after completing stage 3 you will get 1.5 level CL exp (level not bub)

and havnt botherd to look into UI yet myself, still using standrard UI. If you want to find updated UI's you should look at VN daoc mainboard/Trials of atlantis userinterface section
ah <3
Pry/hibernia
Thaadi Druid <Legacy>
Silra Animist <Suicide Squad>
Saasha Nightshade <Suicide Squad>
Wail Bainshee <Legacy>

Exc/midgard
Thaadi Skald <unguilded>
Silra Healer <Defiance>

Camlann
Cardoa Cleric <unguilded>

Takitothemacs
Emerald Rider

Post by Takitothemacs »

all joking aside... this is the prydwen board... and prydwen doesnt have DR yet... it would be nice to have this discussion clarified a bit more in the begining to avoid confusion... Ill be editing the title accordingly.
Hib Pryd/Excal Retired
Littlefirby Lv51 ML9 CL10 Lurishade Thunderer

Mid Avalon - Retired
Cartilage - Lv 50 Bonedancer
Tigerstripe - LV50 Mauler
Xanidiu - Shammy BB

Briannon
Emerald Rider

Post by Briannon »

Takitothemacs wrote:all joking aside... this is the prydwen board... and prydwen doesnt have DR yet... it would be nice to have this discussion clarified a bit more in the begining to avoid confusion... Ill be editing the title accordingly.

I take your point Takito, and I did once suggest a forum for the US servers so we could keep the European players up-to-date with game developments. However, as usual I got some typically stupid childish responses from some of the morons who stalk these boards so I deleted the thread.

I still think a forum for the US servers would be a good idea but the parochialism of some European players tends to discourage this.
Briannon
------------
Badvicar EvilIdiot: level 3x heretic - Anywhere/Gaheris
Bardsimpson Botoxxbuddy: level 50 bard - Hibernia/Gawaine
Botoxx Injections: level 50 animist - Hibernia/Gawaine
Bowlina Botoxxbuddy: tiny ranger - Hibernia/Gawaine
Briannon Silverblades: level 50 nightshade - Hibernia/Prydwen (retired)
Draccula TheCount: level 46 vampiir - Hibernia/Gawaine
Playmate Ofthemonth: level 50 enchantress - Hibernia/Prydwen (retired)

Takitothemacs
Emerald Rider

Post by Takitothemacs »

Briannon wrote:I take your point Takito, and I did once suggest a forum for the US servers so we could keep the European players up-to-date with game developments. However, as usual I got some typically stupid childish responses from some of the morons who stalk these boards so I deleted the thread.

I still think a forum for the US servers would be a good idea but the parochialism of some European players tends to discourage this.
Fair enough, I dont think I saw that thread... but my point about this thread is more about making some distinction that the information is relevent to the live US servers rather than confusing some people who might not have read the patch notes and think its relevant to the european servers and wonder why they were missing something :) (me included tbh)
Hib Pryd/Excal Retired
Littlefirby Lv51 ML9 CL10 Lurishade Thunderer

Mid Avalon - Retired
Cartilage - Lv 50 Bonedancer
Tigerstripe - LV50 Mauler
Xanidiu - Shammy BB

Heta
Emerald Rider

Post by Heta »

No, this was more a thread about what you have to look forward to. As my guess you already know this if you play on US as you are playing it.
Woho! I got a 360 \o/

Lieva
Emerald Rider

Post by Lieva »

Actually briannon
We had discussed it in the mod section a while back when you made the thread but it was decided that since this is a euro daoc board - having a us server forum wouldnt be right.

However ive suggested a new approach to your idea and we're discussing it now.
Lievaordiea x Eldritch
Peonchants x Enchanter
Hibernia

Return to “Hibernian Cluster Discussion”