The new patch, lag and you....

General 'Hibernian' forum for the entire cluster
Pharoahe
Emerald Rider

Post by Pharoahe »

No problems here either EXCEPT in Agramon, hundreds of players around there that may cause it though.
Cuthifen, Tavern Regular of the Artisans of Willow (L50 Celt Bard, Legendary Armorer)
Conzpi, Stranger of the Artisans of Willow (L43 Elf Enchanter, Apprentice Spellcrafter)
Edielath, Clanlord of Circle of Satai (L42 Lurikeen Ranger, Apprentice Fletcher)

Reinforced L51 masterpieces in merchant at house 3702 in Limerick.

Lothandar
Emerald Rider

Post by Lothandar »

Pharoahe wrote:No problems here either EXCEPT in Agramon, hundreds of players around there that may cause it though.
Hundreds? Yesterday it felt like a ghost town while I was cruising there with my group. :)

As usually it was hibs mostly there with mael popping sometimes. We met ONE alb group all evening. Albs are really rare on agramon, guess cluster will change this.

Jupiler
Emerald Rider

Post by Jupiler »

remove that sig plz loth :x
&quot wrote:After playing zupiler and repeatedly getting beat by him (bastard)

Lothandar
Emerald Rider

Post by Lothandar »

Jupiler wrote:remove that sig plz loth :x
:D Maybe it helps people give up that unnecessary and harmful+disgusting habit.

Addon: cyanide capsules which get dissolved (killing the person that had them planted in his body) if they get in contact with alcohol are a sister project, which is working quite good.

I'm not joking, 1 mug of beer= person feels awfully crap, any more= death from cyanide poisoning.

Though people who have these capsules inplanted in themselves don't die and also don't drink alcohol since the fear of death is so intimidating that they get a hold of themselves and (well maybe not totally, but still) voluntarily give up drinking alcohol.

I admire people who chose this dangerous way to get rid of their alcohol addiction. But hey, the fear of death is stronger than "well okay I really stop drinking tomorrow, just 1 more bottle of booze today".

Edit: I am meaning alcoholists obviously not normal people who can handle alcohol and are not addicted to it.

Treeeebeard
Emerald Rider

Post by Treeeebeard »

I havnt lagged in aragrom yet, Ive get really bad lag around Tur na nog earlyer (We all know that place is empty ;)) and i had some lag while getting ready to rvr last night so i logged.
Hib/Pry
Marsh horde
Treeeebeard Hollowhead <Animist> ML10 RR5 Grandmaster talior

Alb/Exc

TheBigSmurth <Sorceress> 50 RR2

:treeee:

aegnor
Emerald Rider

Post by aegnor »

I've been having terrible lag since last patch, lagspikes are constant.
Sometimes server-client communication freezes completely for about 6-7 seconds and when i think i'm about to go ld it resumes as normal.
When inside Agramon it's about 3 times as bad.
Aegnor Istaril
Elvish Barun
retired :<

Fifta
Emerald Rider

Post by Fifta »

Lag refers to a delayed packets

When your computer has to deal with the textures of milegate, it is not lag!

NOOOOOOBS!
Foir, Beigarth, Zorm, Candor, Koboldvakten, Skogbotten
<Crimson Tears>

Sharkith

Post by Sharkith »

Finally I got online last night and noticed some quite severe lag spikes. None of these were in Agro thingy but in the Hibernia frontier and one several occassions it happened no-where near any Albs (who usually bring their own lag).

So yes there is more lag for me so far. :(
Na Fianna Dragun

Karak-Eight Peaks, Kiera ze Witch Hunter

Eve online - Kaminjosvig.

Kari
Emerald Rider

Post by Kari »

Had some severe lag pulses in ml5 dungeon last night, and that was with a group of peeps playing from the UK, Sweden, Denmark etc. Like 5-8 second pulses, which was nice :)

OohhoO

Post by OohhoO »

Last night the lag was terrible - I was polling a consistant 33% packet loss on the second Open-Thingy server in the queue, & another 33% on the first GoA server in the queue the whole evening. Obviously that meant I was LDing every 2-3 minutes until I finally gave up.

On the subject of cigarettes:-
A cigarette may shorten your life by 5 minutes.
A large whiskey may shorten you life by 10 minutes.
But a working day definately shortens you life by around 8 hours.
:p
:OohhoO:
-
Paddock - L60 Male Man Hunter - SM Tailor
Moegren - L53 Male Man Captain - SM Weaponsmith GM Woodworker
Paddreth - L60 Male Man Minstrel - SM Jeweller GM Cook
Skyros - L57 Male Man Loremaster - SM Scholar GM Farmer
Pauncho - L60 Male Hobbit Burglar - SM Armoursmith
-

Return to “Hibernian Cluster Discussion”