Anyone else still waiting for their shit?

General 'Hibernian' forum for the entire cluster
Guinnessrules
Emerald Rider

Post by Guinnessrules »

Got nothing back on my 3 chars thats been mugged. :/
No main chars tho so not infecting my playing. Just a bit irritating it's not been fixed yet. Imo a good customer-support would have had peeps fixing around the clock 7 days a week. It can be done, on the company i work at, it has happened several times. Less wine, more work imo!!!
NFD
Guinnessrules 50 champ RR4L1
Grules 50 anim RR3L9
Guinn 50 drood
Tamp 50 ranger RR3L9
Purppillz 50 vamp
Guinnster 43 shade
Guinnie 43 bard
Dragun still 41 chanter RR2L8
Painshee 25 Bainshee
Na Amadan
Tampico 48 drood GM
All active atm! (again) :D

AND PROUD FATHER!!!!!!!!!!!!

Jupi
Emerald Rider

Post by Jupi »

my wampire is still neked, i ran out in frontiers neked the other day for a laugh, still got mega pincushioned (and he is only level 44)
Nothing in the world can take the place of persistance. Talent will not: nothing more common than unsuccessful men with talent. Genius will not: unrewarded genius is almost a proverb. Education will not: the world is full of educated derelicts.
Persistance and determination alone are omnipotent. The slogan "press on" has solved and always will solve the problems of the human race.......

El Grapplo RR10+ ML10 Warden :sheepskip
Silken RR3 Chanter :banghead:
Toothless

Jupiler
Emerald Rider

Post by Jupiler »

Jupi wrote:my wampire is still neked, i ran out in frontiers neked the other day for a laugh, still got mega pincushioned (and he is only level 44)
i got laughed at by legacy for running around naked :E
&quot wrote:After playing zupiler and repeatedly getting beat by him (bastard)

Requiel

Post by Requiel »

Its being done as fast as we can do it. I'm sorry it's taking so long and believe me it's not through lack of effort. No-one is being ignored, no-one is being made towait longer than necessary. It's a slow and laborious proces and we are working through them as fast as we can with all the resources thatwe have.
The GMs who are restoring items are nothing to do with the team that works on patches or the team that writes events. Getting the three patches ready to go live today did not take any resources away from the restoration process.

Elfinaaaaii
Emerald Rider

Post by Elfinaaaaii »

Requiel wrote:Its being done as fast as we can do it. I'm sorry it's taking so long and believe me it's not through lack of effort. No-one is being ignored, no-one is being made towait longer than necessary. It's a slow and laborious proces and we are working through them as fast as we can with all the resources thatwe have.
The GMs who are restoring items are nothing to do with the team that works on patches or the team that writes events. Getting the three patches ready to go live today did not take any resources away from the restoration process.

Requiel, wouldn't it be normal to give people that lost items free days?

example: items lost on 8 sept, items restored 20 sept = 12 free days?

some of my friends have lost items, and they got restored yesterday, but they couldn't play their toon for like 1 month.
Some people do not have "alt" characters, and only play 1.

and giving 70p... well thats the same as 1p pre-toa imo.. ><

OohhoO

Post by OohhoO »

Elfinaaaaii wrote:Requiel, wouldn't it be normal to give people that lost items free days?
Don't mention free days :(
Not everyone even got the last lot of free days for the server being down, only those with a english-language browser =/
-
Paddock - L60 Male Man Hunter - SM Tailor
Moegren - L53 Male Man Captain - SM Weaponsmith GM Woodworker
Paddreth - L60 Male Man Minstrel - SM Jeweller GM Cook
Skyros - L57 Male Man Loremaster - SM Scholar GM Farmer
Pauncho - L60 Male Hobbit Burglar - SM Armoursmith
-

Tootz
Emerald Rider

Post by Tootz »

I finally had my chars sorted on Monday and my number was 050906-000035. I got all of the items back which I could remember - not a huge amount considering chars and their vaults were all stripped. However, no scrolls were given back, even though I could name a dozen or so of them. They seem to have given all the lvl50s 70p each, plus a few pages full of those RoG tokens, and the sub-lvl 50 chars have been given anything from 2p (lvl24) up to 40p (lvl46). Of course the problem now is I can't even get some of the scrolls I used to have as none are listed for sale, and ones which are have cost me almost half my cash already :/
Angry Squirrels (Hib/Pryd):
Bulwinkle (Hero), Fistie (Valewalker), Hughie (Animist), Kojak (Enchanter), Tootz (Vampiir)
Ferus Legionis (Alb/Excal):
Fistie (Scout), Hughie (Heretic), Mercal (Theurgist), Smitiepants (Cleric), Tootz (Paladin), Tufty (Sorcerer)

Cromcruaich

Post by Cromcruaich »

Still waiting...
Crom, Druid of Na Fianna Dragun

If you have a problem, if no one else can help, and if you can find them, maybe you can hire...the A(nimist)-Team

Cue music for full effect.

Thanks to Tuthmes for the link.

Guinnessrules
Emerald Rider

Post by Guinnessrules »

Requiel wrote:Its being done as fast as we can do it. I'm sorry it's taking so long and believe me it's not through lack of effort. No-one is being ignored, no-one is being made towait longer than necessary. It's a slow and laborious proces and we are working through them as fast as we can with all the resources thatwe have.
Hey m8, not saying u and the others working on this r doing a bad job, just ur bosses thats pissing me off.

To handle this thing in a descent way they should have gotten the peeps to do this 24/7 until it was fixed.

As a worker myself i know u can't do more then u get the means to do from ur company.
It's up to them how fast this will be solved.
And knowing the time this has taken now i'm pretty sure they haven't done their bloody work.

So, from all of us (and u workers) got to ur bosses and give em a good kick in the arse, plz. ;)
NFD
Guinnessrules 50 champ RR4L1
Grules 50 anim RR3L9
Guinn 50 drood
Tamp 50 ranger RR3L9
Purppillz 50 vamp
Guinnster 43 shade
Guinnie 43 bard
Dragun still 41 chanter RR2L8
Painshee 25 Bainshee
Na Amadan
Tampico 48 drood GM
All active atm! (again) :D

AND PROUD FATHER!!!!!!!!!!!!

Bugzy
Emerald Rider

Post by Bugzy »

[quote="Guinnessrules"]Hey m8, not saying u and the others working on this r doing a bad job, just ur bosses thats pissing me off.

To handle this thing in a descent way they should have gotten the peeps to do this 24/7 until it was fixed.

As a worker myself i know u can't do more then u get the means to do from ur company.
It's up to them how fast this will be solved.
And knowing the time this has taken now i'm pretty sure they haven't done their bloody work.

So, from all of us (and u workers) got to ur bosses and give em a good kick in the arse, plz. ]

Learn how buisnesses work plz.
Bard - ML 8 - RR4Lx - 33/37/43
Vampiir - ML 1 - RR3Lx - 38/32/43

Return to “Hibernian Cluster Discussion”