Cross-realm RL meeting Dec 2nd-4th

General 'Hibernian' forum for the entire cluster
Kabane
Emerald Rider

Post by Kabane »

Oo i liked the last london Xrealm meet , although its a bit firther out i may just go and do a full weekend of it ,
the chances are ill drive over so anyone that live's near give me an idear of some ok hotel's?
cheers inadvance Kabby

Ankh Morpork

Post by Ankh Morpork »

I think they were offering space on the meeting too if Im not all wrong..

/Ankh

Ankh Morpork

Post by Ankh Morpork »

So who is going on this one?

/Ankh

Quinlan

Post by Quinlan »

Ermm the thread you posted is from a cancelled meeting somewhere in the middle of bundle neuk no-where Denmark. Not in CPH...

<confused>
finland:
holland:

Ankh Morpork

Post by Ankh Morpork »

I didnt post this thread :) I just replied to it. Where is a thread with the kopenhagen version?

/Ankh

Quinlan

Post by Quinlan »

Ankh Morpork wrote:I didnt post this thread :) I just replied to it. Where is a thread with the kopenhagen version?

/Ankh
Yeah i know was directed at the odd dutch guy that posted about a meeting that does not exist???
finland:
holland:

Ankh Morpork

Post by Ankh Morpork »

Quinlan wrote:Yeah i know was directed at the odd dutch guy that posted about a meeting that does not exist???
No idea...but I heard that there is a meeting soon, you know anything about it? (or anyone else for that matter)

/Ankh

Jupi
Emerald Rider

Post by Jupi »

Ankh Morpork wrote:No idea...but I heard that there is a meeting soon, you know anything about it? (or anyone else for that matter)

/Ankh
yes its cancelled cause they couldnt get the numbers, was organised for somewhere in western Denmark, in an old farmhouse that sleeps 142!! imagine all dat snoring, smelly feet, farting goin on in that communal area... the film THE SHINING came to mind.... honey i'm home
Nothing in the world can take the place of persistance. Talent will not: nothing more common than unsuccessful men with talent. Genius will not: unrewarded genius is almost a proverb. Education will not: the world is full of educated derelicts.
Persistance and determination alone are omnipotent. The slogan "press on" has solved and always will solve the problems of the human race.......

El Grapplo RR10+ ML10 Warden :sheepskip
Silken RR3 Chanter :banghead:
Toothless

Sharkith

Post by Sharkith »

Quinlan wrote:Ermm the thread you posted is from a cancelled meeting somewhere in the middle of bundle neuk no-where Denmark. Not in CPH...

<confused>
jep thats why I could not book. It was like miles away from anywhere and I have some people I know who could easily have made it to Copenhagen for an evening here or there. I did not fancy the interior - I mean who knows there might be vikings.
Na Fianna Dragun

Karak-Eight Peaks, Kiera ze Witch Hunter

Eve online - Kaminjosvig.

Edlina
Emerald Rider

Post by Edlina »

Make someone host it in CPH instead, I'll be there then :flobba: :blutark: :aladin: :nooneexpe :cheers: and a lot of other kewl smilies!

Return to “Hibernian Cluster Discussion”