NFD Guild Group searching

General 'Hibernian' forum for the entire cluster
Tammuz
Emerald Rider

Post by Tammuz »

Hum not in the group myself or play BUT id like to point out he says ideal candidate not give these or sod off :)

Quinlan

Post by Quinlan »

I am ideal! right?
finland:
holland:

Mojo

Post by Mojo »

Quinlan wrote:I am ideal! right?
Only in your head :p
look, no hands!

Now retired

Sardine
Emerald Rider

Post by Sardine »

Quinlan wrote:I am ideal! right?
Mojo wrote:Only in your head :p
BOM BOM BOM BOM Another One Bites The Dust, and another one, and another one, and another one Bites The Dust ^_^
gone...

Genedril
Emerald Rider

Post by Genedril »

[quote="Malaeus"]I know RR tells something, but a skilled player is what u are looking for imo. Bard RAs are great but not that important, and I cant c why the bard has to be ML 10... PS and FZ are uber but again if the person is unskilled its worth nothing... Personally I got a ML 3 (soon ML 10) RR 3 (soon RR 11 ]

Hmm, bard ra's are quite important in Fixed group running for a bard. Purge 2 (why I ever ditched 3 is beyond me) is almost a pre-req as a mezzed bard is useless - no end, no aoe spam, no mezzing. Then you need MoF1 to bump up your lvl 43 castable mezz to a higher lvl to reduce chances of resist. Decent lvl of aug dex so you can actually cast it without being perma interupted. MoC1 so you can purge & demezz your group mates & attempt to start playing a song while being spammed (though Gahn & co. are probably used to not being demezzed). So that's Already getting on for RR5.

Running a bomb often also requires SoS & with warps around you could do with SoS2 which is another 10 points.

As for ml's Soj2 for water breath is needed for these frontiers. FZ & PS are very handy tools. Group tele is great if you need to be somewhere else sharpish, or your group get's split for whatever reason (some at ligen - rest stuck somewhere in the snow).

But then what do I know as I'm leaving anyhow.

Maeloch

Post by Maeloch »

Malaeus wrote:I know RR tells something, but a skilled player is what u are looking for imo. Bard RAs are great but not that important, and I cant c why the bard has to be ML 10... PS and FZ are uber but again if the person is unskilled its worth nothing.

Malaeus
tbh rr5 etc is just shorthand for someone who has been around the block a bit and capable of driving. That and being more or less rdy to go.

A commitment to the grp (ie turn up reliably once u sign up) and general good humour (you will need one with the amout of fights we lose) just as, if not more, important.

Mael, 50th ment.

Haarewin

Post by Haarewin »

whats times?
:x

caylan have been bullying me!
i don't have a sig.

Belgerath
Emerald Rider

Post by Belgerath »

Haareagimp to the rescue ;) come back to pry u n00b i need some1 to annoy :cheers:
Why play cluster when classic is so much better!

Gahn

Post by Gahn »

Haarewin wrote:whats times?

that would be Mon, Wed from 1930 uk to 23, Fri from 1930 uk till u fall asleep :P
Gahn LoneWolf Celt Seraph Tiarna Prydwen
Na Fianna Dragun
Gahn Lonewolf Guardian [TDA] on Gunnar's Hold

Inquisitor Raal
Emerald Rider

Post by Inquisitor Raal »

Haarewin wrote:whats times?

/cheeeeeeeer :D get ya ass back here nippa :poke:
Caylan Raal
-The Inquisitor-