ML1 and ML3 - Help required...

General 'Hibernian' forum for the entire cluster
Sturgis Podmore
Emerald Rider

Post by Sturgis Podmore »

Sharkith wrote:Sturgis - the ML2 single step is nasty - have you tried it yet?

Sharkith
Yes mate, I've completed all of ML2. I had a friendly Bard heal me from distance though - Druids just do not do enough damage :(

Hibernia Prydwen

Sturgis Podmore • Lvl 50 Druid • ML5 Perfecter

Albus Dumbledore • Lvl 50 Enchanter

Adalyn
Emerald Rider

Post by Adalyn »

Sturgis Podmore wrote:Yes mate, I've completed all of ML2. I had a friendly Bard heal me from distance though - Druids just do not do enough damage :(

Hehe, you don't wanna try it with a level 41 Druid, it took forever to do and only got him to 10% and then i ran oop so i died, i ended up having a animist stick main pet in there and i buff it and when my druid runs in the Animist, gets teleported to the bottom while pet staying at top and leaving pet on aggro till mob is on 3% and then releasing pet and the Druid finishing it of :)

I will probably run ML3 soon as i didn't go on ML3 with my Animist as i couldn't find people to help do group steps :(
Albion/Excalibur

Adalyn - Eagle Knight - ML10

<Synergy>

Hibernia/Prydwen

Fishyflaps - Grove Protector - Ml3

<Marsh Horde>

:treeee:

Jor
Emerald Rider

Post by Jor »

I run with a small group atm most evenings. No fixed times, expect us to be online up from 20:00 CET.

Either Irah (lvl48 Ani) or Weda (lvl36 Warden) is me.

Would be interested to do some ML1 group steps, can provide help with ML1 solo step easily as Animist :)

Perfect would be someone able to tank as we are 2xAni 1xBard atm. I am not picky when it comes to classes though - was just to let you know where our group will have problems on group steps. (i.e. Fire Island)

Just contact me ingame ... or here, amm sure we can setup a nice little group even if RL interferes.
I hum along and make things hum... on
WAR: Rydegh/Disciple of Khaine

RETIRED CHARS
AoC: Rydegh/DT, Joric/Demo
DAoC: Jorykia/Valk, Yorinde/Druid, Irah/Ani, Weda/Warden, Jorub/Bard&Friar, Rydegh/Ranger
D4O: Donk

Sharkith

Post by Sharkith »

How does Thursday sound then? I am planning to help then.

:)

Trez
Emerald Rider

Post by Trez »

GPK is planning ML1 grp steps on thursday, so maybe we should merge these 2 so we get as many as possible through ML1???

Sharkith

Post by Sharkith »

Yes! Excellent idea - we do group steps and see how we go - can we all meet at 7-7.30pm GMT in Oceanous Haven?

Like I said I have the groups steps so I can come and help where needed and iof we have time for some of the BG steps we can try those as well depending on progress?

Sharkith

Trez
Emerald Rider

Post by Trez »

Sounds like a plan :)

Jor
Emerald Rider

Post by Jor »

Sounds good... will inform my 2 other group mates... can even bring a 40+ BB iirc

Other group members would be Mayesa (Ani) and Talissa (Bard), both like me from TWH.
I hum along and make things hum... on
WAR: Rydegh/Disciple of Khaine

RETIRED CHARS
AoC: Rydegh/DT, Joric/Demo
DAoC: Jorykia/Valk, Yorinde/Druid, Irah/Ani, Weda/Warden, Jorub/Bard&Friar, Rydegh/Ranger
D4O: Donk

Minkyra
Emerald Rider

Post by Minkyra »

I suffer the same RL takes precedence, and really the only times am regualrly on are Friday night 8pm till whenever, and usually Sat 3pm or Sun 4pm for couple of hours.

For a casual player I hope i have realisitc expectations in that ml5 would be useful and whatever RR I can manage, but there seems to be little to cater for the casual player.

I guess you could say well you should organise things, but given my relative lack of knowledge, despite having played the game since the day it was released in the UK, it sort of puts me off, as the thought of orgnaising an ML raid scares me silly, I just don't know it well enough and sitting here reading the prima guide someone gave me, I suspect would only frustrate those coming along.

Still if am around my 50th season warden and hopefully my soon to be (come March/April 48th level Animist are available.

Sharkith

Post by Sharkith »

we have two casual players just like you in our guild. They are two of the nicest players I have met in the game and I would love to see weekend only casual ML raids for people like this. I am sure we could arrange it - but like you the thought of it all scares me silly for one.

They seem to be a bit complicated - stand here point there and die here.... Anyway once we get going on that path perhaps we can start a casual players ML group thing? IO would certainly turn out to pay with you guys because your relaxed view of things is refreshing.

Sharkith

Return to “Hibernian Cluster Discussion”